Check your account email address ×

FS Closed To Guest Viewing

ckf

Open or closed to guests?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Should FreedomSledder be open or closed to guests?

2 hours ago, ckf said:

We've recently had an issue with a former member and have made it so you need to login to view the forums. Personally I'm not a fan of doing this. I think it makes the forum become stagnant after a while because it's hard to attract new members when they can't sample the fruit. Thoughts?  

I told you to do this a long time ago :news:

24 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Right, let's just sit by and let Nazis recruit out in the open.

What's the worst that could happen???

so you endorse this kind of BS behaviour.... lock them up and throw away the key... you included

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

This is a picture of the Nazi rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.

You know, the same place that Nazis ran that poor girl down with a car.

599081d015000021008b654c.jpeg

Actually if the other protestors...not the nazis...werent blocking traffic....the car wouldn't have hit the car that hit her.

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

This is a picture of the Nazi rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.

You know, the same place that Nazis ran that poor girl down with a car.

599081d015000021008b654c.jpeg

First time anyone saw a Nazi flag in 20 years :lmao: 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I think you're correct and it's been discussed before.  BUT....it would seem there are cowardly traitors in our midst, so....maybe keep in on the DL for a while.  Also, if somebody is that determined to "pimp" somebody out here....it's not all that hard to do even with the forum being locked.  This is weak, sneaky, cowardly bullshit fresh out of the loser playbook.

Jesus, as much as I despise SeRena I'd still never go after his profession or livelihood.  I mean, for some bizarre reason...there may be people that depend on his paycheck.  The poor things.  :lol:

If only you understood how to apply this concept to economics and politics instead of vindictively obsessing over how poor people deserve to be poor because you think they're all lazy. You suck ass a subliminal disses by the way. I've made it abundantly clear I was trying to make the point that he wouldn't say that shit in real life because he wouldn't want to be held accountable for it, not threatening to make some attempt to get him held accountable for anything he's said on here. Do you not realize I have a stake in the anonymity to? I don't want anyone poking around my post history and publicly linking it to me just as much as everyone else dude.

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Would you call him the N word if he were not black?

The is precisely why, while you are free to use this kind of speech, it's just not a good idea. I don't feel forced to not use the N word I just don't want to say it. Same goes for calling people faggots. What's so great about doing it that makes it worth offending people with it? Like are there not enough alternatives or something? And if there's nothing wrong with being gay why are we insulting people by calling them gay anyway? So if you choose to use the word faggot as an insult you're choosing to use a slur that is widely considered offensive and homophobic. Like, why would you keep using it if you don't want to be homophobic?

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Dan Dolezal.  Has a nice ring to it. :lmao:  

Zambroski is already FS' Dolezal :lol:

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

White people with dreadlocks are trash

Damn moto, you are wildin out right now. Those are some harsh words for a hairstyle choice.

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Anyone with their eyes open can see that the left is using the "hate speech" moniker to suppress speech they don't like. 

Which is why people with their eyes open want nothing to do with their bullshit either. 

The fact that pundits and politicians take it too far doesn't make it a good thing to go around using the N word or calling people faggots. 

Just now, Wildboer said:

If only you understood how to apply this concept to economics and politics instead of vindictively obsessing over how poor people deserve to be poor because you think they're all lazy. You suck ass a subliminal disses by the way. I've made it abundantly clear I was trying to make the point that he wouldn't say that shit in real life because he wouldn't want to be held accountable for it, not threatening to make some attempt to get him held accountable for anything he's said on here. Do you not realize I have a stake in the anonymity to? I don't want anyone poking around my post history and publicly linking it to me just as much as everyone else dude.

The is precisely why, while you are free to use this kind of speech, it's just not a good idea. I don't feel forced to not use the N word I just don't want to say it. Same goes for calling people faggots. What's so great about doing it that makes it worth offending people with it? Like are there not enough alternatives or something? And if there's nothing wrong with being gay why are we insulting people by calling them gay anyway? So if you choose to use the word faggot as an insult you're choosing to use a slur that is widely considered offensive and homophobic. Like, why would you keep using it if you don't want to be homophobic?

Zambroski is already FS' Dolezal :lol:

Damn moto, you are wildin out right now. Those are some harsh words for a hairstyle choice.

The fact that pundits and politicians take it too far doesn't make it a good thing to go around using the N word or calling people faggots. 

It's cultural appropriation, plain and simple.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

It's cultural appropriation, plain and simple.

Cultural appropriation is anything but simple. While I do understand that dreadlocks are problematic, I just... I'm pretty sure we probably don't have any members with white boy dreads, so I don't see how you're helping your argument by bringing it up. You have to get them to understand they have privilege first, you're getting ahead of yourself.