Check your account email address ×

AP FACT CHECK: Trump's 'middle-class miracle' favors

I remember when republicans use to claim Obama bought votes with free phones.  

Now the debt is fine just promise a few thousand while the Trumps take 20 million  

But before they cried “ohhh the debt, the debt no free phones  

Those tears slowed when they found out Saint Reagan started the phone program.  

It’s weird how the only difference between Republicans supporting something or opposing it is whether a Republican makes money on it. 

Hillary giving a speech to Goldman Sachs is bad.  Trump putting them in charge of the Treasury is good. 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s weird how the only difference between Republicans supporting something or opposing it is whether a Republican makes money on it. 

Hillary giving a speech to Goldman Sachs is bad.  Trump putting them in charge of the Treasury is good. 

Obama hired Tim Geithner, who pretty much gave away the store to all his Wall Street buds.  Your point?

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Obama hired Tim Geithner, who pretty much gave away the store to all his Wall Street buds.  Your point?

Point 1. Is that Republicans screamed murder but now it’s ok

point 2 is that they must have restocked the store because the bankers are back for more. 

You cant be dumb enough to think handing the Treasury to the greedy fucks who almost bankrupted you less than 10 years ago is a good idea. 

Edit:  I forgot who I was answering. Yes you can be that stupid. 

Edited by revkevsdi

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Point 1. Is that Republicans screamed murder but now it’s ok

point 2 is that they must have restocked the store because the bankers are back for more. 

You cant be dumb enough to think handing the Treasury to the greedy fucks who almost bankrupted you less than 10 years ago is a good idea. 

No one screamed bloody murder as much as expose the hypocrisy of one of the most corrupt politicians in history cashing in anywhere and everywhere.  I can't wait to see the uranium 1 deal have a real investigation done with it.  Geithner was at the helm when this mess was getting cleaned up and instead of outing and jailing some of the players who almost crushed the economy, he gave them a pass and bailouts. He should have broken up companies like AIG or Bank of America, but no.  He's a D.  I can' really fault Janet Yellin, she seemed to be scandal free, but they all come from Wall Street.  And newsflash, not everyone on Wall Street is a greedy crook.  

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No one screamed bloody murder as much as expose the hypocrisy of one of the most corrupt politicians in history cashing in anywhere and everywhere.  I can't wait to see the uranium 1 deal have a real investigation done with it.  Geithner was at the helm when this mess was getting cleaned up and instead of outing and jailing some of the players who almost crushed the economy, he gave them a pass and bailouts. He should have broken up companies like AIG or Bank of America, but no.  He's a D.  I can' really fault Janet Yellin, she seemed to be scandal free, but they all come from Wall Street.  And newsflash, not everyone on Wall Street is a greedy crook.  

Did you forget that Bush signed the bank bail out?

Obama can be blamed for not going after the bankers. There probably was a way to get some of them jail time. 

Personally I was hoping they let the banks fail. There would have been a lot of pain for a short while but no real long term loss of technology.

The auto bail out in my opinion wasn’t as bad. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Did you forget that Bush signed the bank bail out?

Obama can be blamed for not going after the bankers. There probably was a way to get some of them jail time. 

Personally I was hoping they let the banks fail. There would have been a lot of pain for a short while but no real long term loss of technology.

The auto bail out in my opinion wasn’t as bad. 

We agree on the fail thing.  We should have let them fail, would have been cheaper, but its tricky.  We loaned AIG almost 3/4 billion dollars.  If we didn't, alot of mom and pops wouldn't have gotten their annuity payments or life insurance payouts.  Bank of America, AIG and any other of these "too big to fail" outfits need to be broken up.  Thankfully, at least from what I've read, they have paid the money back, have deeper reserves, and are passing their stress tests.  

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We agree on the fail thing.  We should have let them fail, would have been cheaper, but its tricky.  We loaned AIG almost 3/4 billion dollars.  If we didn't, alot of mom and pops wouldn't have gotten their annuity payments or life insurance payouts.  Bank of America, AIG and any other of these "too big to fail" outfits need to be broken up.  Thankfully, at least from what I've read, they have paid the money back, have deeper reserves, and are passing their stress tests.  

Dodd-Frank, Trump says get it outta here:news: 

36 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What do you think you're going to see?

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Dodd-Frank, Trump says get it outta here:news: 

Their were regs before Dodd-Frank.  Dodd-Frank is strangulation legislation.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

What do you think you're going to see?

Nothing is going to come from it.  Just more hurt on Dem integrity.  Clinton can't just dissapear...I swear, she's being paid by the GOP!!!

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Now the debt is fine just promise a few thousand while the Trumps take 20 million  

And the thugs in the Detroit are now riding around with ATV's and Dirtbikes.  Imagine that?

On 12/21/2017 at 10:52 AM, jtssrx said:

The AP is a shill libtard organization 

Alt left!!!!111!!!1

On 12/21/2017 at 10:53 AM, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

if he had sales opportunities out there, wouldn't he have invested in new sales guys prior? if not, why not.

He is so busy that he can't cover all their territory with existing sales staff. He will save $400K with new tax rates and hire 2 guys and pocket $200k or so. Free money, free guys who will bring in a few $mms each and add $1mm or so in margin....works for me but what do I know?

On 12/22/2017 at 9:10 AM, DAVE said:

You have zero business sense whatsoever.

:goodpost:

On 12/22/2017 at 9:53 AM, SnowRider said:

SnowRider playing with TransZam :lmao: 

D46F7568-AE02-40AC-9DC2-AA52BF5EE6B8.gif

Your delusions are yuuuuge.

On 12/22/2017 at 10:24 AM, Zambroski said:

OH...you ran like hell before...and locked yourself in your car and sped out of the parking lot with your turn signal on!  :lol:

He never left the curb dude!!!!!  Bwahahahahhahahahah hhahahahahhahaahhahahah  ahahahahhahahahahahahha

Fucking coward.

Say honest!

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Who was that guy who added more to the deficit than any other .............................in HISTORY.

23 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah they all put Goldman Sachs in charge of the treasury. 

18 hours ago, s pump said:

Alt left!!!!111!!!1

He is so busy that he can't cover all their territory with existing sales staff. He will save $400K with new tax rates and hire 2 guys and pocket $200k or so. Free money, free guys who will bring in a few $mms each and add $1mm or so in margin....works for me but what do I know?

:goodpost:

Your delusions are yuuuuge.

Say honest!

Who was that guy who added more to the deficit than any other .............................in HISTORY.

Pretty sure that was Bush. He raised the deficit over 20% in 2001

5 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

republicans like to pic and choose dollars and percentages to best fit their argument.  look at them arguing Trumps stock market run up makes him the best while never giving credit to Obama for his first year which percentagewise might be better depending on how the next month goes.  :news:  

14 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Pretty sure he meant debt.  And Obama’s number play between debt and deficit were epic!  But only for idiots. “The science is settled”.

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

republicans like to pic and choose dollars and percentages to best fit their argument.  look at them arguing Trumps stock market run up makes him the best while never giving credit to Obama for his first year which percentagewise might be better depending on how the next month goes.  :news:  

Anybody in finance or any brains at all within that sector of economics that give Obama credit for any of what has happened under Trump should have their check book and credit card privileges taken away.