*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

2 hours ago, steve6 said:

The fact is, Doug has not said what he would cut.. and he will cut, pull back, not do certain projects that were already talked about etc which will counter what he promised. The fact that you cant figure that out, you're an idiot, still.

The fact you can't comprehend the concept of doing things more efficiently to recognize savings just speaks volumes about your competency.... government projects are the most inefficiently run in the country. Savings from efficiency would be so easy to find. That doesn't mean not doing the projects... it just means doing them effectively.

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Pretty strange for a millionaire 

In an effort to see if there was an indication on the public record that Renata was facing financial difficulties, the Star examined land registry records for the home that Rob and Renata lived in for years, and which is now owned by Renata.

Records show numerous mortgage transactions in the two years since Rob died, including two mortgages taken out against the property in 2017, one for $208,000, the other for $420,000. Those mortgages were then paid off when a new $780,000 mortgage was taken out on Feb. 2, 2018, with an interest rate of 8.5 per cent from a mortgage investment company in Aurora. That is the only mortgage on the family home as of June 2018.

Hmm... it seems the house was mortgage free and inherited as the marital home by Renata. So she blew threw a shit load of money since he passed and needed $628K. That's a hell of a lot of money. Hmm... she probably blew threw that $628K is broke again and wants more money.  8.5% hmm.... ridiculous rate...

Ask any estate lawyer... they can tell you lots of stories of greedy as hell people who feel horribly wronged even when not.

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

FAKE NEWS THE SUN

Drummond’s analysis shows the Ontario Doug Ford Party, formerly the PC Party of Ontario, would increase the deficit and debt more than any of the three main parties. And while no party is as hawkish as Drummond would like, he finds the NDP’s plan would add the least debt.

It’s “not clear how the Conservatives’ plan adds up, if indeed it does,” writes Drummond. Ford “would increase rather than eliminate the deficit,” he adds, estimating a DFP government would add $2.1 billion to the deficit.

can't stand fake news :lol: http://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/parkin-almost-everywhere-conservatives-have-become-the-party-of-fiscal-recklessness

Fail do you even read the complete articles you post?

Tom Parkin is a NDP staffer.  Gee I wonder why the article is anti Ford fear mongering?

18 hours ago, Sksman said:

Wow Fail.

You read an article and everything is gospel truth.

Deco labels lost $1.1 million between 2007 and 2010.  There was a huge recession during that period.  I worked at a global operating company that reduced staff by over 1/3 during that period and all employees took a pay cut of up to 10%.   Yes Fail completely true. Mandated pay cut.  Take it or leave company.

So did Deco labels downsize?  Or did they reduce wages?  Or the Fords lose money?  Yah keep bashing no nothing Fail.

As for Wise tag who knows the truth?  You sure as hell don’t.  Only what you read in a Ford bashing paper that printed hearsay from disgruntled ex-employees.

As for shareholders dividends dropping don’t you normally cheer that?  Oh right one way in this case it’s a good bash so you trumpet it.

In the real world Fail there are lots of sour stories and bad business deals. They happen.  I know when you work for government it’s all Rose’s and just spend more as someone else will pay.  No good performance required.

:lol: go FORD 

11 hours ago, steve6 said:

The fact is, Doug has not said what he would cut.. and he will cut, pull back, not do certain projects that were already talked about etc which will counter what he promised. The fact that you cant figure that out, you're an idiot, still.

no he won't NO ONE WILL LOSE THEIR JOB, his  words not mine,

debt will rise 

chaos for 4 years

election andrea finally wins :lol: 

Fact is I don't like DOUG 

hey reduce my taxes and I am all good too

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

BIG DAY TODAY - OH WHO WILL IT BE 

I am hoping for fucking  tears of anger here :lol:  

I dont doubt it and the fact you were up all night and begging people on street to vote to protect your job.

15 hours ago, Sksman said:

Fail do you even read the complete articles you post?

Tom Parkin is a NDP staffer.  Gee I wonder why the article is anti Ford fear mongering?

You're expecting an awful lot from him. He is a pro at deflection and cherry picking to suit his agenda