Check your account email address ×

Where are the good Canooks living?

Ok, I've heard some scuttle that the "good Canadians" are in the western part of the Country...I think starting from Ontario or Manitoba and going west.  So, what part of Canada has the "good hosers"?  What cities are the new "cess pools" under librul rule?  

I know there are a bunch of good ones who live in west Phoenix. Every night the hot tub is full of Canadian couples. Probably met 10 couples from Canada so far. 

All very nice and all rich. 

Edited by AKIQPilot

Northwestern Ontario's pretty solid, just head West from there.  BC will be good after the big one hits and the coastal region slides into the Pacific.  East coasters have some redeeming qualities.  They are pretty fun to party with, they just vote with their heads up their ass.  :bc:  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

I know there are a bunch of good ones who live in west Phoenix. Every night the hot tub is full of Canadian couples. Probably met 10 couples from Canada so far. 

So to recap, Make your fortune in Canada and then get the hell out and move to a warmer climate.

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

So to recap, Make your fortune in Canada and then get the hell out and move to a warmer climate.

No.  Lots of retirees spend part of the winter down there, summers at home.  There's limits on how long they can stay down before it gets complicated with taxes and health care.  

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

You get invited to any nook key parties while down there???????  :lol: 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Ok, I've heard some scuttle that the "good Canadians" are in the western part of the Country...I think starting from Ontario or Manitoba and going west.  So, what part of Canada has the "good hosers"?  What cities are the new "cess pools" under librul rule?  

NW ontario and west from there are good hardworking people. If you see Canadian acting like a beta cuck on here there’s a 99% chance they’re from Ontario or Quebec. 

The greater Toronto area is Canada’s California. The people there are just fucking dumb, lazy and greedy. 

24 minutes ago, sledderj said:

Northwestern Ontario's pretty solid, just head West from there.  BC will be good after the big one hits and the coastal region slides into the Pacific.  East coasters have some redeeming qualities.  They are pretty fun to party with, they just vote with their heads up their ass.  :bc:  

I got pistup in Dryden once—— they’re just prairie folk in the rock region lol

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

NW ontario and west from there are good hardworking people. If you see Canadian acting like a beta cuck on here there’s a 99% chance they’re from Ontario or Quebec. 

The greater Toronto area is Canada’s California. The people there are just fucking dumb, lazy and greedy. 

They dont know fuck about hockey either other than its cool to pay $400 for Leafs tickets and then go take selfies the whole fucking game long 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They dont know fuck about hockey either other than its cool to pay $400 for Leafs tickets and then go take selfies the whole fucking game long 

Like I said they’re literally faggots :lol: 

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m going again in March

I’ll take a pic just for you 

:lol:

18 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Got to stay north of Steeles Ave.  

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

There is only ONE Province in Canada that has a Conservative Government and that is Manitoba, almost every Province is run by Liberal governments, next would be NDP.

In Canada votes go 70% LEFT and 30% RIGHT give or take a percent, this happens 99% of the time.  So how do we end up with Conservative Governments :dunno:   It due to multi party's to vote for unlike the USA 

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

There is only ONE Province in Canada that has a Conservative Government and that is Manitoba, almost every Province is run by Liberal governments, next would be NDP.

In Canada votes go 70% LEFT and 30% RIGHT give or take a percent, this happens 99% of the time.  So how do we end up with Conservative Governments :dunno:   It due to multi party's to vote for unlike the USA 

True, but “left” in Canada is not very far left.  The Liberal Party for example.  Obviously the NDP is further left but in reality they don’t get many votes.

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

True, but “left” in Canada is not very far left.  The Liberal Party for example.  Obviously the NDP is further left but in reality they don’t get many votes.

It wasn't until social media became big that I ever heard the term LEFT or RIGHT used in Canada 

Just now, awful knawful said:

Most of your experiences are gay!

My experiences would look like the straightest exploits in the world compared you your truck stop escapades .....FAGGOT !!!!!!!111111