Check your account email address ×

2 welchers on this site

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no, there is no solid evidence form the right that she was working for fusion one on this. she was involved with another case (she is a lawyer), years before, that fusion one was affliated with. the right wingers like hannity see this, and use it to brainwash their followers. 

I just did a little research, several different news agencies report the lawyer and Fusion met just before and after the Trump Jr meeting??? And the memo given to Jr. by the lawyer was written by Fusion GPS...

I dont know man,  All the MSM agencies reported the same thing, Ny post, fox, cnn, Washington post....

I think I am going to stick with my original opinion...

10 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I just did a little research, several different news agencies report the lawyer and Fusion met just before and after the Trump Jr meeting??? And the memo given to Jr. by the lawyer was written by Fusion GPS...

I dont know man,  All the MSM agencies reported the same thing, Ny post, fox, cnn, Washington post....

I think I am going to stick with my original opinion...

post up the links please, especially the memo being written by fusion one. i'm not the least bit surprised youre sticking with your opinion. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

post up the links please, especially the memo being written by fusion one. i'm not the least bit surprised youre sticking with your opinion. 

just google "Russian lawyer worked for Fusion GPS"

Search Results

Fusion GPS official met with Russian operative before and after Trump ...

www.foxnews.com/.../fusion-gps-official-met-with-russian-operative-before-and-after-tr...
Nov 7, 2017 - The June 2016 Trump Tower meeting involving Donald Trump Jr. and Russian lawyerNatalia Veselnitskaya occurred during a critical period. At that time, Fox News has learned that bank records show Fusion GPS was paid by a law firm for work on behalf of a Kremlin-linked oligarch while paying former ...

Russian Lawyer Took Fusion GPS Report To Trum | The Daily Caller

dailycaller.com/.../russian-lawyer-took-fusion-gps-report-into-trump-tower-meeting/
Nov 9, 2017 - The Times reported that Chaika was provided a copy of the memo in Oct. 2015 by Natalia Veselnitskaya, a Russian attorney who worked alongside Fusion and who also led the Russian delegation that attended the June 9, 2016 Trump Tower meeting. Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya speaks during ...

Firm behind Trump dossier met with Russian lawyer involved in Trump ...

Nov 7, 2017 - Glenn Simpson, a former Wall Street Journal reporter and co-founder of Fusion GPS, was with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya at a Manhattan federal courtroom just hours before the Trump Tower meeting on June 9, 2016, Fox News reported, citing a source. He met with her again after the meeting, ...

Russian lawyer who met with Trump Jr. offered him info from firm ...

thehill.com/.../359714-russian-lawyer-who-met-with-trump-jr-offered-him-info-from-...
Nov 9, 2017 - Natalia Veselnitskaya's negative information related to Hillary Clinton and Clinton Foundation donors was reportedly created by Fusion GPS. The White House has repeatedly attackedFusion GPS for its role in the dossier of explosive allegations about Trump's ties to Russia. ADVERTISEMENT.

Inside the link between the Russian lawyer who met Donald Trump Jr ...

Jul 11, 2017 - Fusion GPS worked with the Russian lawyer who met the president's son and commissioned the report with allegations of collusion. But are those two things related?

Trump Dossier Firm Also Supplied Info Used in Meeting of Russians ...

Nov 10, 2017 - WASHINGTON — The information that a Russian lawyer brought with her when she met Donald Trump Jr. in June 2016 stemmed from research conducted by Fusion GPS, the same firm that compiled the infamous Trump dossier, according to the lawyer and a source familiar with the matter. In an interview ...

Trump, Clinton camps both offered slice of dossier firm's work: sources

Nov 9, 2017 - The sources told Reuters that the negative information that Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya wanted to give to Republican Trump's campaign at a June 2016 meeting in New York had been dug up by Fusion GPS in an unrelated investigation. Trump's congressional supporters have suggested that ...

Whoa: Memo Presented by Russian Lawyer at Infamous Trump Tower ...

Nov 10, 2017 - Let's set aside the dubious nature of Fusion GPS' simultaneous work (a) with the Russian government and (b) with Christopher Steele, an ex-British spy ... The sources told Reuters that the negative information that Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya wanted to give to Republican Trump's campaign at a ...

Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr linked to investigation ...

www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Americas › US politics
Jul 10, 2017 - The Russian lawyer who met Donald Trump Jr and allegedly offered to supply damaging information about Hillary Clinton, is apparently linked to a firm that ... In a statement, Mark Corallo added: “Specifically, we have learned that the person who sought the meeting is associated with Fusion GPS, a firm ...

it's common knowledge the russian lawyer was here, in court, prior to the meeting. again, she is a lawyer. 

"But hours before the Trump Tower meeting on June 9, 2016, Fusion co-founder and ex-Wall Street Journal reporter Glenn Simpson was with Veselnitskaya in a Manhattan federal courtroom, a confidential source told Fox News"

Edited by Snoslinger

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

If the evidence showing the lawyer was working for fusion is too circumstantial therefore must be ignored doesn’t the same process apply to her working for the Russian government? That’s even much more highly circumstantial...

fusion one, the dnc, and whoever else you think was involved in this

so my opinion is that they were trying discredit the presidential candidates...Does that work for you??

Edited by Rigid1

7 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

If the evidence showing the lawyer was working for fusion is too circumstantial therefore must be ignored doesn’t the same process apply to her working for the Russian government? That’s even much more highly circumstantial...

no, even if that were true that does not mean it must be ignored :lol:

is that something you learned at trump university as well?

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

don't you have anything better to do while on vacation, than troll me with your idoicy? :lol:

I rarely logged in while i was on vacay....you didnt disappoint when I did. :lol:

so they were really were  pro-clinton?

I am going to answer your question with a question, not something I normally do..But your answer to this will answer the question you asked of me..

who was paying Fusion for the research? 

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I am going to answer your question with a question, not something I normally do..But your answer to this will answer the question you asked of me..

who was paying Fusion for the research? 

the gop and the dnc both paid fusion one for some research on opponents, like they all. this proves nothing.