Check your account email address ×

2 welchers on this site

f7ben

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope.....zero collusion. Not even a whiff of it. Unless you count what Hillary did.

You owe

you're not even aware of what the bet was yet here you are running your piehole. personally i think your ass is chapped after all your conspiracies have once again, crashed to the ground in flames. it's become a regular pattern.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you're not even aware of what the bet was yet here you are running your piehole. personally i think your ass is chapped after all your conspiracies have once again, crashed to the ground in flames. it's become a regular pattern.

Nope....just calling out welchers

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What psychological problem is involved with refusing to even say what the bet was about? Should be pretty easy right? 

I think Creeper is related to Prestone....straight up stupid.

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

anyone who had an ounce on honesty and integrity and read the original bet, agreed i had won the bet. now fuck off.  

How did you win if no collusion has been proven?

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Because he has no clue still what collusion even means.

The DNC conning idiot Don Jr into meeting with a "russian" fusion GPS lawyer is so far from collusion it's laughable. Retard Slinger should have to pay double 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

the bet was not centered around an official collusion charge. i specifically said if evidence is found that trump or anyone in his admin met with russians to get dirt on hillary i win the bet. highmark, at the time, swore that did not happen. well it did happen, and the evidence came out, and i won the bet. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

the bet was not centered around an official collusion charge. i specifically said if evidence is found that trump or anyone in his admin met with russians to get dirt on hillary i win the bet. highmark, at the time, swore that did not happen. well it did happen, and the evidence came out, and i won the bet. 

Sooooo doesn't the fact that your dems set up the meeting cancel that out?

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Sooooo doesn't the fact that your dems set up the meeting cancel that out?

well even if you want to believe that asinine theory, not at all. trump jr and others still met to try and get dirt on hillary. 

:lol:

that's a double owned, you fucking dunce 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And that no info was exchanged

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well even if you want to believe that asinine theory, not at all. trump jr and others still met to try and get dirt on hillary. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

That is not collusion or anywhere near it

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That is not collusion or anywhere near it

can you fucking read?

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Speaking of assinine theory....hows the collusion thing going for you?

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

@Snoslinger can you not see this all about the fact that your girl lost the election and you just can't fathom that?

i've wasted enough time with your nonsense on this bet issue, so i'm now about to waste any more on your deflections.....

Edited by Snoslinger

i've wasted enough time with your nonsense on this bet issue, so i'm now wating any more on your deflections.....

Youve wasted more then a yr crying about losing....

:news:

poor ben, dave, and skidmark welcher...

On 5/18/2017 at 10:03 AM, Highmark said:

Cool.  We need to define collusion a little bit first.   An indictment must be filed against someone or do you suggest something else?

On 5/18/2017 at 10:18 AM, Highmark said:

Really?   Collusion is simple....what's your definition?  A talked to B.? :lol:  

On 5/18/2017 at 10:40 AM, Snoslinger said:

:lol: I can see where highmark is headed with this bet already. had a similar bet been made about Russian involvement at all, he'd be running around

"where's the proof? just because the fbi and 5800 other agencies say it's true doesn't mean it's true"

pretty fucking simple really - if evidence is found that one of the mentioned people were caught working with the Russians to damage Hillary, and help trump, that is collusion. it can be a memo, a recording, a money trail, etc.

so do we have a deal or not?

broski, maybe you should stay the fuck out of this?

On 5/18/2017 at 10:43 AM, Highmark said:

I can accept that even though it still pretty broad.   

• Platinum Contributing Member

:news:

poor ben, dave, and skidmark welcher...

Dude taking a meeting is not working with.  I take meetings with salesman all the time, listen to them and then they leave.   That is not working with them.  

pretty fucking simple really - if evidence is found that one of the mentioned people were caught working with the Russians to damage Hillary, and help trump, that is collusion. it can be a memo, a recording, a money trail, etc.