Check your account email address ×

Seems like a whole lot of butthurt in here lately...

JEFF

Seems some desperate attention seeking individuals are losing their minds with Trump derangement syndrome. Keep it up boys! You're so close to winning! Go find another poll to lean on!

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Like that’s going to boost the piece of shit’s approval rating. :lol: 

Ooohhh despite the laughing emoji the anger just seeps out of you...it's awesome.

59 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The butthurt is going to be off the charts when Mueller wraps up his investigation and there is no finding of collusion.  

IMG_20171213_192743.thumb.jpg.4fd540c1ee7665b4e6ed7d753302a132.jpg

:snack:

57 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Like that’s going to boost the piece of shit’s approval rating. :lol: 

Those approval "polls" :lol: Done by the same people who said that HiLIARy was so far ahead in the pre election polls :lol: It's amazing how ignorant you idiots are 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

This trump derangement syndrome you speak of. Only 32% of the American public don’t suffer from it. It’s truly an epidemic. :lol: 

Keep doing the same things over and over expecting different results.... 

Polls... :lol:

11 minutes ago, DAVE said:

There was plenty of butthurt when barry was potus....

Its just a little more intense from the other side. :lol:

I don't recall republics trying to use butthurt as a means of impeachment :lol: 

• Like 1

"Lately."  :lmao:

The other team is just not going to leave the field after a loss.  Period.  They can stay there as long as they like.  Their screams are a constant reminder (and reward) of our winning.

Sooooooo not tired of winning yet.  

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The other team is just not going to leave the field after a loss.  Period.  They can stay there as long as they like.  Their screams are a constant reminder (and reward) of our winning.

You keep focusing on that battle, it'll just only help us win the war.

8 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You keep focusing on that battle, it'll just only help us win the war.

What battle?  And "war"?

Your Army has lost over 1000 seats in the last eught years.  4 or 5 of the 6 or 7 special elections (Great job with Alabama :lmao: )

Exactly when are your going to "rise from the ashes" and get your pea heads out of your anal cavities?  Nobody is going in to help pull them out...you boys are clenching up good and tight!!!!

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What battle?  And "war"?

Your Army has lost over 1000 seats in the last eught years.  4 or 5 of the 6 or 7 special elections (Great job with Alabama :lmao: )

Exactly when are your going to "rise from the ashes" and get your pea heads out of your anal cavities?  Nobody is going in to help pull them out...you boys are clenching up good and tight!!!!

It's a figure of speech Zam, it means if you keep focusing on the past you will lose the future, the war is American politics the particular battle I was referencing was Trump's election... but go on, tell me how wonderful things have been going for the right!

51 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I know the feeling quite well. Reminds me of all the winning I enjoyed during Barrack’s two terms.  I could’ve easily handled another four years of it.

31 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

It's a figure of speech Zam, it means if you keep focusing on the past you will lose the future, the war is American politics the particular battle I was referencing was Trump's election... but go on, tell me how wonderful things have been going for the right!

Here's a figure of speec for ya:  It's about the economy, stupid.  :lol:

And for sure...the ones that don't care about making a living on their own will show up in droves at the polls.  Always have.  See: Alabama race.  Or, just look in line around you.  :lol:

18 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I know the feeling quite well. Reminds me of all the winning I enjoyed during Barrack’s two terms.  I could’ve easily handled another four years of it.

Whew....how was that winning?  Just name one thing.  And no, he doesn't get credit for the economy after a massive tank.  Unless you are giving him said credit for doing all possible to slow it.

Funny thread considering Roy Moore has yet to concede. Talk about typical republican butt hurt. 

Funny thing is Trump is telling Moore to concede even though he was the one who floated the idea of not accepting the results. 

Do you Repubclicunts ever look in the mirror?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Here's a figure of speec for ya:  It's about the economy, stupid.  :lol:

And for sure...the ones that don't care about making a living on their own will show up in droves at the polls.  Always have.  See: Alabama race.  Or, just look in line around you.  :lol:

Whew....how was that winning?  Just name one thing.  And no, he doesn't get credit for the economy after a massive tank.  Unless you are giving him said credit for doing all possible to slow it.

More Republicunt bullshit. Trump gets credit for the economy continuing to roll but Obama doesn’t get credit for turning things around.  

There are Canadians on this site that credit Trump with the US economy doing well but not Trudeau for the Canadian economy outperforming the US.

Keep going. It’s funny. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

More Republicunt bullshit. Trump gets credit for the economy continuing to roll but Obama doesn’t get credit for turning things around.  

There are Canadians on this site that credit Trump with the US economy doing well but not Trudeau for the Canadian economy outperforming the US.

Keep going. It’s funny. 

YuR seW sTewpid.