Check your account email address ×

Typical.....

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Right wing spin ? Du meme?   :lol: 

Ignore that fucking nitwit.  All he wants to do is argue and insult people because he's a sore loser.  Can't wait until the next election and all the predictions, that will turn out dead ass wrong.  Again.

We are very close to full employment. The amount of jobs to be added is small. We need to watch what wages do more than anything at this point. That will be a good indicator of continued growth as companies position themselves to boost productivity through other means outside of additional personnel that they won’t be able to find. 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ignore that fucking nitwit.  All he wants to do is argue and insult people because he's a sore loser.  Can't wait until the next election and all the predictions, that will turn out dead ass wrong.  Again.

Damn right wing media propping Trump up.  All you here about is how great the guy is. :lol: 

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

We are very close to full employment. The amount of jobs to be added is small. We need to watch what wages do more than anything at this point. That will be a good indicator of continued growth as companies position themselves to boost productivity through other means outside of additional personnel that they won’t be able to find. 

So Obama's employment numbers weren't so terrible?  I mean all we ever heard during his terms is what TRUE unemployment was at...

:dunno:

Neal

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So Obama's employment numbers weren't so terrible?  I mean all we ever heard during his terms is what TRUE unemployment was at...

Neal

Slowest economic recovery ever and most of those jobs were shit minimum wage crap jobs after 2008 when millions lost theirs :flush:  

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

His numbers were just fine. The growth didn’t match the employment is the problem. The jury is out as to why. My thought is confidence. QE scared a lot of people. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

His numbers were just fine. The growth didn’t match the employment is the problem. The jury is out as to why. My thought is confidence. QE scared a lot of people. 

I think that 2 - 2.5% seems to be a reasonable window for growth.  Everyone wants more, but all that does is create bubbles, and send all the money to the upper crust.  I was satisfied with the Obama recovery.

Neal

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I think that 2 - 2.5% seems to be a reasonable window for growth.  Everyone wants more, but all that does is create bubbles, and send all the money to the upper crust.  I was satisfied with the Obama recovery.

Neal

Yah but you are a clueless unknowing fucking moron and a hack :dunno: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Damn, looks like Obama went out on a high note as far as people dropping off of snap.  :bc:

Neal

Who was president in 2013??:bc:

As of July 7, 42.6 million Americans were receiving SNAP benefits during the current fiscal year, down from 44.2 million in 2016. The 2017 figure is the lowest since 2010, when 40.3 million people were on food stamps. The number peaked in 2013, at 47.6 million.

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I post facts that irritate your sphincter Woolie......not our fault you’re a delusional old fuck :thumbsup:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Right wing spin ? Du meme?   :lol: 

This.

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And this.

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Nice thanks Obama

Oh...and for sure THIS!!!!!

:lol:

This is the single funniest fucking statement by the dumbest group of citizen sheep ever.  EVER!!!

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

wow that was some nice droppage in food stamps over the Obama years....

it only makes sense that when the economy picks up, food stamp needs drop.

:bc: Remember - we are dealing with the Clown Posse and in this case with Rigidhead - your lawn care boy :lol:  

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I post facts that irritate your sphincter Woolie......not our fault you’re a delusional old fuck :thumbsup:

You have never posted any facts just :lies: and :bullshit: and have been :wrong: about everything since 2010