Check your account email address ×

****2018 Official ATV and SxS picture thread****

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I paid for the wifes prada for mothers day, 3 fuckin k.  She shows me the birkins some are over 100k.  Lol. Its a purse.

Smh

11 hours ago, DAVE said:

Wut? :lol:

Shes got 3 or 4 of those michael kors purses....i nearly shit when i saw the price of those...fak me.

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I paid for the wifes prada for mothers day, 3 fuckin k.  She shows me the birkins some are over 100k.  Lol. Its a purse.

Poor fellas, being pussy whipped is no way to go through life. :lmao:

21 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

lol.  I had the same thing.  My phone goes off and I see an email confirming my payment of 3k.  I look over at her and she just smiles

19 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

lol.  I had the same thing.  My phone goes off and I see an email confirming my payment of 3k.  I look over at her and she just smiles

That's just silly. 

8 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

It is.  Her purse collection is pretty crazy.  For our anniversary I got her one that fits her phone and maybe a couple other things and that set me back $2800

Well good luck to you if you can sustain that type of Lifestyle. My wife works for a high-end clothier and the money in our closets is staggering. I wouldn't spend $0.15 there if it wasn't for her. Prior to that she sold Handbags and had about 40 of them. Probably total she had 2800 bucks in them. And that was disgusting. Don't even start on the shoes. You need to get control of your life

46 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

.....because she knows you're pussy whipped, get it together dude before it's too late. :lmao:

28 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

.....because she knows you're pussy whipped, get it together dude before it's too late. :lmao:

I don't see what the problem is.  We can afford it and when it comes to me spending that type of coin on something, she doesn't complain.  It's a two way street.  

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, s pump said:

Well good luck to you if you can sustain that type of Lifestyle. My wife works for a high-end clothier and the money in our closets is staggering. I wouldn't spend $0.15 there if it wasn't for her. Prior to that she sold Handbags and had about 40 of them. Probably total she had 2800 bucks in them. And that was disgusting. Don't even start on the shoes. You need to get control of your life

shoes aren't that bad.  Likes her purses.  Not sure why I need to get control of my life.  I have pretty good control of it

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

I don't see what the problem is.  We can afford it and when it comes to me spending that type of coin on something, she doesn't complain.  It's a two way street.  

Exactly, you're not seeing it and I don't care if a man can afford it or not but spending $500 let alone 3k on a fucking purse is just plain stupid. I told my wife right from the start that wasting money on stupid shit like jewelry, purses, etc. is not going to happen and she's still with me.

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Exactly, you're not seeing it and I don't care if a man can afford it or not but spending $500 let alone 3k on a fucking purse is just plain stupid. I told my wife right from the start that wasting money on stupid shit like jewelry, purses, etc. is not going to happen and she's still with me.

everyone has got their spot they waste money at,  for most of us on these sites it is/was snowmobiles.  Wife could buy a few purses a year for less than my snowmobiling costs.  

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

everyone has got their spot they waste money at,  for most of us on these sites it is/was snowmobiles.  Wife could buy a few purses a year for less than my snowmobiling costs.  

Yes but at least toys provide fun a piece of jewelry or a purse does not. I could never be with a woman who had to have expensive things hanging off her just so she could try to impress other women who didn't have expensive things hanging off them. :lmao:

39 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

I don't ask my wife's permission when I buy sleds, ATV's, Jetskis, cars.:lol:

Its a two way street, but I'm the spender.:lol:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I kind of feel sorry for your wife.  Mine doesn't parade around with all these purses to show off.  If we go somewhere real nice she may take it but most of the time she doesn't.  It's stupid to spend 15k on a sled that I only ride for maybe 2 months of the year, it is stupid that I bought an 18k side by side that I only ride so often as well.  I wanted it though so I bought it.  She wants a purse so I bought her a purse.  If you can't wrap your head around that than so be it.

36 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Wow.

My wife doesn't need to ask my permission to spend her own money.  

A 3K purse, that's really making a dent compared to the toys I've bought in the last few years.:lol:

She needs to give me the talk.:lol:

9 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

I kind of feel sorry for your wife.  Mine doesn't parade around with all these purses to show off.  If we go somewhere real nice she may take it but most of the time she doesn't.  It's stupid to spend 15k on a sled that I only ride for maybe 2 months of the year, it is stupid that I bought an 18k side by side that I only ride so often as well.  I wanted it though so I bought it.  She wants a purse so I bought her a purse.  If you can't wrap your head around that than so be it.

Yup.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Happy wife happy life... if you can afford to make her happy why not. She can look at what I have invested to go fishing.... Loomis rod $400 Shimano reel $550 - I have 5 rod & reel combos in that range, don't even want to think about what all the stuff in the 3 tackle boxes is worth. One box is the complete collection of Mepps. Then the fishing boat and motor itself... sure cover a lot of what makes her happy.

5 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

Really? Because I'm not dumb enough to spend 3k on a purse? :lmao:Don't feel sorry for her, I bought her a nice cottage on a lake, she's happier than a lark and the cottage happens to be an appreciating asset. And if you think most women don't like showing off to other women, you don't know women very well. :lmao:

34 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Yes but at least toys provide fun a piece of jewelry or a purse does not. I could never be with a woman who had to have expensive things hanging off her just so she could try to impress other women who didn't have expensive things hanging off them. :lmao:

Her having a new purse or jewellery may do nothing for you but if it makes her happy she is just as entitled to be happy as you are running around on a $15K snowmobile. I have a friend with a small fortune in guns. I don't see it but he does which is all that counts. Your wife sees the value in what she likes and that's all that counts. I shudder to think what it cost to keep my wife's horse over the 25 years she had him... but she got every penny worth based on how happy she was.

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Happy wife happy life... if you can afford to make her happy why not. She can look at what I have invested to go fishing.... Loomis rod $400 Shimano reel $550 - I have 5 rod & reel combos in that range, don't even want to think about what all the stuff in the 3 tackle boxes is worth. One box is the complete collection of Mepps. Then the fishing boat and motor itself... sure cover a lot of what makes her happy.

Are you saying you have to buy your woman expensive things to make her happy? If so, you married the wrong woman, you have my sympathies. :lmao:

7 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Really? Because I'm not dumb enough to spend 3k on a purse? :lmao:Don't feel sorry for her, I bought her a nice cottage on a lake, she's happier than a lark and the cottage happens to be an appreciating asset. And if you think most women don't like showing off to other women, you don't know women very well. :lmao:

hmmm 3k on a purse or 300k on a cottage to make my wife happy.....think I'll take the purse.  Here I thought my wife liked the expensive things

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Are you saying you have to buy your woman expensive things to make her happy? If so, you married the wrong woman, you have my sympathies. :lmao:

So you think its OK to have a sled while she sits and watches you, the man?