Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Morning! I slept in this morning till 6:15 lol. I'm cleaning up my garage and picking up the tools lying around after doing the brakes on my car. The fronts still had about half the pads left( done over a year ago) and the rears were getting a little thin with 292K kms on them. I spent almost $300 for the 4 rotors/pads and with my labour saved a few bucks from going to some shop

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah this weather is good for nothing fucking bullshit.

x2.  We've got the temps for good snow here but zipola in the forcast.  Fucking rained like hell all Oct/Nov.  Now...bupkis!!!  BULLSHIT!!!

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

x2.  We've got the temps for good snow here but zipola in the forcast.  Fucking rained like hell all Oct/Nov.  Now...bupkis!!!  BULLSHIT!!!

Yup. There is enough snow in the UP to take a hot lap for a 1/2 hour and that’s about it. I don’t think I’m headed up any time soon?

3 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Here we go. Lots of shit hitting the fan already. Lots of 850 Poos going down quicker than Jeena Jameison..

Guys here have been riding them for almost a month. No failures that I have heard of. I will go look now and see if I can find anything. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Guys here have been riding them for almost a month. No failures that I have heard of. I will go look now and see if I can find anything. 

Dont bother....lickingnuts is a fucking retard

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/785702281630717/973193272881616/?comment_id=973194202881523&notif_id=1543773011588148&notif_t=group_comment

You are too retarded to post a link much less read one.