Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

The club guys are the worst. One of my oldest and best friends is a heavy for a local "club". He chose that lifestyle years ago and we kinda stopped hanging out. You can't believe the drama these faggots start. I like riding bikes but I don't like hanging around with those poser wanna be bad asses. 

I have zero issue with guys who like to ride. It's the dumbass club faggots I despise. 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Making numerous dollar bills today. Almost back to my, ALL-TIME HISTORICAL HIGH. 

Horse shit 

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Cool bikes, there was an orange 500 with pipes that was ported in my area, the guy that had it weighed maybe 110 LBS and was a good rider, he rarely got beat.  There was 750 in the next town over that was real fast too, but the rider was afraid of it.

Rightfully so, those things out powered the chassis they were on.  Wished they didnt legislate the 2 strokes pretty much out of business with all the emissions nonsense.

27 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Made a bundle today. Suck a negros dick, faggot.   

27 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Made a bundle today. Suck a negros dick, faggot.   

That's ur flavor and no you didn't make a bundle !!!

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Rightfully so, those things out powered the chassis they were on.  Wished they didnt legislate the 2 strokes pretty much out of business with all the emissions nonsense.

I tried to buy that bike from the second owner after it seized a cylinder, he wouldn't sell it but he left it sit at a place where he got thrown out for not paying rent and the landlord put it in a dumpster, that was in probably 1979 or 80, still pisses me off. 

43 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I tried to buy that bike from the second owner after it seized a cylinder, he wouldn't sell it but he left it sit at a place where he got thrown out for not paying rent and the landlord put it in a dumpster, that was in probably 1979 or 80, still pisses me off. 

Loved the sound of those things....nuts fast.  my love of triple two strokes carried into sleds had a couple SRXs too. :bc: 

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Loved the sound of those things....nuts fast.  my love of triple two strokes carried into sleds had a couple SRXs too. :bc: 

All I have are 3 cylinder sleds, first one was a 74 TX 500, I do have a couple 340 TX's and a 250 single engine but the trails are all 3 cylinder.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

17.5% ytd, I'll stick to real returns.

Yah....what were they 3 weeks ago ??Cause they are heading back there pretty quickly. You go ahead and pray for government stimulus....I hang my hat on declining earnings and deteriorating economic data

40 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

All I have are 3 cylinder sleds, first one was a 74 TX 500, I do have a couple 340 TX's and a 250 single engine but the trails are all 3 cylinder.

Nice!  I forgot some of my history after hearing that, had several Polaris triples to-87 Indy 600, 95 Xcr 600, 96:xcr600sp, 97 Ultra.  You maintain a fleet of vintage sleds?  I give you alotta credit, i had a 97 Yamaha sxr700 that I just couldnt deal with because it had no reverse or electric start. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah....what were they 3 weeks ago ??Cause they are heading back there pretty quickly. You go ahead and pray for government stimulus....I hang my hat on declining earnings and deteriorating economic data

3 weeks ago?:lol::lol::lol:

Nobody knows what will happen next and if they think they do, they are likely too useless to even kill themselves.  Why would you give them the time of day?

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

3 weeks ago?:lol::lol::lol:

Nobody knows what will happen next and if they think they do, they are likely too useless to even kill themselves.  Why would you give them the time of day?

Yah.....3 weeks ago when you were quiet about your single digit gains and I was sitting over 20%

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Nice!  I forgot some of my history after hearing that, had several Polaris triples to-87 Indy 600, 95 Xcr 600, 96:xcr600sp, 97 Ultra.  You maintain a fleet of vintage sleds?  I give you alotta credit, i had a 97 Yamaha sxr700 that I just couldnt deal with because it had no reverse or electric start. :lol: 

I have a 2003 XCR 800, a 2003 XCSP with a 800 XCR Triple, a 2009 IQR with an 800 XCR triple,  my project sleds are a 1978 340 RXL, a 650 free air triple 72 bottom with 75 cylinders and 73 heads, a 73 starfire  bottom with 3 -75 kit cylinders, a 340 starfire bottom with 2 -75 340 kit cylinders and heads, these sleds will be PDC clones, a 1972 340 TX that I have a 72 500 triple to put in it and 1972 175 colt and my old 74 500 chassis that  has 3 77 TX 340 jugs on it.  These are all projects that are in parts and a long way from finished.

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah.....3 weeks ago when you were quiet about your single digit gains and I was sitting over 20%

Crusher and his day to date gains and magical house that appreciate me 750 grand on a day. 

Dont even try to compete with that. 

Even if you could Zambo will pretend he made 150 grand in one trade. 

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah OK.  Your playing the lottery with your life savings.  Try it for 30 years then get back to me.

3 fucking weeks.:lol:

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Crusher and his day to date gains and magical house that appreciate me 750 grand on a day. 

Dont even try to compete with that. 

Even if you could Zambo will pretend he made 150 grand in one trade. 

Go play with your kayak on the freeway would you.:lol:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yah OK.  Your playing the lottery with your life savings.  Try it for 30 years then get back to me.

3 fucking weeks.:lol:

I'm doing nothing different than you

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope....I have my money wrapped up in the market and havent changed my position in months

Months now?  It all comes down to long term performance, like over 10 years or more and I have no problem acknowledging that, but I also know the standard or norm in the industry doesn't even come close to the market indexes that are constantly touted. 

4 hours ago, The One said:

That's ur flavor and no you didn't make a bundle !!!

Yes. I did make numerous dollars today!! You got  :owned:    Now, suck that NIGGA-DICK!!

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes. I did make numerous dollars today!! You got  :owned:    Now, suck that NIGGA-DICK!!

Horse shit!!!!