Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Nope.   D&D did them.   I was out of this world busy that year at work so I called D&D and had them put it together how I wanted it, re-crate it and shipped here to the factory.  Only thing I did was stud it and fine tune the clutching.  

I'll be honest I'll do any work on a 2 stroke myself from top to bottom but I've got little experience on a 4 stroke engines as far as the internals go.  If need to I'm sure I could do it but I've just never done it.  I also have a local guy who is unreal with 4's if I need work done.   He likes buying up crashed Nytro's and supercharging or Turboing them.   He's got a couple very quick ones.   He also use to do a bunch of work for a guy who ran Outlaw's for a few years.   Guy really know's his shit.  They were pretty competitive with a 1200 until things got completely out of hand with what guys were spending.  

I looked through the direction to do the head studs on the Z1 and it looks fairly easy.. Dont have to remove the cams etc. I have never taken one apart though so there are the first time gotchas as with all things.

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I looked through the direction to do the head studs on the Z1 and it looks fairly easy.. Dont have to remove the cams etc. I have never taken one apart though so there are the first time gotchas as with all things.

I know you don't like the process but 

I know of 1 poss 2 14s right around 445hp built by Kelly Schultz think it has a,precision 5131 a viapac on and on and on  pretty sure it has a 144 1 inch track ice picks 

$8600 .around 300mi on it beond clean 

Edited by Ez ryder

21 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I know you don't like the process but 

I know of 1 poss 2 14s right around 445hp built by Kelly Schultz think it has a,precision 5131 a viapac on and on and on  pretty sure it has a 144 1 inch track ice picks 

$8600 .around 300mi on it beond clean 

That is what I am looking for in the Z1 chassis ......you got a link or a contact info though?

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

That is what I am looking for in the Z1 chassis ......you got a link or a contact info though?

I can get you his number if you PM me . he is a bud sled is in metro on Tonka . he works on the Shilts  team . talked to him other day if he dose not sell this one they are going to pump it up north of 550

Edited by Ez ryder

4 minutes ago, DISABLED DAVE said:

Misery loves company.

The market was overheated and overvalued and due for a correction. It’s a healthy development. The only real surprise is that it took this long for it to happen. 

But it’s obvious the forum mental midget’s heads are flying off. 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

The market was overheated and overvalued and due for a correction. It’s a healthy development. The only real surprise is that it took this long for it to happen. 

But it’s obvious the forum mental midget’s heads are flying off. 

I think we're only half way there.......gimme something under 22k and then I'll start buying again 

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ok.

My brother is buying my home and I am hoping for rates to hold for another several months or so for him........it was getting ugly there for the last couple months

I’m glad this thread is still here. It’s good to track the predictions. 

I wonder how many of the same people that predicted 30,000 and claimed it’s different this time were buying investment properties in 2006 claiming houses never go down. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I wonder how many of the same people that predicted 30,000 and claimed it’s different this time were buying investment properties in 2006 claiming houses never go down. 

I have done pretty good with the properties purchased in the early 2000 and before.  You trying to make a point?  You make a move yet?

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I still have 1 I got in 06 . doing just fine with it think it is worth at least 50k more than I kicked out for it and I have been making a extra 450 a mo after all bills a paid and mortgage payment is made and in 36 more payments I will be making even more . not really sorry at all about that property in fact pretty happy about it buy right know what the fuck you are buying and what irt will cost to own and it is pretty tough to go wrong for the long haul 

13 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I have done pretty good with the properties purchased in the early 2000 and before.  You trying to make a point?  You make a move yet?

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I still have 1 I got in 06 . doing just fine with it think it is worth at least 50k more than I kicked out for it and I have been making a extra 450 a mo after all bills a paid and mortgage payment is made and in 36 more payments I will be making even more . not really sorry at all about that property in fact pretty happy about it buy right know what the fuck you are buying and what irt will cost to own and it is pretty tough to go wrong for the long haul 

What would have happened to the stock market and what will happen to housing if interest rates returned to an average rate?

im pretty sure many of you are against quantities easing. How many would bail from the stocks for 6% gic’s. How many houses would be foreclosed at 5% interest rates?  $400,000.00 mortgages at 2% = $8,000.00 per year extra. That would decimate the housing market. 

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What would have happened to the stock market and what will happen to housing if interest rates returned to an average rate?

im pretty sure many of you are against quantities easing. How many would bail from the stocks for 6% gic’s. How many houses would be foreclosed at 5% interest rates?  $400,000.00 mortgages at 2% = $8,000.00 per year extra. That would decimate the housing market. 

smh  Off in left field, and hoping for the worst.