Check your account email address ×

All Offshore Drilling To Be Opened

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Doubt he’s a bipolar alcoholic........:snack:

I'm sure he isn't and I had no idea you were....I just figured you were a dopey looking asshole...SBYL.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm sure he isn't and I had no idea you were....I just figured you were a dopey looking asshole...SBYL.

Toolkit :groin: Jimbo

10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I'm in favor of offshore drilling so on this one I say "Good Trump". 

:lol: As the rest of the modern world pushes towards clean energy - you and Dump :backpeddle: with more fossil fuel :lmao: I suppose yo think climate science is also a hoax like the rest of the Clown Posse....:snack:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: As the rest of the modern world pushes towards clean energy - you and Dump :backpeddle: with more fossil fuel :lmao: I suppose yo think climate science is also a hoax like the rest of the Clown Posse....:snack:

Or, *GASP* we could still do clean energy!!!!!

Besides, it will be the private sector that makes that happen, not some fuckbag in DC. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Or, *GASP* we could still do clean energy!!!!!

Besides, it will be the private sector that makes that happen, not some fuckbag in DC. 

:lmao: And Dump is gonna lead us towards clean energy........with his :backpeddle: mentality that you support.....:snack:

• Gold Member

Very little green energy goes to shipping and transport goods and people and air travel. Almost all green energy will go to eliminating hydro electricity, nuclear, and a little coal and natural gas.  What Offshore drilling produces isn’t replaceable by solar panels or wind power.  

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Poor me? I knew how to fix a blown fuse when I was like 12. 

Poor Toolkit. 

:lmao: Poor Joelle.....just another Clown Posse member.... :lol:  How’s your sled running...:snack:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Poor Joelle.....just another Clown Posse member.... :lol:  How’s your sled running...:snack:

Go find Zambromo, you two are meant for each other. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Go find Zambromo, you two are meant for each other. 

Indeed. He should find me.  I guess he figured you weren't going to be the asset he was hoping he could con you into being.  Oh well.  There's always his next forum he decides to filth up...or the one after that...or the one after that........

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Dump and his supporters :backpeddle::backpeddle::backpeddle: major regressives.....good thing he got your vote and @NaturallyAspirated @SSFB @motonoggin Think both sides are the same :snack:

so you stupid fuck do you really believe your black god stopped offshore drilling ? do you really think there are not like 600 rigs floating around the world pumping as we speak?  

what is the problem selling more leases ? do you think there is now going to be some massive boom in billion dollar rigs  to fill al those leases ? or do you think it will be like now they drill and if they find oil they pump or cap and move to the next spot?

are you planning on walking to work now? regressive because we opened more leases good god are you a fucking knuckle head

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

tool kit is not really attempting to rip on any one about running sleds is she

Of course he is! :lol:

Im still trying to figure out why a Tool kit was so important to him.  Not like he’s know what any of it was for anyway.  “Is this a headlight fuse puller turner thingy?”

:lmao:

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nice work Trump. 

tell me something, does doing things like opening more offshore drilling, expanding keystone, etc ....

a) keep us more dependent on fossil fuels, thereby negating one of your former desires of "Progressing an Alternative to Gasoline"

b) drastically slow any attempts to find alternatives to gasoline

no BS deflections either, just one of the two options please

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

tell me something, does doing things like opening more offshore drilling, expanding keystone, etc ....

a) keep us more dependent on fossil fuels, thereby negating one of your former desires of "Progressing an Alternative to Gasoline"

b) drastically slow any attempts to find alternatives to gasoline

no BS deflections either, just one of the two options please

Energy Independence.   

Thanks Trump.