Check your account email address ×

Hey guys, new here.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

You were the cause of most of it from the sounds of it, :lol:

Yet you weren't there, and out of 14,000 members, he offered it to me.  Tell us more about what some other dipshit told you 3rd hand. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yet you weren't there, and out of 14,000 members, he offered it to me.  Tell us more about what some other dipshit told you 3rd hand. 

He figured you were dumb enough  to bite i suppose. :dunno:

5 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Was either late '06 or early '07.  I left right when the TBP shit started. Late Jan of '06 is when Paul and I had our disagreement. I left not to long after that.    Told rob that HCS was going to go down faster than a whore in Thailand if he let that shit happen.  Shortly after that Snow Seekers was started , and then HCS started going down the shitter bad.  It started to go to shit before rob sold to Dan  :news:

Snow Seekers... Jesus, what a bunch of petty bitches they and TBP were. Like, we had a great thing going and a bunch of children fucked it up... Hell I was a suicidal emo kid and, sure, I got banned once... But I didn't start a civil war like a crybaby bitch. Like God damn, the sad little gay boy outlasted all those stupid fuckers.:lol:

5 hours ago, DAVE said:

What about gays? :lol:

Someone's looking for a fuck buddy :bum:

5 hours ago, DAVE said:

You were the cause of most of it from the sounds of it, :lol:

Holy fuck, you really need to learn your fucking place. Woolie and I may hate each other, but I respect him. You, on the other hand, what do you contribute?

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Sweet, just what we need, another Nazi.

Just another face to punch :boxing:

16 hours ago, ckf said:

All of us were new at one time....

this place isn't for everyone, but once you figure out who all the assholes are you'll be fine :lol:

I think I may have shocked a few in my first week on here. I was like a fat kid at a donut shop with the no rules thing.

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I think I may have shocked a few in my first week on here. I was like a fat kid at a donut shop with the no rules thing.

Yeah, it really is different compared to most websites. Do you like having almost no rules?

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Yes I like the very few rules. To many ass holes hide behind the rules on other sites.

This site is kind of self moderated by the members. When an asshole shows up, the guys jump all over him. Look at how the members handled Slugs on Sleds.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Yes you did, you always do!!  :lol:  :bc:

Bullshit.  I wanted to beat the fuck out of a few people over that picture thing no doubt, but other than that, I'm just a sledder whos been around the forums for a long time.  It was like 13-14 years ago now. :dunno:  If anything, the incident became a lightning rod for what was acceptable and what wasn't, even in a no rules place.  Don't bring family into it, don't get into peoples private lives and publicize shit that the person didn't publicize himself.  I'm a principal guy, and someone thought if funny to take a picture of my wife on her wedding day that I posted and hack it in several ways.  Thats beyond disrespectful and unacceptable if you have principals.  Rob eventually put that rule in place and its still the rule today.  It caused alot of threads and alotta content, but don't think that I wanted it.  In fact, after that incident I laid pretty low for a long time.  Some of those guys became some of my best friends and riding buddies.  So maybe I set a precedent, and it was AFTER that, that Rob offered me the site to buy, and I didn't publicize it for several years afterwards.  I'm an active poster sure, but you don't see me starting thread after thread looking for attention and drama.  :bc: 

6 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Snow Seekers... Jesus, what a bunch of petty bitches they and TBP were. Like, we had a great thing going and a bunch of children fucked it up... Hell I was a suicidal emo kid and, sure, I got banned once... But I didn't start a civil war like a crybaby bitch. Like God damn, the sad little gay boy outlasted all those stupid fuckers.:lol:

Someone's looking for a fuck buddy :bum:

Holy fuck, you really need to learn your fucking place. Woolie and I may hate each other, but I respect him. You, on the other hand, what do you contribute?

Just another face to punch :boxing:

I dont hate you at all bud....just think you're a little mixed up and need to find your way.  Its a free country and you are free to live your life the way you choose.  And I admire how you're not afraid to go toe to toe with people in here.  I got a daughter your age. :bc: 

20 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

:lol:  :bc: 

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Bullshit.  I wanted to beat the fuck out of a few people over that picture thing no doubt, but other than that, I'm just a sledder whos been around the forums for a long time.  It was like 13-14 years ago now. :dunno:  If anything, the incident became a lightning rod for what was acceptable and what wasn't, even in a no rules place.  Don't bring family into it, don't get into peoples private lives and publicize shit that the person didn't publicize himself.  I'm a principal guy, and someone thought if funny to take a picture of my wife on her wedding day that I posted and hack it in several ways.  Thats beyond disrespectful and unacceptable if you have principals.  Rob eventually put that rule in place and its still the rule today.  It caused alot of threads and alotta content, but don't think that I wanted it.  In fact, after that incident I laid pretty low for a long time.  Some of those guys became some of my best friends and riding buddies.  So maybe I set a precedent, and it was AFTER that, that Rob offered me the site to buy, and I didn't publicize it for several years afterwards.  I'm an active poster sure, but you don't see me starting thread after thread looking for attention and drama.  :bc: 

I dont hate you at all bud....just think you're a little mixed up and need to find your way.  Its a free country and you are free to live your life the way you choose.  And I admire how you're not afraid to go toe to toe with people in here.  I got a daughter your age. :bc: 

:lol:  :bc: 

If you had half a brain...you wouldn't have posted a pic like that where it was obvious some were not looking out for your best interest.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

If you had half a brain...you wouldn't have posted a pic like that where it was obvious some were not looking out for your best interest.

It was a friendlier place at one time, and this was a "family pics" thread, where many of us shared pictures of our families.  It only took a few idiots to ruin it.  Then again, wtf do you know, you weren't there.  Speaking of half a brain, shut the fuck up already. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

It was a friendlier place at one time, and this was a "family pics" thread, where many of us shared pictures of our families.  It only took a few idiots to ruin it.  Then again, wtf do you know, you weren't there.  Speaking of half a brain, shut the fuck up already. 

This place is friendly too...but yet you always seem to have issues....

Maybe quit playing the victim for once and for all.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I swear he doesn't engage the think part of his brain before the post part like 80% of the time.  :lol:

Neal

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I swear he doesn't engage the think part of his brain before the post part like 80% of the time.  :lol:

Neal

What? Its the truth....he says whatever he feels or thinks to anyone....then cries when he gets it back...theres a long history of it.

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Yes I've noticed.  Not like shooting your mouth off half cocked.   :lol: 

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

This place is friendly too...but yet you always seem to have issues....

Maybe quit playing the victim for once and for all.

Maybe stop following people around, mind your own business, and quit earning that reputation you so richly deserve of being such an annoying troll dewsh. :dunno:  Put me on ignore, how bow dat?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Yes I've noticed.  Not like shooting your mouth off half cocked.   :lol: 

Maybe stop following people around, mind your own business, and quit earning that reputation you so richly deserve of being such an annoying troll dewsh. :dunno:  Put me on ignore, how bow dat?

Like you follow ben around? Just save your whining and how great you think you are...and how great your job is and how no one else could get it....youre nothing special.