Check your account email address ×

2 welchers on this site

f7ben

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So creepster still can't figure out what the bet was...yeah seems legit. 

This came up about a month ago.  All creeper would say was "Neal knows what the bet was about"  I asked him over and over.  No response other than that.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

You've been around a coons age.... do you recall what he is talking about?  :dunno:

Neal

I have no idea what he is talking about nor does Tom or anybody else but it won't stop him from blathering about it.

18 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Mmmm, no. I like me my zammy, but LaNealsha doesn’t get taken to task by him on much of anything. 

:lol:  Look Neal, your sheepdog is here to protect you.  He can't but I enjoy his enthusiasm anyway.  Woof!  :lol:

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Silver Spooner..... STFU :thumbsup:

Look!  it's a snowy crested, welching, cowardly, POS!

Dick rider.jpg

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

This came up about a month ago.  All creeper would say was "Neal knows what the bet was about"  I asked him over and over.  No response other than that.  

Oh and Tom can verify this, although not an admission of being wrong, but an admission that I was completely in the dark on a topic.  Last time Joel and I were up in AK I did tell Tom I knew zero about shock function and he was quite gracious to give a good sampling of education to me on it.  :bc:

Thanks sir!  :bc:

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh zammzys... You’re totes adorbs when you get all in a tizzy over Neal. 

He doesn't get me tizzy at all.  Seriously, it's like he has no real world life exprerience at all.  If I didn't know better, I'd think he was still in high school working on his science dork projects.  :lol:

Image result for weird science bra on head

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

One stupid fucker crys about pictures posted. :lol:

I'd bet he's probably got the record on most reported post here.  Oh but of course, he says, "I never report posts"  "Reporting posts are for pussies"....."I just dial up the PMs and worry the shit out of site moderators and admins instead".  :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

He doesn't get me tizzy at all.  Seriously, it's like he has no real world life exprerience at all.  If I didn't know better, I'd think he was still in high school working on his science dork projects.  :lol:

Image result for weird science bra on head

Is that like when you got steam rolled about my self employed work history?

What more do you want, how many states I've been to?  How many countries I've traveled to?

Passing along my knowledge and expertise to those younger?

:dunno:

Neal

4 hours ago, Momorider said:

ICEWelcher is a legacy Welchers the grandfather of all Welchers :flush:  Welcher#1

Fuck you, you lyin shiteater.......everyone with any history here knows you're the cocksucker who threatened to sue a snowmobile club, everyone knows you are the coward who refused to give an address so you could recieve your North American Asshole of Year Award, we all know you are a no good lying asshole.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Znotty owes me 5k dollars

Slinger owes HM and won't pay

Welchers

Listen to me, you kielbasa-eatin' bitch!!  I swear to God, I'm gonna'  put extra 5 gal. gas cans in the back of my truck  so I don't have ta' stop, and I'm gonna' drive to the Gary, Indiana 7-11,  and wait 'til you walk in, then I'm  gonna' choke you 'til you turn blue as a mother-fucker. You'll be a 6'4" Polish Blueberry lying on the pavement.

I posted THREE motherfucking e-mails from professionals agreeing that the FINAL DRIVE RATIO is affected by lug height!!! 

I even posted pics of my demo in my garage!! 

Now, you fucker, I'm gonna'  find a fuckin' math instructor that knows the formula for calculating the OUTER CIRCUMFERENCE of a 129" track with 1" lugs, as compared to a  129" track with 3" lugs!!! This is it, you fuckin' Grandpa Munster-lookin' bitch, your ass is grass!!! 

I am so sick of your goddamn WELCHING,  I swear to God, if you don't pay up, AUNI is gonna' be yellin', " MOMMY, MOMMY A CRAZY MAN IS CHOKING DADDY!!!! "

Umesh Kapoor ain't gonna' be able ta' help ya' on this, you're just another white American , they could care less. By the time some dot-head calls the cops you'll be in respiratory failure. 

If I get caught, my defense will be:  He was a WELCHING BITCH!!!!  

Edited by Guest

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Fuck you, you lyin shiteater.......everyone with any history here knows you're the cocksucker who threatened to sue a snowmobile club, everyone knows you are the coward who refused to give an address so you could recieve your North American Asshole of Year Award, we all know you are a no good lying asshole.

:true: