Check your account email address ×

According to Krom... Cat is #2 in overall sled sales.

Dave

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

I was at the Polaris/SkiDoo dealership I used to work at the other day and they were saying that Doo has over 50% of the market at the moment.  :dunno:

So Polaris has dropped to 3rd....who da thunk.

12 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Thats what I'm hearing, the Poo guys all said that Poo was just not innovating. 

If i had a choice id be on an Assault....just suits me the best....with very little snow again this yr i will keep my money.

Looked at sleds at Haydays this year for the first time in a long time.  I wasn't impressed.  Most look to have the build quality somewhere between a Craftsman lawn mower and Toro snow blower.

Volumes and R&D costs must be killing the manufacturers.  No snow and $10k+ new sleds don't make a good case for investment.

21 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I need to pop back over and see how bad they are abusing me.:lol:

Meh....I though we were settlin' in for a good ol' fashioned brand bashing dust up this morning and it all just kinda fizzeled out.  Faggots.  Poo guys are really struggling right now I think.  Just no wins for them going on.  Not even the #2 sales spot.  Oh....but they still got it internationally!!!  whew.  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Meh....I though we were settlin' in for a good ol' fashioned brand bashing dust up this morning and it all just kinda fizzeled out.  Faggots.  Poo guys are really struggling right now I think.  Just no wins for them going on.  Not even the #2 sales spot.  Oh....but they still got it internationally!!!  whew.  :lol:

Soooo boring over there. 

23 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I was at the Polaris/SkiDoo dealership I used to work at the other day and they were saying that Doo has over 50% of the market at the moment.  :dunno:

Yeah but the market is getting smaller. These sleds are creeping on $20k and winters are back to sucking. 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Yeah but the market is getting smaller. These sleds are creeping on $20k and winters are back to sucking. 

Yeah the price of new sleds is outrageous.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I dunno about that.  I came off a turbo cat to a freeride to an SKS and now an Assault.  I took it out for a couple miles in the fields today.  Anyone thinks that Polaris is lacking needs to take a ride on one of those.  Lets just say really good first impressions.   :snack: 

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I dunno about that.  I came off a turbo cat to a freeride to an SKS and now an Assault.  I took it out for a couple miles in the fields today.  Anyone thinks that Polaris is lacking needs to take a ride on one of those.  Lets just say really good first impressions.   :snack: 

No that poo 800 is great. It'll whoop the 800 etec and ctec. It's an all around awesome combo with that chassis and engine and their gauge is best in biz too. I really like the new Polaris and I have never been a fan of them before. They are making some great sleds right now. 

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

No that poo 800 is great. It'll whoop the 800 etec and ctec. It's an all around awesome combo with that chassis and engine and their gauge is best in biz too. I really like the new Polaris and I have never been a fan of them before. They are making some great sleds right now. 

I liked the riding position on the last sled, but was never super fond of the bars with the bolt on ends.  These new ones are way better, for bending around the corners with some throttle control, first thing.  The other thing that stood out was how quick it gets the skis up, the SKS stayed really flat in comparison.  Everything else just felt right, suspension seems to stroke through the travel nice too.  I think I'm gonna like this one just fine  :bc: 

• Like 1