Check your account email address ×

Why This Race Is Over....

57 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I think you are trying to say that OPEC can't set the price of oil.                  mmmm.

As crude oil is setting the global economy on fire and igniting fears of recession, there is a frequent question people ask. Who sets the oil prices?

The answer generally  comes: oil price is set by the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, a permanent intergovernmental oil organisation, created in 1960 by Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Venezuela.

But the fact is that it is not OPEC that sets the global oil price. One of the most common misconceptions about OPEC is that the organisation is responsible for setting crude oil prices.

Although OPEC did in fact set crude oil prices from the early 1970s to the mid-1980s, this is no longer the case. It is true that OPEC's member countries do voluntary restrain their crude oil production in order to stabilise the oil market and avoid harmful and unnecessary price fluctuations, but this is not the same thing as setting prices

In today's complex global markets, the price of crude oil is set by movements on the three major international petroleum exchanges, all of which have their own Web sites featuring information about oil prices.

They are the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX, http://www.nymex.com), the International Petroleum Exchange in London (IPE, http://www.ipe.uk.com) and the Singapore International Monetary Exchange (SIMEX, http://www.simex.com.sg).

We will see what happens if Donald pisses them off and they decide to fuck you over.

11 minutes ago, Edmo said:

He's said it all negotiable. Pay attention.

Ahhh the good old negotiable promise. I'm glad he's not doing the same political games he campaigned against.

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

He said a lot of things...A LOT! And some of which he contradicted himself in saying. He's been elected and now has a new job and has shown signs of calming down. Maybe you should calm down also and see how things play out. The sky is not falling just yet

I'm very calm. The only thing he could do to fuck up my life is start a war. It's possible but hopefully others in power will have cooler heads. 

He can cost me money, but he may create some opportunities for me. 

I'm pretty sure he'll only end up costing the average American though.

On 8/2/2016 at 2:00 PM, Snoslinger said:

how in the fuck does anyone see how this guy gets a path to the WH? he's disliked by more latinos, blacks, women, moderate republicans than romney. there's only so many dimwitted white voters in the country.

Hmmm :lol:xD:salute:

• 2 months later...
  • Platinum Contributing Member
On Friday, August 05, 2016 at 5:03 AM, SnowRider said:

We are gonna win sooooooo big.....says Rump at the RNC :lol: sometimes it gets old beimg one of the smartest guys by a long shot on the forum.  Who's mentioned demographics before?  :snack:  Who's mentioned Dump has no chance? :snack:

Dump has no chance???? You have no idea how bad I'm laughing right now :lmao:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Dump has no chance???? You have no idea how bad I'm laughing right now :lmao:

not nearly as bad I am with you, trying to look cool today. were you getting all excited about this moment last night, ya dork? :lol:

how much more digging are you going to do?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

not nearly as bad I am with you, trying to look cool today. were you getting all excited about this moment last night, ya dork? :lol:

Yeah, your constant whining and blaming everyone but the left for this beating show different 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I think it's cute you are sad to see his threads brought back up. Brings back fun times for ya eh? When you two thought you ran shit around here, knew everything before it was going happen etc but then it all came crashing down in bitter disappointment. Hell you even stormed off before then end

27 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I think it's cute you are sad to see his threads brought back up. Brings back fun times for ya eh? When you two thought you ran shit around here, knew everything before it was going happen etc but then it all came crashing down in bitter disappointment. Hell you even stormed off before then end

sad? :lol:

I just think it's pretty childish. I don't recall any of the lefties bringing up thread, after thread, after thread about all the quotes from the righties thinking that mcain was going to win, or romney. if they did, they stopped soon afterwards. and yes, some of these posts were about as confident and obnoxious as some od ours were, bets were even placed.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I just think it's pretty childish. I don't recall any of the lefties bringing up thread, after thread, after thread about all the quotes from the righties thinking that mcain was going to win, or romney. if they did, they stopped soon afterwards. and yes, some of these posts were about as confident and obnoxious as some od ours were, bets were even placed.

More liberal selective memory :lol:

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lies:

22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Quit your crying sally 

31 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it's also momo/sludgey "like" skidooski, and I consider you way above them in all departments.

Today ends Obama's term and starts Mr Cheeto's. If you don't like me pulling up classic threads from this election that lead up to today, then don't read them. The guy tucked tail and ran after running his mouth nonstop so yeah, I'm kicking him in the teeth a couple more times. @SnowRider was the biggest forum troll / Dipshit I've ever encountered on the internet and I hope he's hiding in the corner sniveling like a little baby. :thumb:

Does this clear it up for you?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Today ends Obama's term and starts Mr Cheeto's. If you don't like me pulling up classic threads from this election that lead up to today, then don't read them. The guy tucked tail and ran after running his mouth nonstop so yeah, I'm kicking him in the teeth a couple more times. @SnowRider was the biggest forum troll / Dipshit I've ever encountered on the internet and I hope he's hiding in the corner sniveling like a little baby. :thumb:

Does this clear it up for you?

because he called you out so much? the dude isn't even here anymore and you're trying to make a point :lmao:

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

because he called you out so much? the dude isn't even here anymore and you're trying to make a point :lmao:

I'd be willing to bet ( :lol: ) he's here reading as a guest from time to time. The guy was just a dick no matter what the subject was. He couldn't even be friendly in the sled threads. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'd be willing to bet ( :lol: ) he's here reading as a guest from time to time. The guy was just a dick no matter what the subject was. He couldn't even be friendly in the sled threads. 

This

4 hours ago, ckf said:

He actually thought he was smart and important..NOT!

• Like 1