Check your account email address ×

Typical.....

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah ok.  I was right, we won and I continue to be right about Trump.  I don’t start threads and run around the board picking fights.   Jesus I know you’re probably a nice guy and all, but don’t make such dumbass statements.  

:lol: probably?

8 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

We are very close to full employment. The amount of jobs to be added is small. We need to watch what wages do more than anything at this point. That will be a good indicator of continued growth as companies position themselves to boost productivity through other means outside of additional personnel that they won’t be able to find. 

Foxconn breaks ground this year. 13,000 employees at $56,000 per year. Local businesses in Milwaukee are going to have to raise pay to retain employees. Wisconsin gave the Chinese $4 billion in incentives and relaxed environmental standards. Welcome to little Beijing. 

AB5960B1-A4D5-4C31-B076-2B819F8D34A1.jpeg

31 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Foxconn breaks ground this year. 13,000 employees at $56,000 per year. Local businesses in Milwaukee are going to have to raise pay to retain employees. Wisconsin gave the Chinese $4 billion in incentives and relaxed environmental standards. Welcome to little Beijing. 

How many people are going to get jobs for the 500 million we gave the 2 billionaires that own the Bucks? 

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It is going to be a shit show. They will have pull on the labor market from Madison to Chicago. Going to be rough going for manufacturing. We need more laborers... 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It is going to be a shit show. They will have pull on the labor market from Madison to Chicago. Going to be rough going for manufacturing. We need more laborers... 

I think you'll see most labor coming from across the border. Especially to fill the more technical positions. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I think you'll see most labor coming from across the border. Especially to fill the more technical positions. 

None of your gender studies/interpretive dance buddies can't fill those jobs huh.....

Shame.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It isn't an R&D plant is it? If it is just pure manufacturing, I don't see a huge need for anything "too" technical. 

Doubtful on the r&d, but the plant will still require various levels of IT, mfg engineers, quality engineers, test engineers. They aren't making cheese. 

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You racist,