Check your account email address ×

*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Atleast you learned something today 

Yet you are all giddy about DOUG saving aveage 18$ a year :lol:   fucking ONEWAY 

Doug is gonna save me HUUUGGGEEEE.

22 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Atleast you learned something today 

Yet you are all giddy about DOUG saving aveage 18$ a year :lol:   fucking ONEWAY 

didn't learn a damn thing.... I already knew about the prescriptions.... you seem to have learned something though... that they were covered for a very long time already. Wahoo.... save $200 a year, hold me back.... that's going to dinner for my wife and I twice or less than two fill ups for the truck with gas.

Doug will save me much much more. $0.10 a litre on gas.... that's likely based on todays prices a little over $10 a week so gas alone will be $520 a year minimum without factoring in the boats, the sleds or my wife's vehicle.... let's call it $1,000 a year just on gas

Edited by 02sled

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

didn't learn a damn thing.... I already knew about the prescriptions.... you seem to have learned something though... that they were covered for a very long time already. Wahoo.... save $200 a year, hold me back.... that's going to dinner for my wife and I twice or less than two fill ups for the truck with gas.

With the NDP's carbon tax, it will be only one fill.

17 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Doug will save me much much more. $0.10 a litre on gas.... that's likely based on todays prices a little over $10 a week so gas alone will be $520 a year minimum without factoring in the boats, the sleds or my wife's vehicle.... let's call it $1,000 a year just on gas

if only GAS worked that way - you will not notice a thing 

2 billion dollar deficit for that yay 

59 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not as scary as voting NDP.  

The bobblehead voters that vote for young inexperienced candidates that are full of the same pie in the sky ideas.

22 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  even Rob's wife doesn't like Doug :lol:  

Seems the decal business isn't as good as we thought, but Doug fucking people over is normal 

Please RUN ONTARIO Please 

The plot thickens.  Turns out robs wife's lawyer is Fiona brown.  Patrick browns sister. 

5 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

The plot thickens.  Turns out robs wife's lawyer is Fiona brown.  Patrick browns sister. 

one big happy family.

Randy and Doug have run the business into the ground according to the financials - She is looking for retribution for them killing the company...

Just think while saying he is the best Financial wizard alive in Toronto, he company was losing millions of dollars a year :lol: 

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Wasn't Hillary in the 80% bracket :lol:  

Thursday's poll is the only true one (unless its the unliked liberals lol) 

I think Ms. Ford will have an impact on this election 

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Pretty sure she was in the 98% bracket according to CNN.:lol:

25 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

The suit is for 16.25 million.  I wouldn't be surprised if pic/vid of Renata smoking crack surfaced shortly. 

Even mom doesn't like her. 

IMG_4110.PNG

Edited by dirtybeacher

3 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

The suit is for 16.25 million.  I wouldn't be surprised if pic/vid of Renata smoking crack surfaced shortly. 

Even mom doesn't like her. 

IMG_4110.PNG

MOM is a true Ford, she also said Rob doesn't do drugs.  The entire Family is fucked up, there is no denying that.

She will back the BOYs every time, I think most Mom's would do this.

She is selling the House too, ROB FORDS PLACE is on the sign lol 

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

MOM is a true Ford, she also said Rob doesn't do drugs.  The entire Family is fucked up, there is no denying that.

She will back the BOYs every time, I think most Mom's would do this.

She is selling the House too, ROB FORDS PLACE is on the sign lol 

Rough lady (mom) is still alive and should have every right to direct her and her husbands wealth to whomever she wants.  Renata has Rob's will to deal with, mom may still be able to control who gets what.

Bold:  Every mom would, don't want no hussy getting the family goods.

On 5/31/2018 at 7:10 AM, Algonquin Rider said:

Wynne has been too quiet about Ford.

I can see her come out with some kind of BS story in the 11th hour about Ford smoking crack or sexual abuse that won't have time to be proven before the vote.

JMO

Well Well Well, I didn't have the right story but knew shit would hit the fan last week.

You can't tell me that Wynne's Cronies were not involved.

Lets hope the majority and even more can see through the BS.

GO Ford Nation. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Algonquin Rider said:

Well Well Well, I didn't have the right story but knew shit would hit the fan last week.

You can't tell me that Wynne's Cronies were not involved.

Lets hope the majority and even more can see through the BS.

GO Ford Nation. 

although you called it :something coming out"  Wynne had nothing to do with this don't be silly - Plain and simple the FORDS have been fighting since Rob died, Renata sees her chance to pay DOUG back 

I will guarantee you this issue is as real as it gets, we spent years denying Robbie so lets not go down that road again.

Running the company down while taking huge bonuses :lol:  he will fit right in being a Premier :lol: 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

although you called it :something coming out"  Wynne had nothing to do with this don't be silly - Plain and simple the FORDS have been fighting since Rob died, Renata sees her chance to pay DOUG back 

I will guarantee you this issue is as real as it gets, we spent years denying Robbie so lets not go down that road again.

Running the company down while taking huge bonuses :lol:  he will fit right in being a Premier :lol: 

Based on your inside information?

Or just more of your financial intellect?

Or your one way biased against someone who actually has business experience and going to be running Ontario soon?

Fail, you only read the Star to get your news.  You are missing the rest of the world.