Check your account email address ×

2 welchers on this site

f7ben

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol: 

Dude taking a meeting is not working with.  I take meetings with salesman all the time, listen to them and then they leave.   That is not working with them.  

pretty fucking simple really - if evidence is found that one of the mentioned people were caught working with the Russians to damage Hillary, and help trump, that is collusion. it can be a memo, a recording, a money trail, etc.

only we knew what the meeting was about......

and it wasn't adopting russian babies

are you mad at ben for bringing your welching to the forefront again? 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

now ben, remove my name in your first post and change it to highmark instead 

and thanks for bringing this to the attention of the forum again :bc:

dumb ass

Sad...welcher.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

only we knew what the meeting was about......

and it wasn't adopting russian babies

are you mad at ben for bringing your welching to the forefront again? 

Dude, I know what the salesman are coming in for too, doesn't mean I'm "working with them" by listening to their presentation.  

Not at all because virtually everyone here thinks at least up to this point you have lost.  

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Nothing in there has happened yet :lol: 

:lol: another trump university lawyer

i'm pretty fucking sure e-mails detailing hillary dirt discussions between russians and trump admin officials would hold up well as evidence in court 

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude, I know what the salesman are coming in for too, doesn't mean I'm "working with them" by listening to their presentation.  

Not at all because virtually everyone here thinks at least up to this point you have lost.  

well when the majority of those are liars and dumb fucks, is that supposed to mean something?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: another trump university lawyer

i'm pretty fucking sure e-mails detailing hillary dirt discussions between russians and trump admin officials would hold up well as evidence in court 

Evidence in court as to what?

"the memo" in particular :lol:

sludgey stick to goofing off on your in-law's farm and leaving these discussion alone...

Don’t get upset good friend. Try to stick to the topic pls 

On 5/18/2017 at 9:40 AM, Snoslinger said:

:lol: I can see where highmark is headed with this bet already. had a similar bet been made about Russian involvement at all, he'd be running around

"where's the proof? just because the fbi and 5800 other agencies say it's true doesn't mean it's true"

pretty fucking simple really - if evidence is found that one of the mentioned people were caught working with the Russians to damage Hillary, and help trump, that is collusion. it can be a memo, a recording, a money trail, etc.

so do we have a deal or not?

broski, maybe you should stay the fuck out of this?

Ew, I gotta agree with Slinger. He made it vague, Highmark agreed it was vague, and he made the bet regardless. Donnie Jr. met with a Russian operative whether it was orchestrated by Fusion or not. The chick was working for Fusion but that didn’t change her status as an agent of russia as well. Did anything come of that? I doubt it. But it still happened. The fact was, Don Jr was there for an undeniable purpose. That doesn’t change the fact that it is all fishy as fuck with the Fusion element thrown in.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ew, I gotta agree with Slinger. He made it vague, Highmark agreed it was vague, and he made the bet regardless. Donnie Jr. met with a Russian operative whether it was orchestrated by Fusion or not. The chick was working for Fusion but that didn’t change her status as an agent of russia as well. Did anything come of that? I doubt it. But it still happened. The fact was, Don Jr was there for an undeniable purpose. That doesn’t change the fact that it is all fishy as fuck with the Fusion element thrown in.

The thing is he is swaying very far from the original allegation that Trump colluded with the Russian govt to win the election. Whenever he writes “russian” in his frothy anger it’s assumed the Russian government at this point. 

The lady worked for Fusion GPS and nothing was even exchangesd. When asked if it was ok that the DNC was guilty of collusion because they colluded with an ex foreign spy who collided with Russian agents snot says no, that’s simply opposition research and quite commendable. In reality his same logic applies to the Don Jr meeting. 

Hes bending far far far from the original allegation to win a bet he hasn’t even come close to winning yet. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I ask myself this on the bold......

Who was paying Fusion??

and there is your answer..

17 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

thank you :bc:

13 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

The thing is he is swaying very far from the original allegation that Trump colluded with the Russian govt to win the election. Whenever he writes “russian” in his frothy anger it’s assumed the Russian government at this point. 

The lady worked for Fusion GPS and nothing was even exchangesd. When asked if it was ok that the DNC was guilty of collusion because they colluded with an ex foreign spy who collided with Russian agents snot says no, that’s simply opposition research and quite commendable. In reality his same logic applies to the Don Jr meeting. 

Hes bending far far far from the original allegation to win a bet he hasn’t even come close to winning yet. 

It was opposition research but she is still connected with the Kremlin. Is that her primary connection? Doubt it. She was Fusion Imo, but Highmark agreed to a very low threshold of proof. He fucked up. 

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I ask myself this on the bold......

Who was paying Fusion??

and there is your answer..

That’s irrelevant, again, the key is she is an operative of Russia as well as GPS. That was the bet. I agree this has less to with Russia than it does GPS, but the bet was ambiguous as all hell. 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i have a very hard time believing you actually believe some of those other details in your post, xlt. but that's a different topic.

Lol fuck off. It’s never enough for you... What the fuck hahaha. 

:lol: the russian lawyer was not working with fusion one for crying out loud. 

Im not denying or agreeing, but it does seem by a lot of posts on here from both sides that she was..

Does anyone have evidence supporting either? 

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Im not denying or agreeing, but it does seem by a lot of posts on here from both sides that she was..

Does anyone have evidence supporting either? 

no, there is no solid evidence form the right that she was working for fusion one on this. she was involved with another case (she is a lawyer), years before, that fusion one was affliated with. the right wingers like hannity see this, and use it to brainwash their followers.