Check your account email address ×

Christmas weekend post anything thread

SSFB

1 hour ago, xcr700 said:

It's kind of a shitty xmas this year. First year in my entire life we don't have a tree even. Got let go from my job oct31 due a medical condition and will just start receiving my EI next week. Goin to get my heavy equipment operator licence and secure my ass with a job at the local rm in the spring.  And the dog is going on anti seizure meds now so thats always fun. Fuck 2017. It was gay and I'm glad it's almost over.  2018 will be my year 

Atta boy:thumbsup: That's the 'tude to have. Keep your chin up my friend:good:

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, xcr700 said:

It's kind of a shitty xmas this year. First year in my entire life we don't have a tree even. Got let go from my job oct31 due a medical condition and will just start receiving my EI next week. Goin to get my heavy equipment operator licence and secure my ass with a job at the local rm in the spring.  And the dog is going on anti seizure meds now so thats always fun. Fuck 2017. It was gay and I'm glad it's almost over.  2018 will be my year 

Best of luck my friend!  :bc:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Good luck on the new job and stay healthy. It can only get better. Sometimes it's the way she goes. At least you still have your Mod job over on HCS. You don't do a very good job with picking on me and all.:bc:

13 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Good luck on the new job and stay healthy. It can only get better. Sometimes it's the way she goes. At least you still have your Mod job over on HCS. You don't do a very good job with picking on me and all.:bc:

:lmao:

Hows your training over there going?  Are you passing all the cycles?  Some day!!!!!  Ahhh.....Dream to dream......

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lmao:

Hows your training over there going?  Are you passing all the cycles?  Some day!!!!!  Ahhh.....Dream to dream......

Some Phaggit from Vermont fucked me out of it. I've got a plan to get him back. Going to send him a bunch of fake toll fines in the mail. That should have him crying in no time.:lmao:

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Look damn good.  It took me a while to get the hang of doing wings but man!  Delish!  Better than anything cooked in oil.  And less fattening so I can eat three times as much!! :bc:

Whew!  Yep...we all have those years. Mine wasn’t the best either but...gotta just keep on, keeping on!

Here’s to 2018! :bc:

8 hours ago, SSFB said:

Sorry man, hope it gets better. :bc:

I'll be right there. :lol:

8 hours ago, ckf said:

Sorry to hear that xcr. Here's to 2018 :bc:

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

X2

7 hours ago, DAVE said:

X3 :bc:

7 hours ago, HSR said:

Atta boy:thumbsup: That's the 'tude to have. Keep your chin up my friend:good:

6 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Best of luck my friend!  :bc:

25 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Thanks guys . Appreciate it :bc:

9 hours ago, SSFB said:

Internet Exploder/Edge = Garbage :bc:

Chrome displays it fine, but webp is a Google creation. :bc:

No it doesn't you cock gobbeling sodomite, the screen capture I posted was chrome FAGGOT :finger3: 

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Pat's Yamaha in Greenland.

Do you want me to give Kip a call?  You should tell him I will be in to se him every day next week if he doesn't sharpen his pencil. Ask him if he wants that torment?:lmao:

• Haha 1

Just now, Woodtick said:

Do you want me to give Kip a call?  You should tell him I will be in to se him every day next week if he doesn't sharpen his pencil. Ask him if he wants that torment?:lmao:

Not necessary, I thought Kip's price was pretty fair. I've been getting quotes in 3 states... :lol: