Check your account email address ×

DriftBusta the racist

• Gold Member
Just now, motonoggin said:

Well, probably because you don't see anything wrong with this kind of behavior.

I don't? Because I don't follow your view point on racism I don't see anything wrong with it? Didn't you just admonish Big Bro, a few pages ago, for trying to discern what you were thinking? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

When he says we should stop talking about racism some guys go....oh good, calling em nigers is ok again. Morgan says it is. 

See what’s going on here? :lol: 

Those are the people that are racists and all sides have them.  Generally they are the ones that want to keep talking about it.  

Just now, Kivalo said:

I don't? Because I don't follow your view point on racism I don't see anything wrong with it? Didn't you just admonish Big Bro, a few pages ago, for trying to discern what you were thinking? 

Well, yeah, cuz he's an obvious dumbfuck. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Those are the people that are racists and all sides have them.  Generally they are the ones that want to keep talking about it.  

If we stop talking about rape, rapes will stop.

It's science.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Well, yeah, cuz he's an obvious dumbfuck. 

Yeah sure. You can discern what everyone else is thinking but you're far to advanced for anyone to figure you out. Why do I even bother with you? Go smoke some weed and smash some fascism from the couch, dumbass.

Just now, Kivalo said:

Yeah sure. You can discern what everyone else is thinking but you're far to advanced for anyone to figure you out. Why do I even bother with you? Go smoke some weed and smash some fascism from the couch, dumbass.

Actually, yes, because racist white guys aren't that hard to figure out. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

If we stop talking about rape, rapes will stop.

It's science.

Well calling everyone a rapist that isn't doesn't work either.  

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Actually, yes, because racist white guys aren't that hard to figure out. 

HAHA!  There it is! Moto, the guy preaching to everyone but who wont do fuck all himself, is smarter than everyone else. :lol:

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Why not use terms that accurately depict the behaviors that you’re trying to describe rather than a term that reflects back to one of the most horrible times in American history? I doubt that you use that word around your black adviser acquaintance or tenants. 

Of course not.  He’s a smart accomplished guy why would I?  I guess my point is number one, Dans a dipshit.  Number 2, this is FS, much worse is thrown around this forum on a daily basis.  Someone’s been posting the same picture of some weirdo eating feces multiple times.  It’s disgusting and gross, makes me want to puke actually.  I don’t see anyone starting any threads over it.  Yet I throw the term nigger around albeit in a very flippant way, and triggered Dan is yelling racist.  Which brings me to point 3, 13% of the population is black, our last president was black, and blacks have climbed to the top of every segment of society.  No ones holding them back.  Yet we have this small segment of grievance pimps crying racism at every turn.  It’s absurd and yes “Black Lives Matter” are the real racists as far as I’m concerned.  So yeah, wgas?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Of course not.  He’s a smart accomplished guy why would I?  I guess my point is number one, Dans a dipshit.  Number 2, this is FS, much worse is thrown around this forum on a daily basis.  Someone’s been posting the same picture of some weirdo eating feces multiple times.  It’s disgusting and gross, makes me want to puke actually.  I don’t see anyone starting any threads over it.  Yet I throw the term nigger around albeit in a very flippant way, and triggered Dan is yelling racist.  Which brings me to point 3, 13% of the population is black, our last president was black, and blacks have climbed to the top of every segment of society.  No ones holding them back.  Yet we have this small segment of grievance pimps crying racism at every turn.  It’s absurd and yes “Black Lives Matter” are the real racists as far as I’m concerned.  So yeah, wgas?

*Pictures of poop eating are literally more offensive than overt racism*

13 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Silly me to think that people who would use and/or defend the use of racial slurs are racist.

:lol:

Well this is what some of us are used to. When you are around this stuff your whole life its what you know. Things are definitely changing but its going to take time. My kids will never know the things that I saw and had to deal with when I was their age. It is going to take more time and both side making inciteful and offensive remarks about the other surely isnt going to speed that process along. 

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Well this is what some of us are used to. When you are around this stuff your whole life its what you know. Things are definitely changing but its going to take time. My kids will never know the things that I saw and had to deal with when I was their age. It is going to take more time and both side making inciteful and offensive remarks about the other surely isnt going to speed that process along. 

You're almost there.