Check your account email address ×

*** OFFICIAL Patrick Brown thread ***

Puzzleboy

Blatchfords column should be required reading . A journalists job is to sell advertising and nothing more. It makes no difference whether they telling truths or peddling lies. 

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No way a man could get away with writing this.

Christie said what had to be said and every word of it is bang on. And yes only a woman could get away with saying what she did... any man would be crucified.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

How will that sit with the hard line cons?  I think at this time it may be a good move depending on that woman picked......

Pat won't be hanging out at  Hoolagans any more lol 

It wouldn’t bother me, but likely some.....but what is the option?...  I don’t think Vic is the right move, Doug all wrong, way to much baggage. Tori to left, but the females have won....so just get it done and put one in the PC leadership chair

2 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

I don't need to be funny..... we have our best laughs reading your illiterate posts.  That's why nobody puts you on ignore. 

But I am kinda upset that nobody likes me... :(

I’ll be the guy that likes you , even though your an A hole sometimes , someone has to like you . 

Like you to Steve , ok , it’s because your name is Steve , and that goes along way with me ........

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Pt3189 said:

A cockroach that doesnt take 19 year old women home for a blow job after the bars that is.

What kinda hetero male would think like that?

:whistle:

9 minutes ago, StevieWonder said:

I’ll be the guy that likes you , even though your an A hole sometimes , someone has to like you . 

Like you to Steve , ok , it’s because your name is Steve , and that goes along way with me ........

Way to many named Steve around here.  Could be worse though, once worked with a guy whos first name was Robert, second name Bob and last name Roberts.  WTF was mom and dad thinking?

16 minutes ago, Poncho said:

It wouldn’t bother me, but likely some.....but what is the option?...  I don’t think Vic is the right move, Doug all wrong, way to much baggage. Tori to left, but the females have won....so just get it done and put one in the PC leadership chair

Anyone even mentioning his name must have rocks in their head. When I watch him in interviews he comes across like someone from the Hoffa era of the Teamsters.

Edited by revrnd

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Way to many named Steve around here.  Could be worse though, once worked with a guy whos first name was Robert, second name Bob and last name Roberts.  WTF was mom and dad thinking?

Crack heads?

18 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Tory has been called John Liberal for some time.  Go with a chic.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I would be willing to bet the Liberals went digging and fed this to ctv.

:lol: come on really :dunno:  

Patrick is very well known in Barrie, we have gone over this before.  You can find him at Hoolagan's hitting on women, not that there is anything wrong with that

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

according to CTV they contacted them, CTV then searched their stories before going public.

I wonder what the time frame between him being selected as leader (May 2015) & them contacting CTV was?

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

Patrick is very well known in Barrie, we have gone over this before.  You can find him at Hoolagan's hitting on women, not that there is anything wrong with that

What would Kathleen have said if it had been teenaged boys he'd been acting inappropriately with?

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

#metoo is all you need to know 

No idea about Twitter, but maybe males that have a clean conscience (impossible feminists say) should start a hashtag:

#Idontgiveafuck

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Thing is what did he do that was wrong?

Good read, well said Rosie.

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/star-columnists/2018/01/25/patrick-browns-downfall-an-affront-to-fairness.html

• Like 1