Check your account email address ×

*** OFFICIAL Patrick Brown thread ***

Puzzleboy

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Thing is what did he do that was wrong?

Good read, well said Rosie.

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/star-columnists/2018/01/25/patrick-browns-downfall-an-affront-to-fairness.html

there is no doubt these accusations are bad for males in any high position

If these women don't bring charges, how can we believe their stories 

THE PC's sure were fast getting rid of him, something tells me they are glad it happened

28 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol: come on really :dunno:  

Patrick is very well known in Barrie, we have gone over this before.  You can find him at Hoolagan's hitting on women, not that there is anything wrong with that

If I was single that's where I would be.:lol:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

THE PC's sure were fast getting rid of him, something tells me they are glad it happened

What charges could possibly be laid?  The only way this goes to court is if Pat sues them for defamation.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Hide behind the bushes & call someone a perv.

In today's world if they had waited until today, the critics would've said they took too long.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What charges could possibly be laid?  The only way this goes to court is if Pat sues them for defamation.

Brown needs this judge to hear the case:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/robin-camp-law-society-hearing-judge-alberta-reinstate-lawyer-1.4401191

He ignited controversy as a provincial court judge in a sexual assault trial in 2014 when he asked the complainant why she didn't resist an alleged rape by simply keeping her "knees together."

The only other time I had heard that was w/ a friend's father out on his trapline. There was several of us young lads 'hindering' his work that day. We were talking about a girl of questionable morals. Kenny listened intently to the banter & then made this comment, "Boys, sounds like she's suffering from round heels and weak knees!" We all burst out laughing & told him that was a good 1.

Edited by revrnd

7 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Hide behind the bushes & call someone a perv.

In today's world if they had waited until today, the critics would've said they took too long.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Brown does have that creepy look though.  Like Norman Bates.  Then so did Dalton.

Image result

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Brown does have that creepy look though.  Like Norman Bates.  Then so did Dalton.

Image result

I'm pretty sure the Norman Bates comparison was made during Dalton's reign of terror. 

Doug ain't ideal, but what he does have, is electability in Toronto, at least in Suburban Toronto.  Somehow, the PCs need to get more Toronto votes. 

If they changed the law to only taxpayers could vote, the Conservatives would never lose an election.  :)

• Haha 1

Just now, revrnd said:

Distraught as he knew that he's fucked. How he didn't break down I don't know.

having PREMIER job ripped out from under you would be hard to take, he saw a win coming 

Wonder what he will do this election?  will he run?  he is a career guy so not sure what else he can  do for  a job that  make 170k a year 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

having PREMIER job ripped out from under you would be hard to take, he saw a win coming 

Wonder what he will do this election?  will he run?  he is a career guy so not sure what else he can  do for  a job that  make 170k a year 

Hard to say what the party will say. Major polling in the riding to see what the residents say would be my guess. If the results are poor, I bet they'd ask him to step aside. He could run as an independent & let the chips fall where they may.

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

I would not vote for PC if Doug was Leader, bad idea 

Doug is running for Mayor so i doubt he will change his mind on that.  I doubt he will win Mayor 

Lets go with Mulroney's daughter

Ford has a major 'ick' factor & like I said earlier comes across like a thug.

Yeah, but the last name.

Just now, revrnd said:

Hard to say what the party will say. Major polling in the riding to see what the residents say would be my guess. If the results are poor, I bet they'd ask him to step aside. He could run as an independent & let the chips fall where they may.

He runs in BLUE LAND so they could run a pencil and win 

If this area switches party's Brown would be the fault of that

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Ford has a major 'ick' factor & like I said earlier comes across like a thug.

Yeah, but the last name.

Most Cons think of Mulroney as best ever and not the guy with the most debt by a long shot.    She would have the same experience as Trudope :lol: seems to work.

Better do something big because if they don't you will see Liberal Majority again and add in a Liberal Federal win too ( no way JT will lose that race) 

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Most Cons think of Mulroney as best ever and not the guy with the most debt by a long shot.    She would have the same experience as Trudope :lol: seems to work.

Better do something big because if they don't you will see Liberal Majority again and add in a Liberal Federal win too ( no way JT will lose that race) 

Seriously Fail?  

caroline Mulroney is a lawyer and venture fund manager.

Your boytoy Justin is a snowboard instructor and drama teacher.

Same experience.  Lol. Only a idiot would believe that.

Toronto Sun poll this morning. Anyone heard if Elliott is even considering/interested in this?

Thank you for voting!
Christine Elliott 35.1%  (2,593 votes) 

Doug Ford 16.6%  (1,226 votes) 

Caroline Mulroney 13.02%  (962 votes) 

John Baird 9.29%  (686 votes) 

Victor Fedeli 8.72%  (644 votes) 

Lisa Raitt 7.88%  (582 votes) 

Other 5.58%  (412 votes) 

Lisa MacLeod 3.81%  (282 votes) 

Total Votes: 7,387

13 hours ago, revrnd said:

yep

10 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What charges? For what?

58 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

yep

What charges? For what?

The goal of today’s progressive society is only women and queers in any high ranking government position.

we have Wynne and Trudeau already.

And daily the list of men getting allegations against them is growing.  Brown, Kent herr, the PC leader in NS resigned yesterday also over allegations.

11 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I would not vote for PC if Doug was Leader, bad idea 

Doug is running for Mayor so i doubt he will change his mind on that.  I doubt he will win Mayor 

Lets go with Mulroney's daughter

:lmao: like you would ever vote PC regardless who was leader WRONG AGAIN FAIL, you are a died in the wool leftard clown, nobody believes any of your :bullshit: