Check your account email address ×

*** OFFICIAL Patrick Brown thread ***

Puzzleboy

If you do some simple searches, it all comes up, the second accuser and her relationship to CTV reporter, CTV is fucked.

Second accuser went to Carlton University's  and one of her studies was Using Feminism as a Political Tool.:lol:

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug said he would make tax free for anyone 14$ :lol:  what an idiot 

Why is it such a bad idea to have a $0 provincial income tax for those making $14/hr. It would ease Wynnebags irresponsible BS off of the employer. The increased hourly rate is a windfall for the province. They collect more income tax, more WSIB and the feds more EI and CPP. His plan would actually put more money in the employees pocket than burdening the employer with yet another $1/hr would next year.

I would support that a lot more than the BS free prescriptions she implemented trying to buy votes.

53 minutes ago, 02sled said:

I hope they pay and pay large.... perhaps there should be a class action suit by the people of Ontario if they get stuck with Wynnebag again as a result of CTV irresponsible reporting.

It's not looking good for CTV. I hope they and the accusers have to pay for the damage they have done. I'm not a big fan of Brown but if these accusations are false then for sure they need to pay.

http://torontosun.com/news/provincial/exclusive-patrick-brown-passed-lie-detector-test

Would someone give Brown a clue? He hasn't got a fucking chance to win the PC leadership, so what is the point?

He may not think he is (or actually) be guilty of the allegations, but the court of public opinion is a completely different animal. The media, the Liberals & NDP will be all over this ever day he is around.

34 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Would someone give Brown a clue? He hasn't got a fucking chance to win the PC leadership, so what is the point?

He may not think he is (or actually) be guilty of the allegations, but the court of public opinion is a completely different animal. The media, the Liberals & NDP will be all over this ever day he is around.

It would increase the visibility that he was wronged by two liars and CTV

57 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I don't know what game he's playing but he must have a plan. Just seems like a waist of time and effort at this point in time.

http://www.680news.com/2018/02/16/patrick-brown-registers-run-leadership-ontario-pc-party-sources/

9 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

I don't know what game he's playing but he must have a plan. Just seems like a waist of time and effort at this point in time.

He obviously is getting bad advice. Can't see/read the writing on the wall?

As Ford said, membership signups & polling have gone up since he resigned.

Checking party memberships since his resignation & 70 odd thousand were tossed.

I bet after the 1st ballot, he'll be 5th.

6 hours ago, 02sled said:

Why is it such a bad idea to have a $0 provincial income tax for those making $14/hr. It would ease Wynnebags irresponsible BS off of the employer. The increased hourly rate is a windfall for the province. They collect more income tax, more WSIB and the feds more EI and CPP. His plan would actually put more money in the employees pocket than burdening the employer with yet another $1/hr would next year.

I would support that a lot more than the BS free prescriptions she implemented trying to buy votes.

so far you are for

Deficit spending

30k and under to pay zero tax - this also goes for anyone making more than 30k as the first 30k is free for everyone 

Want to charge for prescriptions for people under 25 

wow you sure can spend the money like its yours 

Doug Ford. Also get rid of tax on utilities, e-testing, reduduce the cost of renewing the plates on pur cars since wynne increased it twice. Reduce taxes on businesses to help compensate for the disastrous Wynne minimum wage hike. Reduce the cost of our utilities . Reduce pst on purchases. Basically do everything the opposite of wynne and Patrick Brown.

I will take all that and more how about you 02sled?  let the deficit soar 

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so far you are for

Deficit spending

30k and under to pay zero tax - this also goes for anyone making more than 30k as the first 30k is free for everyone 

Want to charge for prescriptions for people under 25 

wow you sure can spend the money like its yours 

Wrong again Fail. Where do you get $30K from. Your math is as usual wrong. 2000 hours which is a full time job at $14/hr is $28,000.

Apart from that the concept is those making minimum wage of $14/hr. NOT BASED ON TOTAL INCOME. NOT FOR SOMEONE EARNING $28/HR AND ONLY WORKING 1000 HRS.

It's provincial income tax only not federal.

Where did I say deficit... oh that's right I didn't. As usual you're imagining things again / still.

And yes... revoke the free prescriptions for under 25 as well as the free post secondary education.

I'm not spending money at all... along with all of that actually quit pissing away the $B's that the province does. Actually raise the productivity levels of government employees, particularly administrative to the same level as private sector. That would save $B's alone.

The deficit could be slashed or gone if they actually paid attention to the waste the auditor general points out but they choose to ignore.

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Wrong again Fail. Where do you get $30K from. Your math is as usual wrong. 2000 hours which is a full time job at $14/hr is $28,000.

Apart from that the concept is those making minimum wage of $14/hr. NOT BASED ON TOTAL INCOME. NOT FOR SOMEONE EARNING $28/HR AND ONLY WORKING 1000 HRS.

It's provincial income tax only not federal.

Where did I say deficit... oh that's right I didn't. As usual you're imagining things again / still.

And yes... revoke the free prescriptions for under 25 as well as the free post secondary education.

I'm not spending money at all... along with all of that actually quit pissing away the $B's that the province does. Actually raise the productivity levels of government employees, particularly administrative to the same level as private sector. That would save $B's alone.

The deficit could be slashed or gone if they actually paid attention to the waste the auditor general points out but they choose to ignore.

30k was rounded up and might be that level next year - have you calculated the cost of this?  or just like Doug you gave it no thought what so ever?

we are deficit free today but you knew that.  All candidates agree that the PC platform will run deficits, they said its okay Trudeau did it.

So if you vote PC you are for deficit spending, there isn't any way around that 02sled.

Everyone should be covered for prescriptions 

1 hour ago, Poncho said:

Gents get ready for another 4 years of Wynnebag........it's over....Doug is garbage, Patty publicly shamed and the three witches done.....I don't think the PC's will ever figure it out.

I think Trail nailed it. What a shit show this is! :whiteflag:

6 minutes ago, irv said:

I think Trail nailed it. What a shit show this is! :whiteflag:

If only the PC’s could find a new leader perhaps a gender natural, dope smoking, long haired actor without any experience they might have a chance...but the PM is already occupied.....that my friends is how fucking dumb Canadian, and for all matters, politics have become....Winnebago gets 4 more years....