Check your account email address ×

FS Closed To Guest Viewing

ckf

Open or closed to guests?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Should FreedomSledder be open or closed to guests?

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I really wish you could walk a mile in my shoes, and see just how ignorant you are.  Calling me a thief now.  Classy.  

Wrecking forums, stealing from old ladies, voting for Trump...

Fucking hurricane woolie...

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

OK, how about anyone period? Who thinks that? Some 80 IQ retards from Michigan? Who besides them, let's hear it. 

Face it, you're full of shit. 

You've never met Bussman huh? Good god you really are clueless. 

Hey easy on the mitten. Everyone knows we get smarter the further north you go.

That's why we named it Lake Superior. Duh.

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

OK, how about anyone period? Who thinks that? Some 80 IQ retards from Michigan? Who besides them, let's hear it. 

Face it, you're full of shit. 

You've never met Bussman huh? Good god you really are clueless. Didn't you meet Tom as well? I could be wrong about that one. 

OK point taken, we've both met Tom and Buss.  But you actually think we talked about you?  Quit being so fucking childish.   :dunno:  :lol:    

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

OK point taken, we've both met Tom and Buss.  But you actually think we talked about you?  Quit being so fucking childish.   :dunno:  :lol:    

Childish would be to keep repeating things without being able to give any reason why they're true.

Some might even call it being a little bitch.

Or a coward, there's lots of things you could call it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

I think even Fox is too liberal for woolie these days since he's gone full capitalist, stealing old ladies' retirement funds one nickel at a time.

VOCABULARY!!!

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

what can I say.....I don't suffer fools gladly.  And there are a couple real dipshits in this forum. :lol: 

Can someone buy this guy a fucking mirror?

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Screenshot_20171205-224550.png

Thanks for using an appropriate word to describe who I am Dave, I appreciate it.

Holy shit. What did I miss today?  It really sucks to have a life and not be glued to this forum 24/7. 

Chatted with slinger this morning. He is doing good. Taking a break and doesnt miss this place for a second. Wanted me to pass this on to everyone. :bigfinger:  

Didn't backread and not planning to. IMO the forum should remain open but i dont really care either way. 

Snowing like a mofo about 100 miles north of here. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Holy shit. What did I miss today?  It really sucks to have a life and not be glued to this forum 24/7. 

Chatted with slinger this morning. He is doing good. Taking a break and doesnt miss this place for a second. Wanted me to pass this on to everyone. :bigfinger:  

Didn't backread and not planning to. IMO the forum should remain open but i dont really care either way. 

Snowing like a mofo about 100 miles north of here. 

I feel like an idiot but what happened to Slinger? And why are we talking about users leaving like they managed to kick a drug habit?

Just now, Wildboer said:

I feel like an idiot but what happened to Slinger? And why are we talking about users leaving like they managed to kick a drug habit?

He just decided to take a break from this place for a bit.  It was no longer fun arguing with the same people day in and day out.  He will probably come back after a little time. 

Nothing other than that.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

@Wildboer PS.  My apologies for my attitude yesterday.  You are a good kid and I had no business acting the way I did.  I have no excuses......except.........Dave triggered me and once the fuse was lit I went out of control.  

This is the Tom we all know

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Seeing him clinging to the Dem propaganda is kinda hard to watch.

It's been tough for sure. At different points in our tenure I have had hope for many of the hyper partisans. It just rarely seems to work out though 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This is the Tom we all know

It's been tough for sure. At different points in our tenure I have had hope for many of the hyper partisans. It just rarely seems to work out though 

Some nuts are really just rocks. 

38 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

He just decided to take a break from this place for a bit.  It was no longer fun arguing with the same people day in and day out.  He will probably come back after a little time. 

Nothing other than that.  

I know that feeling for sure but I'm a millenial so I just ghosted and didn't tell anyone or even really make a conscious decision to leave. I just stopped coming because it stopped being fun.

6 hours ago, SSFB said:

Nobody is suggesting that you can't or shouldn't give out your opinions. 

Who thinks I'm emotional or that I have thin skin? Let's hear it. Quit avoiding the question. 

See, your last line shows that it's you who has the thin skin. When people disagree with you, you go on the defensive right away. 

Not me- Solid normal dude for sure  :bc:    Some here must be confusing you with that emotional hipster @xtralettucetomatoe580  :bc: 

Edited by jammin

4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

@Wildboer PS.  My apologies for my attitude yesterday.  You are a good kid and I had no business acting the way I did.  I have no excuses......except.........Dave triggered me and once the fuse was lit I went out of control.  

:bc:

You did seem out of sorts.  Good to have the decent Tom back!

Neal

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Wrecking forums, stealing from old ladies, voting for Trump...

Fucking hurricane woolie...

Hey easy on the mitten. Everyone knows we get smarter the further north you go.

That's why we named it Lake Superior. Duh.

Exactly.....and who lived the farthest North......oh yeah....THIS GUY!!!!!!!!! :ylsuper:

Woolie I was just busting your balls and I realize (because you have told us 100 times) that you were the second guy on the internet right after Al Gore so yes you deserve a small modicum of respect. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

10 hours ago, ckf said:

Dead serious. Email that it was sent from matched an email address that was used here to register one of his dupes. I've got no issue the way everyone here fucks around with each other. Taking it that far is unacceptable IMO. I'd like to believe at the end of the day everyone here would sit down and enjoy a beer, and a few laughs with any other member regardless of their political affiliation :bc: 

I agree with this and voted open.  The site would suffer if it were closed.  Just enforce the two simple rules.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

I voted open. if a member breaks the rules then he's banished. 

See, that brings up another point though.  Participating in a site like this with all one’s “gusto” brings inherent risks that one should accept.  It’s the internet, sure, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t reality.  When it goes south, banishing somebody doesn’t really do anything if they are truly hell bent to cause ill-will to another member.  A certain level of anonymity is the best defense.  If one choses not to have anonymity....or are otherwise too stupid to see how it is wise because you think this “isn’t reality” and want to act like a tool, well...one gets what one may or may not deserve.  And that’s kinda sad but again “freeedom” has rewards....and consequences. Or is that “actions”?

However, closing a site like this stifles it’s growth.  I’d rather people stumble into this forum from random web searches and either be horrified or, be prompted to join in the reindeer games instead of not allowing them to see it at all.

:bc:

12 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

I always enjoy these yearly "lets all hug" threads :bc:

Yeah...turning kinda all “I love on man” in here...and it’s making me angry!!!!!!

:lol: