Check your account email address ×

2 welchers on this site

f7ben

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ahh...yah. That's what thepe dossier was you fucking moron

nope. it was a report on findings, many of which were valid. so valid in fact, warrants were obtained because of them. never mind the fact all the ties trump has with russia that were a gold mine for investigative reporting :news:

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

nope. it was a report on findings, many of which were valid. so valid in fact, warrants were obtained because of them. never mind the fact all the ties trump has with russia that were a gold mine for investigative reporting :news:

Yeah because with a .03 percent denial rate FISA a warrants are a real bitch to obtain.  :lol:  

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It’s unreal that there is anyway to call them constitutional. 

And yet before the dossier they were denied one for someone in the Trump camp.   That's telling in of itself.  

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

the gop and the dnc both paid fusion one for some research on opponents, like they all. this proves nothing.

You are wrong.   The Washington Free Beacon paid Fusion originally not the "GOP."  

None of that research included Steele or the dossier.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

I did hear about a Repug initially paying Fusion for research , but it seemed it was just kind of one time and nothing came up?? what do you think??

but I also have read a lot about how the DNC and actually Hillary's camp paying over a long time, making multiple payments, and trying to hide said payments through a 3rd party..what do you think??

Not official republicans just a third party anti-Trump group :news: 

Basically slinger is making a false distinction. The original claim of collusion was trump colluded with the Russian government to steal the election. Not that somebody in the trump campaign talked to anyone with Russian heritage at any point. 

To date, there is no eveidence of collusion between the trump campaign and the Russian government. So no, slinger has certainly not won anything. But if there’s no deadline on the bet he hasn’t lost yet either imo. It’s just looking weaker all the time. 

9 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Lotta Repugs welchers and liars.....eh @Zambroski - you're a lying fuck :thumbsup:

Oh, well...ok then.  :lmao: 

Don't worry.  You've now got a date with destiny!  Wait until you get a load of my "toxic masculinity".  I promise, it will change your life.  Oh, don't worry about the money.  It was never about that anyway.

Just remember, this isn't real life...this is just the internet.  Right?

Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh, well...ok then.  :lmao: 

Don't worry.  You've now got a date with destiny!  Wait until you get a load of my "toxic masculinity".  I promise, it will change your life.  Oh, don't worry about the money.  It was never about that anyway.

Just remember, this isn't real life...this is just the internet.  Right?

:lmao: STFU you delusional pussy :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You insult like you are 12... Lol what a dweeb...

:lmao: Dude STFU - your twin Tranny Boy initiates the essence of immaturity by spewing his infamous hallow internet threats :lmao:   

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Dude STFU - your twin Tranny Boy initiates the essence of immaturity by spewing his infamous hallow internet threats :lmao:   

But his are funny (sometimes). You haven’t had a witty quip in three years. It’s sad. Dumpers, Putin’s puppets, dump, pump dump, blah blah blah. It’s stale. It’s not your fault. You have a two digit IQ. I shouldn’t be so ableist agaisnt you. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

But his are funny (sometimes). You haven’t had a witty quip in three years. It’s sad. Dumpers, Putin’s puppets, dump, pump dump, blah blah blah. It’s stale. It’s not your fault. You have a two digit IQ. I shouldn’t be so ableist agaisnt you. 

Tell me more about IQ’s..... :lmao:  Dude - if I were rubbing elbows with the FSCE Puppets - I wouldn’t be laughing either. :lol:  You’re butthurt young fella :thumbsup: