Check your account email address ×

DriftBusta the racist

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Them: *uses racial slur*

Me: hey, that's pretty racist

You: "no, you're racist. You're the racistest racist since racists were racist!!!111222!!"

More :lies: from the sites biggest racist 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Call it what you want.  In my world, there is no color judgement.  There is behavior judgement.  I have 4 black tenants, there are no problems.  I took over an office from a black advisor who got promoted to a bigger office.  I interact with black people all day almost every day.  Nigger refers to the kind of behavior those whitebread kids were engaged in, cheap shots, ganging up on one.  Yeah, nigger piling.  Get over it fella. :lol: 

Why not use terms that accurately depict the behaviors that you’re trying to describe rather than a term that reflects back to one of the most horrible times in American history? I doubt that you use that word around your black adviser acquaintance or tenants. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

I know you're just looking for attention so I won't post all the racial slurs you've used. 

You are an ultra racist NeoFascistHimllerStoner  like Hitler level racist :guzzle: everyone but you know this to be FACT 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Why not use terms that accurately depict the behaviors that you’re trying to describe rather than a term that reflects back to one of the most horrible times in American history? I doubt that you use that word around your black adviser acquaintance or tenants. 

Of course he doesn't. 

This is why black people can't and don't trust white people.

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

:lmao: AFJclownblow so fucking sick of his hourly beatings he pulls out his other personality to post his endless drivel:lol: what a Bipolar shit show :lol2: 

Go ahead and report me, you whiny little fucking cunthole. 

are there worser racists or all all racists the same? Because I can throw some racism at the hispanics, blacks, rag heads, dot heads, injuns and all that but I also like to throw shade on Eyetalians, pollacks, micks, limeys, wooden shoes, nooks, krauts, frogs and especially joos!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

are there worser racists or all all racists the same? Because I can throw some racism at the hispanics, blacks, rag heads, dot heads, injuns and all that but I also like to throw shade on Eyetalians, pollacks, micks, limeys, wooden shoes, nooks, krauts, frogs and especially joos!

I’d have respect the racist that calls the big lazy black guy a niger to his face. But that’s not how it works. Racism is subtle and hides in the shadows of the real world and the perceived anonymity of the internet. 

10 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

are there worser racists or all all racists the same? Because I can throw some racism at the hispanics, BEANERS blacks,SHIT SKINS rag heads, PULL STARTS dot heads,PUSH STARTS injuns CHUGS and all that but I also like to throw shade on Eyetalians, WOPS pollacks, HONKYS micks, limeys, wooden shoes, nooks, krauts, frogs and especially joos!

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’d have respect the racist that calls the big lazy black guy a niger to his face. But that’s not how it works. Racism is subtle and hides in the shadows of the real world and the perceived anonymity of the internet. 

:lmao: what a Bipolar racist POS 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Wrong. 

Oh believe me, this thread and its content are idiotic. 

I'm going back to lurking now k thanks.  

Edited by Kivalo