Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

3 minutes ago, jammin said:

Morning-

BEAUTIFUL morning aside from the guys that started roofing at 6AM. Sunny and 60.  Fire, coffee and rake. Love blueberry cheese cake.  :bc: 

Good morning John. Do you have wild blueberries near the cabin. As a kid I remember picking blueberries at the lake for my great grandmother to make blueberry cupcakes (not muffins) they were so freaking good!

Today turned out to be a beautiful day here. It was mostly sunny with one small shower this afternoon that didn't even wet the deck. We ended up with a high of 70°.

22 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Hit 82 here and sunny all day. A georgous summer day.

4 minutes ago, old indy said:

mostly sunny and hhhhot around MA/Conn/Ri today,  we did a little back road rideabout today on the bikes    89 fer a high

Fuck that shit. 89 is the highest temp my weather station has recorded in the 6 years that we've been here.

it wasnt too humid at least. moving along on backroads in the woods was decent.    stopping in the sun    no

maan,,    now i want blueberry cheesecake.........:sad:

Edited by old indy

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

it wasnt too humid at least. moving along on backroads in the woods was decent.    stopping in the sun    no

The cooler temps here have made me a pussy when it comes to the heat. When friends come up from NH during the summer they are reaching for a sweatshirt in the evening when it cools off. It feels great to us in our t shirts. 

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

The cooler temps here have made me a pussy when it comes to the heat. When friends come up from NH during the summer they are reaching for a sweatshirt in the evening when it cools off. It feels great to us in our t shirts. 

i know the feeling going back and forth to Texas the way i do. it suuucks getting use to the heat then coming back north. ssssssssuks! 

Edited by old indy
  • Haha 1

Good morning gentleman and Z :news:   Currently sunny and 52° on this Memorial Day.  Thank you to the fallen soldiers and their families for making the ultimate sacrifice serving our nation :usflag:

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My temp gauge peaked at 72 yesterday.  A bit warm for my tastes but a beautiful day.

Today, rain, wind and a high of 50?  Is it November?

:lol:

Really? @ 72*          sheiiit,  thats Just getting comfortable enough to get down to a T shirt fer me..   

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My temp gauge peaked at 72 yesterday.  A bit warm for my tastes but a beautiful day.

Today, rain, wind and a high of 50?  Is it November?

:lol:

Could not agree more...65 and sunny is a perfect summer day for me. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, old indy said:

Really? @ 72*          sheiiit,  thats Just getting comfortable enough to get down to a T shirt fer me..   

Texas has made you a pussy. T shirt weather starts when temps get in to the 50's around here :lol:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Could not agree more...65 and sunny is a perfect summer day for me. 

Yeah, my wife has still got some southern blood in her.  She was sitting in the sun yesterday as I rested with a cold beverage under the tree shade/umbrellas.  :lol:

70 in the shade means 80 in the sun.  Fuck that!!!!!

9 minutes ago, old indy said:

Smh.  I wear a t shirt and shorts all year.  Well, with some boots and a pit jacket during the winter.

Hot blooded!

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Texas has made you a pussy. T shirt weather starts when temps get in to the 50's around here :lol:

ayugh           it takes me a bit to warm up these days for sure. my curculation aint what it was.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Smh.  I wear a t shirt and shorts all year.  Well, with some boots and a pit jacket during the winter.

Hot blooded!

ive got a couple buddys like that. t shirts with a flannel over it and shorts most of the time throughout winter,, not for ME!   between 70 and 85  im good   bring the humidity and over 80 sucks.

Edited by old indy

18 minutes ago, old indy said:

ayugh           it takes me a bit to warm up these days for sure. my curculation aint what it was.

I haven't heard that word in a while. It was very common with the older folks where I was from in NH.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I haven't heard that word in a while. It was very common with the older folks where I was from in NH.

i think i picked it up from older Mainahs i know.   you know, a little like the sayin,             ayugH   ya cant get thaya,  from hEaH ........   😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, old indy said:

i think i picked it up from older Mainahs i know.   you know, a little like the sayin,             ayugH   ya cant get thaya,  from hEaH ........   😂

I do believe it is an old Maine saying. We lived less than 5 miles from the Maine border so some of their dialect crossed the border.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, old indy said:

• Like 1