Check your account email address ×

*** OFFICIAL Patrick Brown thread ***

Puzzleboy

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lmao: like you would ever vote PC regardless who was leader WRONG AGAIN FAIL, you are a died in the wool leftard clown, nobody believes any of your :bullshit: 

Fail is voting PC.

In other news, hell just froze over and the apocalypse has begun.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

having PREMIER job ripped out from under you would be hard to take, he saw a win coming 

Wonder what he will do this election?  will he run?  he is a career guy so not sure what else he can  do for  a job that  make 170k a year 

Doesn't he own 1 or more bars in barrie?  I think he'll survive.  

2 hours ago, Sksman said:

The goal of today’s progressive society is only women and queers in any high ranking government position.

we have Wynne and Trudeau already.

And daily the list of men getting allegations against them is growing.  Brown, Kent herr, the PC leader in NS resigned yesterday also over allegations.

I think you can exclude Hehr from the list. It wasn't just women that complained about him. He commented that everyone had a sob story when discussing thalidomide victims. The guy is an idiot that shouldn't be anywhere near a job dealing w/ people.

Maybe a parking lot attedant?

Progressive Conservative MPP Lisa MacLeod said Friday that she flagged sexual misconduct allegations she’d heard about Patrick Brown to campaign officials, but they were dismissed as “unfounded.”

MacLeod, the first member of the PC caucus to express support for two women who came out with allegations against Brown on Wednesday, told reporters she’d heard “similar things.”

They were reported to the party’s war room “two or three times before Christmas,” MacLeod (Nepean-Carleton) said on the way into a caucus meeting to decide on a replacement for Brown, who resigned as the party’s leader early Thursday.

“I’m not going to get into specifics,” she replied when pressed for details, but said she was “quite relieved” when CTV reported allegations made by two women about Brown.

Pure speculation....

Does this backfire for women in the workforce? Now will men want to only hire men so they can't be accused of improper advances?

But then again in the age of LGBTQ and whatever other letters are stuck on there, will a man be able to destroy the life and career of another man by making claims of unwanted sexual activity? Will the claims of a man against a man be afforded the same credibility of those of a woman or are they just special?

Will men with women in their workplace refuse to have one on one meetings with women? Will they require a 3rd party to be in the room as a monitor for protection? What gender will that monitor be. A male monitor may be accused after the fact of being biased in favour of the male meeting participant and have their life and career turned upside down as well.

Will people resort to body cams to record all interactions that take place in their lives for their protection should someone come out and say, "25 years ago you made suggestive comments I wasn't comfortable with"

It is incredible that someone's life can be ruined by unsubstantiated allegations based on anonymous women simply saying X happened even when X was many years ago and cannot be proven. After all women never lie. Just like when you ask your wife what she wants for her birthday and she says, "nothing". You get her nothing and see what happens.

Then there's the old adage... hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.... how many claims made against men will be simply revenge for a perceived wrong, sexual or not.

11 hours ago, revrnd said:

excellent point of view.... Trudope should be speaking in condemnation of the relationship between his father and mother. His father would have been crucified in Trudopes world today.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Fideli apparently

What's this guys story, is he any good, been around for a while and is there any dirt on him that anyone knows that will be coming to the forefront?

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

Pure speculation....

Does this backfire for women in the workforce? Now will men want to only hire men so they can't be accused of improper advances?

But then again in the age of LGBTQ and whatever other letters are stuck on there, will a man be able to destroy the life and career of another man by making claims of unwanted sexual activity? Will the claims of a man against a man be afforded the same credibility of those of a woman or are they just special?

Will men with women in their workplace refuse to have one on one meetings with women? Will they require a 3rd party to be in the room as a monitor for protection? What gender will that monitor be. A male monitor may be accused after the fact of being biased in favour of the male meeting participant and have their life and career turned upside down as well.

Will people resort to body cams to record all interactions that take place in their lives for their protection should someone come out and say, "25 years ago you made suggestive comments I wasn't comfortable with"

It is incredible that someone's life can be ruined by unsubstantiated allegations based on anonymous women simply saying X happened even when X was many years ago and cannot be proven. After all women never lie. Just like when you ask your wife what she wants for her birthday and she says, "nothing". You get her nothing and see what happens.

Then there's the old adage... hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.... how many claims made against men will be simply revenge for a perceived wrong, sexual or not.

I was thinking the same thing on the 1st part. A male supervisor calls a female staffer to his office for a reprimand (attendence, work performance...). What's to stop her from accusing him of 'something in retaliation?

On the 2nd part, I read a comment of Faceplant where someone mentioned the bodycam too. Finally a lot of women commenting that this whole #metoo thing has gone way overboard.

About 20 years ago myself & a few of my co-workers made some comments about our supervisorette wearing jeans on a Sunday (normally she wore loose fitting slacks). Nice butt or trailer was a common thought. "Maybe if Rosa wore them more often on the weekends, they woudn't have such a hard time getting us to work the weekends."

Me & my former co-workers might be in trouble.

29 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I was thinking the same thing on the 1st part. A male supervisor calls a female staffer to his office for a reprimand (attendence, work performance...). What's to stop her from accusing him of 'something in retaliation?

On the 2nd part, I read a comment of Faceplant where someone mentioned the bodycam too. Finally a lot of women commenting that this whole #metoo thing has gone way overboard.

About 20 years ago myself & a few of my co-workers made some comments about our supervisorette wearing jeans on a Sunday (normally she wore loose fitting slacks). Nice butt or trailer was a common thought. "Maybe if Rosa wore them more often on the weekends, they woudn't have such a hard time getting us to work the weekends."

Me & my former co-workers might be in trouble.

I'm calling CTV now to report you for inappropriate comments on a snowmobile forum. You have objectified and named Rosa.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

And now the girl who made the allegation is being brought to light and it stinks

Not the angel she's being made out to be?

The CBC had a story about Brown & the leader of the PCs in New Brunswick having to resign. I didn't bother to watch it but the implication was that 'Conservatives' were having problems.

Huh

What about Kent Hehr

Hunter Tootoo

Scott Andrews

Massimo Pacetti

Fake news? 

1 minute ago, Puzzleboy said:

Yes..... why has Trudeau not labelled any of those female complainants as "brave"?  I guess only when Conservatives are in hot water....

6 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Not the angel she's being made out to be?

The CBC had a story about Brown & the leader of the PCs in New Brunswick having to resign. I didn't bother to watch it but the implication was that 'Conservatives' were having problems.

Huh

What about Kent Hehr

Hunter Tootoo

Scott Andrews

Massimo Pacetti

Fake news? 

Don't forget Margaret Trudeau.............................oops shouldn't have said that now should I .