Check your account email address ×

The Secret Correspondence Between Donald Trump Jr. and Wikileaks

16 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Whether it's high crimes or misdemeanors I have no idea if he should be impeached or not, what I do know is that the man is a compulsive liar and the problem with lies is that you can never fix a lie. I can tolerate a lot of errors people make, everyone who works with me knows the cardinal sins for me is don't lie to me and don't steal from me.

You mean like obama did to you?

17 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I can tolerate a lot of errors people make, everyone who works with me knows the cardinal sins for me is don't lie to me and don't steal from me.

You showed that when you were told you could keep your doctor.

I mean, you badmouthed Obama non-stop.

/sarcasm

46 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Whether it's high crimes or misdemeanors I have no idea if he should be impeached or not, what I do know is that the man is a compulsive liar and the problem with lies is that you can never fix a lie. I can tolerate a lot of errors people make, everyone who works with me knows the cardinal sins for me is don't lie to me and don't steal from me.

Didnt hear your ass bitching about lies through 8 years of Obams......hack 

25 minutes ago, Snake said:

/sarcasm

Trump's two years of lies have already eclipsed the total amount of lies the previous 44 told while in office

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Didnt hear your ass bitching about lies through 8 years of Obams......hack 

You're a good bullshitter, not real bright but at least you have something going for yourself :thumb:

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Trump's two years of lies have already eclipsed the total amount of lies the previous 44 told while in office

You're a good bullshitter, not real bright but at least you have something going for yourself :thumb:

:lol: nailed you......again

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Bet you voted for Clinton knowing she was a liar and please don't try and claim she isn't.  

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Bet you voted for Clinton knowing she was a liar and please don't try and claim she isn't.  

Damn.....ballack just sets himself up for beating after beating. What a fucking idiot :lol:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Damn.....ballack just sets himself up for beating after beating. What a fucking idiot :lol:

Imagine making yourself look that ridiculous over a religious devotion to a political party 

2 hours ago, Snake said:

/sarcasm

Now we all have Obama doctors!

13 hours ago, Snake said:

/sarcasm

How many people weren't allowed to keep their Dr. with Obama's plan?

Let's assume Obama straight out lied when he said that, how many people had to change Drs?

Now compare it to the 325 million Americans who do not have a health plan that covers everyone for a fraction of the cost. 

TRUMP: “We’re going to have insurance for everybody. There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can’t pay for it, you don’t get it. That’s not going to happen with us.” — to The Washington Post, Jan. 15.

TRUMP: People covered under the law “can expect to have great health care. It will be in a much simplified form. Much less expensive and much better… lower numbers, much lower deductibles.”

Do you believe Trump had a plan ready? He never tabled a plan.  Did his dog eat his homework?

How gullible are you?

14 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

trumps a far more tremendous liar than Obama,  bigly. 

AH but he will never even come close to the Madness Shillary has created and would have perpetuated.                                                            there thread complete,  i threw in the hillary comment     :lol:

:lol: 

2+ year old thread resurrected clearly to bait OP into a trap.  OP sees this, can't resist, comes in, gets slaughtered.  A few weiners come in to try and deflect but OP has already been Khashoggi'd and bagged up nicely.  

13 minutes ago, Snake said:

I wouldn't normally bother, but his over the top smugness and pomposity warrants it.

Fucking crook.

Hard to disagree with this.  

Still, Vinney is a pretty good sport.  

On 5/21/2019 at 8:54 PM, Highmark said:

When it comes to lies Clinton is a piker compared to Trump, I've met some pretty big liars in my lifetime and I'm sure you have too, we could put all of them together and they aren't even close to being near the big league lying of Trump. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

When it comes to lies Clinton is a piker compared to Trump, I've met some pretty big liars in my lifetime and I'm sure you have too, we could put all of them together and they aren't even close to being near the big league lying of Trump. 

Its telling that you think Clinton is any better when her lies are of much greater significance.

Tell us Vince when it comes to lying what exactly is acceptable? 

Lying about the reason one of our Ambassadors were killed not serious? 

How about lying about using a private server to send classified information while SoS that just so happens to correspond to many of our assets in China being killed?  

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its telling that you think Clinton is any better when her lies are of much greater significance.

How about lying about using a private server to send classified information while SoS that just so happens to correspond to many of our assets in China being killed?  

She lost, she's not the president we know this, in any event we now have a guy who if his lips are moving he's lying, and that's a current event.

Talking about current events and close to home for you and me.

Edited by Mileage Psycho

24 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Youve obviously not read much on Hilary if youre going to make that claim.   One has been in the public sector for over 35 years, and one has been a private citizen up until two years ago. I’ll let you draw your own conclusions over which one has caused more damage.

41 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

She lost, she's not the president we know this, in any event we now have a guy who if his lips are moving he's lying, and that's a current event.

Talking about current events and close to home for you and me.

She clearly lost but, look!  Hypocrisy lives on!

Knock it off.

21 hours ago, Highmark said:

Her lies didn’t get the diplomats killed. 

Unlike Republican lies that got you into Iraq. 

How long was Trump in office before he sent soldiers on a mission without properly reading the intelligence report?  It was a mission Obama read and decided it wasn’t worth it. Why are those soldiers lives worth so much less to you than the few killed in Benghazi?

remember bush and Cheney continued to lie after the fact. Bush even joked about it. 

• Thanks 1