Check your account email address ×

more caviar for the rich, cans of beans to the poor

Just now, Kivalo said:

I like this concept, it will force families to cook more. That's healthier and cheaper. 

Hopefully this is implemented properly and done half assed, we'll see.

yeah, because powdered milk and canned beef roast is so much better than local fresh milk, meat, and produce . some of you lack some critical thinking skills. you have this notion that most food stamp recipients use their stamps for lobster, mountain dew, and a pack of newports. does some of that occur? sure. but do we need to make everyone suffer because of a few? no.

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

am I supposed to be surprised?

Forcing healthy eating is a problem?   Fuck have you seen how fat many people on food stamps are?

Jesus out of the other corner of your mouth you will say they are that way because food stamps only pays enough for unhealthy foods.   Someone wants to put a program in place to offer a healthy substitute and you bitch.  :lol:   Fucking hypocrite.  

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah, because powdered milk and canned beef roast is so much better than local fresh milk, meat, and produce . some of you lack some critical thinking skills. you have this notion that most food stamp recipients use their stamps for lobster, mountain dew, and a pack of newports. does some of that occur? sure. but do we need to make everyone suffer because of a few? no.

More opinion passed off as fact. You assume most people will buy fresh fish and fresh meats. I don't, I think most buy fast food and 40's.

I don't assume a recipient will use it for mtn dew, newports and lobster, I have personally witnessed it and so has just about everyone on this forum. Your post assumes a majority of recipients use food stamps responsibly. I make no such assumption. Which one of us right? Presently there is no way to know for sure but I will go with what I see on a weekly basis, people abuse this system.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

trump and fellow rwws are cold-hearted pricks. oh wait, the dems are the same. right noggin?

http://money.cnn.com/2018/02/12/news/economy/food-stamps-box-blue-apron/index.html

This is dumb.  Besides, caviar sucks...beans are good!!!  I'm doing beans....every time.

42 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Don’t like the program get a job👍

It's simple really.  Ever stand in line behind somebody at the grocery store buying premium deli items with stamnps.  I have.  Yep....they are really soaking it all in!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It's simple really.  Ever stand in line behind somebody at the grocery store buying premium deli items with stamnps.  I have.  Yep....they are really soaking it all in!

My favorite part is watching them load their groceries into an Escalade. :lol: So much abuse it’s stupid.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I like this concept, it will force families to cook more. That's healthier and cheaper. 

Hopefully this is implemented properly and done half assed, we'll see.

Ya looks pretty good.  will work well if done correctly.  If it brings savings and keeps people fed that need assistance its a win win.

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

My favorite part is watching them load their groceries into an Escalade. :lol: So much abuse it’s stupid.

I am guessing inspector slinger doesn't go to the store much I like the idea

50 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the idea of a poor guy washing a candy bar down with a can of coke keeps some of you up at night, doesn't it?

So the poor guy who dogfucks it through life deserves the same as someone who has worked hard for their money....seems fair. :news:

9 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

It’s no secret the system is abused. Why would anyone be so afraid to change it? 

6 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It’s no secret the system is abused. Why would anyone be so afraid to change it? 

I have no problem with helping people down on their luck, SHORT TERM, but not FOR LIFE, most of these people are the same ones getting large tax "refunds"

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

trump and fellow rwws are cold-hearted pricks. oh wait, the dems are the same. right noggin?

http://money.cnn.com/2018/02/12/news/economy/food-stamps-box-blue-apron/index.html

its a terrific idea, far healthier than letting them buy their own junk food.  and it supports american food procuders.  TRUMP FTW

• Platinum Contributing Member

I love the comments on the privatization.  :lol:   Other than handing out the EBT cards what in the current welfare system isn't private.   Are these grocery, convenience and liquor stores govt owned?

Just read the nuts and bolts of this proposal and I like it. If you need assistance to be fed that is fine....we will feed you. No more EBT cards to be used on garbage food. We have an epidemic of unhealthy people in this country and many of them receive assistance to eat. We will feed you if you are hungry but it aint gonna be with cases of soda pop and garbage processed shit food. We pay for these people to eat like shit and then we pay to treat their diabetes and heart conditions. 

Good plan Trump 

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

So now they won’t even leave their homes?

And they complained about cell phones.

it was tried before but you had to go get the food. EBT cards are more efficient. Having it delivered.....lmao it will enrage every right wing neighbor to see their neighbor having their food delivered to their door and eating better than then.

Edited by Mainecat

43 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just read the nuts and bolts of this proposal and I like it. If you need assistance to be fed that is fine....we will feed you. No more EBT cards to be used on garbage food. We have an epidemic of unhealthy people in this country and many of them receive assistance to eat. We will feed you if you are hungry but it aint gonna be with cases of soda pop and garbage processed shit food. We pay for these people to eat like shit and then we pay to treat their diabetes and heart conditions. 

Good plan Trump 

:lol: spine of jello you have

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

it was tried before but you had to go get the food. EBT cards are more efficient. Having it delivered.....lmao it will enrage every right wing neighbor to see their neighbor having their food delivered to their door and eating better than then.

Its so obvious you are so stupid you don't even qualify as retarded.

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

Maybe the same policy should be used on seasonal workers who collect unemployment  :news:  maybe they should get off their asses and work during the off seasons?

Edited by Snoslinger

30 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

really i looked at the list of food and if thats better than me i am doing something wrong

this provides the basic nourishment necessary to survive without giving a lot of choice and allowing for poor decisions to buy quick and easy processed foods.  You know the way Americans used to eat before the scourge of processed sugars turned us into addicts for shit food.  

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Maybe the same policy should be used on seasonal workers who collect unemployment  :news:  maybe they should get off their asses and work during the off seasons?

the UI premiums paid by the companies that do seasonal layoffs is high those collecting food stamps pay little into the system although FTR i do believe that seasonal jobs should not really get unemployment,  those working seasonal jobs have made a choice and should be prepared to survive the 3-4 months on their own just like a teacher who depending on contract may not get paid over the summer but instead get it over the other 9 months they work  

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the UI premiums paid by the companies that do seasonal layoffs is high those collecting food stamps pay little into the system although FTR i do believe that seasonal jobs should not really get unemployment,  those working seasonal jobs have made a choice and should be prepared to survive the 3-4 months on their own just like a teacher who depending on contract may not get paid over the summer but instead get it over the other 9 months they work  

it doesn't really bother me. but what I find interesting is the hypocrisy and double standards of some.

at the end of the day the poor people will suffer more, those who rig the system will still rig the system, but rwws across the land will sleep better thinking trump solved another social problem and saved them a penny. I mean, the guys who abuse the system surely won't re-sell their food to other poor people and use the funds for beer or anything.... :handjob: