Check your account email address ×

Larry Sevenski found guilty of assaulting trooper

38 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So whats the real story, he approached them to talk about harassing customers and they took him down?  Did they warn him to stop approaching them?  

He was screwed when he didn't go against their testimony even corroborated much of it.   

Sounds like small town cooler heads should've prevailed.   

ben is going to be pissed now

Edited by MiSledder

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So whats the real story, he approached them to talk about harassing customers and they took him down?  Did they warn him to stop approaching them?  

He was screwed when he didn't go against their testimony even corroborated much of it.   

Should have but the State Police are meatheads compared to local Sheriff Department.

8 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

ben is going to be pissed now

Just saying.   Sounds like the trial was local.   Jury should have been somewhat "friendly."   Cooler heads should have prevailed.  Too bad it had to get to this point.  Officers and defendent no doubt could have used better judgement. 

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Should have but the State Police are meatheads compared to local Sheriff Department.

I know Larry is a decent guy and this cop is a fuckstain for beating up an oldman, but whats the story? Larry didnt just get out of his car and tell the cop he has a bone to pick and the cop just started swinging

2 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

I know Larry is a decent guy and this cop is a fuckstain for beating up an oldman, but whats the story? Larry didnt just get out of his car and tell the cop he has a bone to pick and the cop just started swinging

Well had the dash cam not "malfunctioned" we would know the truth. Whole thing is bullshit and I hope the judge uses common sense and just gives him probation.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well had the dash cam not "malfunctioned" we would know the truth. Whole thing is bullshit and I hope the judge uses common sense and just gives him probation.

Agreed.   Still a huge waste of money to the taxpayers.   They shouldn't waste anymore on jail time. 

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

If your body cam isn't on or isn't working, no conviction and case dropped. Same goes with dash cam. That would force these cops to stop having "malfunctions". If it happens to be that a cop turns it off or messes with it, off the force. People in this country want to trust cops again. The problem is they aren't doing a damn thing to earn it. I just can't fathom how memory on the cam is an issue. Buy a hardrive and store it after each shift. I mean come the fuck on. These excuses and fuck up have to stop. They have a tough job, but enough of them are fucking up and making it hard to get behind them anymore. It's bullshit.

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

If your body cam isn't on or isn't working, no conviction and case dropped. Same goes with dash cam. That would force these cops to stop having "malfunctions". If it happens to be that a cop turns it off or messes with it, off the force. People in this country want to trust cops again. The problem is they aren't doing a damn thing to earn it. I just can't fathom how memory on the cam is an issue. Buy a hardrive and store it after each shift. I mean come the fuck on. These excuses and fuck up have to stop. They have a tough job, but enough of them are fucking up and making it hard to get behind them anymore. It's bullshit.

I totally agree with this.

14 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I think that you should buy that place from the old man, Ben . :bc:

Ever read that childrens book "Elephant Eats the Profits" :lol:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I think that you should buy that place from the old man, Ben . :bc:

That would be fucking awesome.....Ben holding court at the bar all fucked up on Silver Bullets....like it! :lol:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Especially when they keep using the "it's a dangerous job" mentality as an excuse to shoot people and claim self defense when they aren't even in danger. It's not even a dangerous job if you just start shooting as soon as you think someone might be armed.

Philando Castile for example, you shoot because you think he might be reaching for a gun? The fucking pussy cop already had his gun pointed at the guy in point blank range... How about you wait until you see the fucking gun? It's not like you won't have time to pull the trigger before he can turn around and aim it at you...

On 7/21/2017 at 11:54 AM, Highmark said:

The real story is Larry is an arrogant, grumpy old fuck. Who went looking for a problem, found it, and lost.  

Zero fucks given 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

8 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

The real story is Larry is an arrogant, grumpy old fuck. Who went looking for a problem, found it, and lost.  

Zero fucks given 

You get off on cops beating up old men and where do you get that he is arrogant and grumpy from? 

Edited by Biggie Smails

14 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You get off on cops beating up old men and where do you get that he is arrogant and grumpy from? 

Save it Jim  He went looking for a problem, and he found it.  And he lost. And you know it

/discussion

28 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Save it Jim  He went looking for a problem, and he found it.  And he lost. And you know it

/discussion

That's probably true.  But I guess I have a problem with officers that can't control an old man without "taking him down".  Was that really necessary?  I don't know but I sure doubt it.  

Isnt this another case of no video of the incident for some reason too?  I can't remember.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

That's probably true.  But I guess I have a problem with officers that can't control an old man without "taking him down".  Was that really necessary?  I don't know but I sure doubt it.  

Isnt this another case of no video of the incident for some reason too?  I can't remember.

Yep....dash cam "malfunctioned"

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

/discussion

Fuck all that....State Cops are Meatheads...sort of like you.

The state cops are the biggest bunch of asshats around. My brother and I intervened on an incident in Fife lake a few tears ago when a State cop was beating on a guy. My brother is a detroit cop and he confronted the state cop and he ended up letting the guy go. After he roughed him up. I  guarantee if we didnt get involved he would have claimed resisting   

Edited by jtssrx
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

/discussion

Yes an old guy went looking for a problem. What a fucking ignorant statement

• Like 2