Check your account email address ×

This is the low point in US history

f7ben

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I have.  What does this really prove?   She waits 40 years to come out.   He's ran for office numerous times and didn't say shit.   She easily could have come out prior to the runoff election and didn't.  In fact she wasn't ever going to say anything until the WaPo approached her.   She said so herself.   My bet is they paid her off.  

If Moore was really a predator his behavior would have continued thru his life.   We've not heard of one claim of the sort after he was married.  

I find him and his supporters to be less credible than his accusers. He is a fucking toe tapping evangelical nut job who liked the young poon. Fuckem

22 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

What happened to due process? Most people in Alabama think the Moore accusers are full of shit. I don’t know if they are, i find it strange they waited 40 years to come out and it was one month before an important election. Conveniently far after the GOP would’ve been able to replace him

The one accuser will not let the yearbook signature get looked at either...leading me to suspect its a fake.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I find him and his supporters to be less credible than his accusers. He is a fucking toe tapping evangelical nut job who liked the young poon. Fuckem

What makes his accusers any more credible than him?  They cry in front of a camera?   Reality is you don't know shit about them.   You hate Moore more because of his beliefs than anything that he supposedly did 40 years ago.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

What makes his accusers any more credible than him?  They cry in front of a camera?   Reality is you don't know shit about them.   You hate Moore more because of his beliefs than anything that he supposedly did 40 years ago.  

Yes

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Nothing.  They are the same as the Dem party's Islamic moral values.  Two sides of a worthless gaming coin.  If I had to choose though...I'd take the Christian side.  And fortunately, I will never have to choose.

What happened to Moore's accusors?  Seems this has weirdly gotten quiet....as if this didn't seem sorta suspect from the start.  I'm also not seeing a whole lot of Dems in this fight for Jones.  This is sure seeming like some scripted shit-slinging from your side's playbook.  Last little blip I think I heard had Jones whining "anyone but Moore".  That's weird.  Seems he is acknowledging he is about to be beat by a accused pedophile.  Goodness.  ICK.

Why would they, it's Alabama and they know where it's going....... Below is the perfect example :thumbsup:

Image result for roy moore pedo

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

The same poll metrics that had Trump only winning in Alabama by 7 show the Moore race fairly close.   Trump actually won Alabama by 28.  :lol:  

Whats more dangerous to our country, Trump or a massive complex of Corp media and lifetime DC establishment employee's running the country?  

The exact same people on here who claim to loath big corporations revel in the fake propaganda they are fed by them on a daily basis thru corp media conglomerates.   Its fucking hilarious to watch.  

What about Jesus?

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Why would they, it's Alabama and they know where it's going....... Below is the perfect example :thumbsup:

What about Jesus?

What about him?

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I have.  What does this really prove?   She waits 40 years to come out.   He's ran for office numerous times and didn't say shit.   She easily could have come out prior to the runoff election and didn't.  In fact she wasn't ever going to say anything until the WaPo approached her.   She said so herself.   My bet is they paid her off.  

If Moore was really a predator his behavior would have continued thru his life.   We've not heard of one claim of the sort after he was married.  

If you think it's easy for a women to come out and talk about that kind of stuff you are pretty simple, it's hard stuff for women to come to grips with.

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

If you think it's easy for a women to come out and talk about that kind of stuff you are pretty simple, it's hard stuff for women to come to grips with.

No its not easy however the accused also should be able to be heard.   Its not easy being accused of something you didn't do as well.   There is enough odd things with the claims that at a bare minimum require further investigation.   How come they won't turn the yearbook over?  How come the claim that Moore was banned from the mall has been totally denied or debunked by the person in charge of security at the mall at the time?  I think its pretty clear if Moore was a liberal these same questions would be asked.   

I said the same thing about Conyors.   He deserves to be heard as well.   Franken has admitted much of what happened and the photograph while not proof he touched her is somewhat disturbing.   

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Why would you have a pistol in your hand....does he scare you?  Or are you gifting it?  :lmao:

Post your picture.  Let's see if America truly is the "land of opportunity".  Or, if it will prove you are a "mentally ill man that can make it to the White House".

Tool.

:)

The funy part is you know that Trump would take AFJclownfucks gun out of his hand like OT and pistol whip him with it :lmao: 

Edited by Momorider

17 minutes ago, DAVE said:

There are no official records of him being banned.

CNN has those records...from sources close to the sources!  TOP SECRET SOURCES!!!!!

10 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The funy part is you know that Trump would take AFJclownfucks gun out of his hand like OT and pistol whip him with it :lmao: 

He'd probably do what I'd do.  Just laugh and wait for him to accidentally shoot himself in the neck.  :lol:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

Well, he probably has a sex dungeon like the Clintons. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The other day I was listening to NPR and wondered to myself how anyone could still support Moore, totally forgot this would be the perfect place to find those whackos.

So he’s guilty until proven innocent? Is that how you wish to be treated if something like this came up about you? 

22 hours ago, f7ben said:

Bernie isnt a narcissistic pompous egomaniac who thinks he's an amazing specimen .......Donald is ....and Donald is a fucking moron also basically unable to string a coherent thought together.......its a fucking sad day for this country 

Hillary and the DNC are to blame for all of it 

Bernie is a sell out and easily pushed around, just what this country needs, another week leader  who'll say whatever he has to to appease the feet stomping liberals

Edited by MiSledder

23 hours ago, f7ben said:

907a7e1cb26b90641ec035691958f105

Just have a look at that fat ridiculous pompous unaware piece of shit.....can you think of anything more pathetic then that piece of shit winning the fucking popularity contest for POTUS

What the fuck is wrong with this country 

How is your economy doing these days?

11 hours ago, Highmark said:

No its not easy however the accused also should be able to be heard.   Its not easy being accused of something you didn't do as well.   There is enough odd things with the claims that at a bare minimum require further investigation.   How come they won't turn the yearbook over?  How come the claim that Moore was banned from the mall has been totally denied or debunked by the person in charge of security at the mall at the time?  I think its pretty clear if Moore was a liberal these same questions would be asked.   

I said the same thing about Conyors.   He deserves to be heard as well.   Franken has admitted much of what happened and the photograph while not proof he touched her is somewhat disturbing.   

The guy was and is a creep. Let's not forget many Republican Senators feel the same way :bc: 

National Republican Senatorial Committee Chairman Sen. Cory Gardner, R-Colo., said that if Moore wins, the Senate should vote to expel him.

"I believe the individuals speaking out against Roy Moore spoke with courage and truth, proving he is unfit to serve in the United States Senate and he should not run for office," Gardner said in a statement Monday. "If he refuses to withdraw and wins, the Senate should vote to expel him, because he does not meet the ethical and moral requirements of the United States Senate."

Also Monday, another Republican, Sen. Susan Collins of Maine, said in a tweet that she didn't find Moore's denials convincing and called on him to quit the race, as did a number of other Republicans during the day, including Sens. John McCain, Jeff Flake and Lindsey Graham, among others. Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, pulled his endorsement of Moore. https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/mcconnell-says-he-believes-roy-moore-accusers-calls-him-quit-n820266

Teresa Jones, a deputy district attorney for Etowah County in the early eighties, told CNN last week that “it was common knowledge that Roy dated high-school girls.” Jones told me that she couldn’t confirm the alleged mall banning, but said, “It’s a rumor I’ve heard for years.”

[Former mall worker Greg] Legat says that he saw Moore there a few times, even though his understanding then was that he had already been banned. “It started around 1979, I think,” Legat said. “I know the ban was still in place when I got there.” Legat recalled a Gadsden police officer named J. D. Thomas, now retired, who worked security at the mall. “J. D. was a fixture there, when I was working at the store,” Legat said. “He really looked after the kids there. He was a good guy. J. D. told me, ‘If you see Roy, let me know. He’s banned from the mall.’ ” Legat recalled Thomas telling him, “If you see Moore here, tell me. I’ll take care of him.’ ”

https://www.snopes.com/2017/11/17/roy-moore-banned-mall-harassing-teen-girls/

11 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The guy was and is a creep. Let's not forget many Republican Senators feel the same way :bc: 

They feel whatever  they think it's best to appear to feel , they don't gaf about anything other than getting through the next election  :bc:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

They feel whatever  they think it's best to appear to feel , they don't gaf about anything other than getting through the next election  :bc:

Same could be said about Roy Moore. :bc: