Check your account email address ×

Where are the good Canooks living?

Just now, awful knawful said:

So very true. Usually a sign of a closet fag!

No....a sign of a closet faggot would be if you chase Uncle Znotty around trying to get him to post more tighty whitey pics ......like you and 800 faggon do :lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

No....a sign of a closet faggot would be if you chase Uncle Znotty around trying to get him to post more tighty whitey pics ......like you and 800 faggon do :lol: 

oh look......a faggot pig assfuck cop and awful knawful are ass buddies.....I'm shocked. Fucking twinko faggots are probably playing in bed next to each other right now 

Proving my point perfectly.

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

I bet your wonderlick score would be somewhere around the average for cops....probably 18 or so :lol: fucking retard 

You talk more about homosexuality than anyone I know.    It's been proven time and time again..  people lash out at what hey fear the most and that males who refuse to accept their sexuality are the most homophobic.

Just now, odot1 said:

You talk more about homosexuality than anyone I know.    It's been proven time and time again..  people lash out at what hey fear the most and that males who refuse to accept their sexuality are the most homophobic.

Yes. Studies prove that. Just come out already!

• Like 1

says the moron that posts back and forth with MZN all day :lol: fucking moron 

You're the epitome of the keyboard warrior.  Hiding behind the safety of the net throwing out all sorts of "insults".  We've all met like people like you in person.. always amusing.

7 minutes ago, odot1 said:

You're the epitome of the keyboard warrior.  Hiding behind the safety of the net throwing out all sorts of "insults".  We've all met like people like you in person.. always amusing.

I've met 80% of the people on this forum ....you are a faceless troll probably here looking for "lawbreakers" so you can report on them to any authority whos jurisdiction they reside in. You should be kicked off this site pig....

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

says the moron that posts back and forth with MZN all day :lol: fucking moron 

ol' ulcle Znotty ( @polaris550 ) walks all over awfully full of knobs all day guy loves chasing mach around like a purse dog nipping at his heels :lol: 

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I've met 80% of the people on this forum ....you are a faceless troll probably here looking for "lawbreakers" so you can report on them to any authority whos jurisdiction they reside in. You should be kicked off this site pig....

Jeezus...  You really are paranoid and afraid...   If you were able to look beyond your own insane prejudices you'd actually see I've helped many people on this site.  

• Like 1