Check your account email address ×

The Ring of Fire....wtf kind of news is this?

• Platinum Contributing Member

So I was checking out The Ring of Fire which bills itself as news for progressives and I came across this story about former Fox News Correspondent Orlando Salinas who was arrested on rape charges and apparently working at Fox News is to blame. Mind you he left there in 2012 and went to CBS...do people read and believe this garbage?

http://trofire.com/2016/07/31/whole-network-poison-fox-news-correspondent-arrested-rape/

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

So I was checking out The Ring of Fire which bills itself as news for progressives and I came across this story about former Fox News Correspondent Orlando Salinas who was arrested on rape charges and apparently working at Fox News is to blame. Mind you he left there in 2012 and went to CBS...do people read and believe this garbage?

http://trofire.com/2016/07/31/whole-network-poison-fox-news-correspondent-arrested-rape/

Do you have Timeshare, Vince, !kgw, Boeredkid, McLiar  etc blocked?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Do you have Timeshare, Vince, !kgw, Boeredkid, McLiar  etc blocked?

LOL

I have never heard of the ring of fire and I visit zero liberal sites, although at the rate the Republican party is going to hell in a handbasket the liberal sites may be all that is left before we know it :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

LOL

I have never heard of the ring of fire and I visit zero liberal sites, although at the rate the Republican party is going to hell in a handbasket the liberal sites may be all that is left before we know it :lol: 

You don't have to, the Unions give you your marching orders and you pay up and say yes sir!!!!!! 

It's another left winger, lib-tard periodical masquerading as "real, unbiased news" (like most do these days).  Both sides have them and I don't even bother to waste time on any of their trash.  You see them quoted frequently on here..."ripped from the headlines".  :lol:

They attract the most idiotic of the sheep.

Just now, Zambroski said:

It's another left winger, lib-tard periodical masquerading as "real, unbiased news" (like most do these days).  Both sides have them and I don't even bother to waste time on any of their trash.  You see them quoted frequently on here..."ripped from the headlines".  :lol:

They attract the most idiotic of the sheep.

I've seen some biased "news" before but this shit is off the damn reservation!

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I've seen some biased "news" before but this shit is off the damn reservation!

I swear...some of it reads like a satire news story like "The Onion".  It's funny shit but not meant to be.  SR and MC start threads with it quite a bit, or some other rag like it.  Intelligence....it's not for everybody.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I swear...some of it reads like a satire news story like "The Onion".  It's funny shit but not meant to be.  SR and MC start threads with it quite a bit, or some other rag like it.  Intelligence....it's not for everybody.

Exactly....I was thinking the same thing as I read that story but sure as shit those  clowns were serious with that tripe. 

31 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

LOL

:lies:

3 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

How is this so much different than cnn or MSNBC?

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

LOL

Trump will win so what does that make the dems?

• 4 weeks later...