Check your account email address ×

Seems like a whole lot of butthurt in here lately...

JEFF

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

They are lazy. Look Moore is not a good candidate in fact he was a terrible one and even with that the Dems spent ten times as much as he did even after tons of free negative press coverage. I mean do you think Jones is going to be able to hold onto that seat? My guess is no and in a few short years it will be a cleaner R who holds the seat for some time to come.

People who say black people are lazy are racists.

Just now, Wildboer said:

People who say black people are lazy are racists.

Like every race there are workers and lazy ones. If you were intellectually honest with yourself and could possibly forgive yourself for being racist for just a moment, maybe look up statistics by race who works more by percentage and who sits on their asses more and get back to us with what you find.... That'd be great.

1 minute ago, JEFF said:

Like every race there are workers and lazy ones. If you were intellectually honest with yourself and could possibly forgive yourself for being racist for just a moment, maybe look up statistics by race who works more by percentage and who sits on their asses more and get back to us with what you find.... That'd be great.

Meh, I’ve already tried that statistics and facts thing with him.  It didn’t take.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

He didn’t say anything about black people.  And how come you didn’t defend the “young voters” from his comment?

:whistle:

To set up a leading question, duh, I thought you were a smarty pants Zamboneski?

1 minute ago, JEFF said:

Those statistics don't prove laziness, they just demonstrate the existence of a socioeconomic issue.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Meh, I’ve already tried that statistics and facts thing with him.  It didn’t take.

No, I just know this is going to take even longer than the homophobia argument and I have a real life to attend to.

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

To set up a leading question, duh, I thought you were a smarty pants Zamboneski?

Those statistics don't prove laziness, they just demonstrate the existence of a socioeconomic issue.

A poor set up for a follow up question that was never going to come.  Especially not from “Carlos”.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

No, I just know this is going to take even longer than the homophobia argument and I have a real life to attend to.

What homophobia argument?  

Never mind.  I’m bored now.  You boer me.

:lmao:

See what I did there?

Out.

48 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Blacks showed up to vote against a racist and a pedophile and millenials showed up to vote against a racist and a pedophile. There names were Trump and Moore, respectively.

Millenials not only came out to vote against Roy Moore, us growing up is the reason #metoo is happening in the first place... It was obvious old white guys like you were more than happy to vote in a pedophile, see we did the opposite of being lazy and showed up in numbers to tell them to fuck off.

Willy Piglet, I suggest you learn the correct terminology regarding the accusations you make. 

Roy Moore tried to ask a 14 year old girl out allegedly, when he was 32 YOA. This is classified as EPHEBOPHILIA, ( sexual attraction to a teen-age girl ). 

PEDOPHILIA is sexual attraction to a pre-pubescent child. There is a major difference. 

Learn your terminology before you engage in complex arguments. 

Completely excluding Moore's sex interests, he was a wretched candidate,  completely infused with religious zealotry. That alone makes me want to break his face open. 

It was no great feat beating that asshole, no THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE, by 1%. 

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

A poor set up for a follow up question that was never going to come.  Especially not from “Carlos”.

What homophobia argument?  

Never mind.  I’m bored now.  You boer me.

:lmao:

See what I did there?

Out.

I was planning on crossing that bridge when he responded, you gotta poke people to find their buttons. Plus I have a life, I can't keep a spreadsheet of every users' post history like you.

12 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

No the blacks came out in force they did well but the young voters were and are lazy. 

You need to think we're lazy, it's how you blind yourself to the fact that the right's voter base is dying off.

6 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Willy Piglet, I suggest you learn the correct terminology regarding the accusations you make. 

Roy Moore tried to ask a 14 year old girl out allegedly, when he was 32 YOA. This is classified as EPHEBOPHILIA, ( sexual attraction to a teen-age girl ). 

PEDOPHILIA is sexual attraction to a pre-pubescent child. There is a major difference. 

Completely excluding Moore's sex interests, he was a wretched candidate,  completely infused with religious zealotry. That alone makes me want to break his face open. 

It was no great feat beating that asshole, no THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE, by 1%. 

You are entirely missing the point dude.

14 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

^^^Terminology only a sex offender would know!^^^

• Like 1

Just now, awful knawful said:

^^^Terminology only a sex offender would know!^^^

Ah no.................... terminology only a world-class law-enforcement administrator, winner of TWO school spelling bees,  IQ of 130, and a multi-millionaire would know. 

Next.   

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

Ah no.................... terminology only a world-class law-enforcement administrator, winner of TWO school spelling bees,  IQ of 130, and a multi-millionaire would know. 

Next.   

I'm sticking with sex offender.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I'm sticking with sex offender.

Maybe I've changed my mind about you, and I do want to beat you up. I don't want ta' kill ya' or nothin', but I think I might like ta' slap ya' around the parking lot of the Joisey 7-11. 

Patel won't be able ta' save your mortly ass either!!! 

Just now, polaris550 said:

Maybe I've changed my mind about you, and I do want to beat you up. I don't want ta' kill ya' or nothin', but I think I might like ta' slap ya' around the parking lot of the Joisey 7-11. 

Patel won't be able ta' save your mortly ass either!!! 

Racistsexoffendersayswhat?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

OK, Willy Piglet, you go with that. When you're screamin' for your momma, don't blame me.   

Can you stop ruining every thread with your gay, homo, geriatric rambling!

Go take a pill and have a dick sandwich  or something!

You're the site idiot!

• Haha 1

P8170169.thumb.JPG.2e268dfd719dea0b813759f02d6f89b5.JPG

Willy, I suggest you take a look at these Pythonian Guns, and just try to imagine how much pressure they could exert across your windpipe, as you're lying in the parking lot of Patel Patel's 7-11, fading in and out of consciousness.    :whistle:

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Can you stop ruining every thread with your gay, homo, geriatric rambling!

Go take a pill and have a dick sandwich  or something!

You're the site idiot!

Listen ta' you!! The faggot that has posted about two hundred memes on gay shit!!  Go suck some more dick, Rest Area Wannabe. 

3 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Um, Alabama was swung by the black vote and young voters having a high turnout, who you calling lazy?

the people you just mentioned . not many young people really willing to work now days . I know I am always looking for young guys willing to work most have no idea what that is .

blacks well that pretty much goes with out saying 

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

You need to think we're lazy, it's how you blind yourself to the fact that the right's voter base is dying off.

I wonder if they said the same thing in the 60’s, 70’s, etc? I bet they did... People change as they age. Millenials will mellow out. What a conservative is may change socially, but the fiscal part will not. Only the dumb think the R party is going anywhere. Or the D. 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

the people you just mentioned . not many young people really willing to work now days . I know I am always looking for young guys willing to work most have no idea what that is .

blacks well that pretty much goes with out saying 

All grumpy old people think this. I'm not concerned, those jobs are getting automated anyways, the mid-20's stoners will always be there to fill those jobs eventually.

27 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Are you saying no blacks are lazy?

Blacks as a plural you stunod!

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I wonder if they said the same thing in the 60’s, 70’s, etc? I bet they did... People change as they age. Millenials will mellow out. What a conservative is may change socially, but the fiscal part will not. Only the dumb think the R party is going anywhere. Or the D. 

Oh of course, it's not like today's Republican party is anything like Lincon's though, Lincon's Republican party is dead just like this one will be. Same for the Dems. The Republican party isn't even fiscally conservative at this point, they just spend money on different things than Dems do.