Check your account email address ×

more caviar for the rich, cans of beans to the poor

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

trump and fellow rwws are cold-hearted pricks. oh wait, the dems are the same. right noggin?

http://money.cnn.com/2018/02/12/news/economy/food-stamps-box-blue-apron/index.html

When's the last time you served food to someone that is hungry?  Have you ever volunteered your time to help the downtrodden?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

the idea of a poor guy washing a candy bar down with a can of coke keeps some of you up at night, doesn't it?

The idea of cutting wasteful spending just keeps you,up at night doesn’t it?  Face it, your compassion ends at anything that The libs can’t use to buy votes ,

Hey! I’ve got it! These people can work at Solyndra! 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the idea of a poor guy washing a candy bar down with a can of coke keeps some of you up at night, doesn't it?

You're one hell of a hypocrite.  You are the first one mocking someone on this forum and bragging about your $$$ if you don't think they make as much as you. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

trump and fellow rwws are cold-hearted pricks. oh wait, the dems are the same. right noggin?

http://money.cnn.com/2018/02/12/news/economy/food-stamps-box-blue-apron/index.html

:lol:   "Caviar for the rich, beans for the poor." :lol:   

Given that EBT card funds are often abused I think this is a great idea.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

When's the last time you served food to someone that is hungry?  Have you ever volunteered your time to help the downtrodden?

:lol:

but to answer your question, right before xmas we donated to a local food bank, and bought some nice gifts for kids of a sponsored poor family.  in addition, my wife occasionally helps out at a local shelter.

what else would you like to know you fucking idiot?

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   "Caviar for the rich, beans for the poor." :lol:   

Given that EBT card funds are often abused I think this is a great idea.

Timeshare has no problem with abuse of government funds as long as the left can use it to buy votes

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Rent some of your property to a section 8 tenant then get back to us.....

Just now, Mainecat said:

Back when they actually used stamps in the 60’s you got actual food stuff. 

This is nothing new except the privatizing of it........Corporate America loves this idea

More hypocrisy from the resident liar  

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

STFU, you have done it plenty of times and good for you to be able to donate.

the only time ive talked about anything of the sort was when explaining how my taxes are going up because of the price of homes in my area. is that considered bragging ya nitwit? furthermore, what if I didn't personally cook dinner for the poor? does that mean I shouldn't be mad that an admin wants to use my tax money to help the wealthy and military rather than help the poor? you have some serious logic flaws, but that is nothing new really.