Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

A more pragmatic and rational one than you.  You think the trade talks are over?

There are no talks. Just China lying on what they will do. They need to be broken and Trump wont do it.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Lying troll says what?

Now, you sound like momo you pathetic POS>  

You outright lied that Ben should have got higher returns than most can expect. Then you lied and claimed you never said it you POS.

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Now, you sound like momo you pathetic POS>  

You outright lied that Ben should have got higher returns than most can expect. Then you lied and claimed you never said it you POS.

Listen you fucking loser, enough of the “lies lies lies” bullshit from you, accusing everyone.  Instead of maybe seeing the resources I have access to and are willing to share on the forum, you want to try and play gotcha and call me a liar.  I get it.  

You must have gotten picked on a lot as a kid, its pretty clear you got some pent up frustrations.  

Yes and my wifes younger than 53.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Listen you fucking loser, enough of the “lies lies lies” bullshit from you, accusing everyone.  Instead of maybe seeing the resources I have access to and are willing to share on the forum, you want to try and play gotcha and call me a liar.  I get it.  

You must have gotten picked on a lot as a kid, its pretty clear you got some pent up frustrations.  

He’s just a pathetic little hating liberal.  This is their whole thing.  They love the internet!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Since everyone knows Barb is a liar,..she is now pointing out anything anyone has ever said that ended up being wrong and calling them a liar..It's really quite pathetic..Such a sad little lady..

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m calling you a liar because You outright lied to Ben about average returns.  Then you denied you even said it. It was easy to prove. You’re as dumb as Zambo. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I’m calling you a liar because You outright lied to Ben about average returns.  Then you denied you even said it. It was easy to prove. You’re as dumb as Zambo. 

Give it up.  Nobody on either forum believes a thing you say.  A liar from day one and just ass-chapped about being called out on it.

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Since everyone knows Barb is a liar,..she is now pointing out anything anyone has ever said that ended up being wrong and calling them a liar..It's really quite pathetic..Such a sad little lady..

Ok, White Knight 

Prove that Zambo’s claims are possible 

explain how Driftbitch didn’t lie. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Give it up.  Nobody on either forum believes a thing you say.  A liar from day one and just ass-chapped about being called out on it.

You can keep saying this all you like but no one believes you made 150 grand in one trade. They avoid backing your lies up.

Ok, White Knight 

Back to “my claims” eh?  It’s so simple but I can see how you got it all fucked up.  That kind of money is like getting proof of Bigfoot to you.  :lol:

You can keep saying this all you like but no one believes you made 150 grand in one trade. They avoid backing your lies up.

Oh, I’d bet everyone but you either:

A,) believes it, or

B.) Doesn’t care

It’s because you are a simple and a beta that makes poor life choices that it bothers you so much.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Back to “my claims” eh?  It’s so simple but I can see how you got it all fucked up.  That kind of money is like getting proof of Bigfoot to you.  :lol:

Well since you mentioned lying, It is relevant. That’s a whopper when you pretend to make 150 grand with “play money”. I’m sure anyone that knows you just rolls their eyes. 

Ok, White Knight 

Ummm Barb,  I don't know what either said, nor do I care what either said..

What I do know, is you lie and attempt to mislead people on here almost daily with your "facts" 

That's the sign of a born loser...

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Well since you mentioned lying, It is relevant. That’s a whopper when you pretend to make 150 grand with “play money”. I’m sure anyone that knows you just rolls their eyes. 

:lol:

You poor thing.  Did you open daddy’s door this morning....and take that little salary?

CHRISTMAS BONUSES THO!!!!!

:lmao:

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Ummm Barb,  I don't know what either said, nor do I care what either said..

What I do know, is you lie and attempt to mislead people on here almost daily with your "facts" 

That's the sign of a born loser...

Ok got it  you don’t care how much they lie but me lying makes me a born loser

Almost daily?  Wow! Care to list some of my worst lies?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You poor thing.  Did you open daddy’s door this morning....and take that little salary?

CHRISTMAS BONUSES THO!!!!!

:lmao:

Bit of a deflection there Zambo. Hell it isn’t even Christmas, you are getting triggered. 

Bit of a deflection there Zambo. Hell it isn’t even Christmas, you are getting triggered. 

Not at all.  Just joining in yet another daily beating you inflict on yourself.  You are an ignorant liberal twat....that need this attention.  I am here to lend my services!!!!

:lol2:

Ok got it  you don’t care how much they lie but me lying makes me a born loser

Almost daily?  Wow! Care to list some of my worst lies?

Nope, you're definitely not worth any effort there, we all already know.. Your "facts" remember..Born loser..:lol:

You're just the site punching bag, the little lady boy we keep around to throw shots at..

Just now, Zambroski said:

Not at all.  Just joining in yet another daily beating you inflict on yourself.  You are an ignorant liberal twat....that need this attention.  I am here to lend my services!!!!

:lol2:

Weird ramblings about Christmas twice in August. Yeah, that’s some serious ownage. I’m surprised a great trader like you can spare the time on here. 

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Nope, you're definitely not worth any effort there, we all already know.. Your "facts" remember..Born loser..:lol:

You're just the site punching bag, the little lady boy we keep around to throw shots at..

So just a bullshit claim about me daily lying but no examples. Not sure if you noticed but it was easy to quote your little buddy Zambo and show he lied. Same thing for Driftbitch. 

Sorry to burst your bubble but I’ve been telling the truth. Your butt hurt buddies are the liars. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Weird ramblings about Christmas twice in August. Yeah, that’s some serious ownage. I’m surprised a great trader like you can spare the time on here. 

Not weird.  There’s a reason for it.  Your TDS has you triggered as fuck and your Dunning Kruger is telling you that you are winning in here.  I love it!!!!!

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

So just a bullshit claim about me daily lying but no examples. Not sure if you noticed but it was easy to quote your little buddy Zambo and show he lied. Same thing for Driftbitch. 

Sorry to burst your bubble but I’ve been telling the truth. Your butt hurt buddies are the liars. 

You are a fucking ass-hurt liar.  Always have been.  There’s been example after example after example given....with multiple witnesses here and on HCS.

Now you DEMAND PROOF!!!!  :lol:

What a moron.

So add delusional to the list of mental shit wrong with you..What a fucking hot mess you are..Haha..

"Facts" remember