Check your account email address ×

****2018 Official ATV and SxS picture thread****

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well it is kinda a dumb sport for only two months out of the year, but what else are you gonna do in the winter.

Does anyone sled anymore.:lol:

Especially when a person is dropping 10k+ on machines, I did it for 25 yrs. straight it was fun when we did it I just don't think I could enjoy it as much now as I did back then. The last 3 winters have been terrible, I'd buy a 2-3k sled and ride once in awhile during the week just to satisfy the itch.

20 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You even pay attention to stuff thats said on this forum

Settle down, I'm just busting your balls......you know those things dangling between your legs that you need permission from your wife to use. :lmao:

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Which is far better than buying a 3k purse so your wife can carry your balls around. :lmao:BTW our cottage isn't on a trail, swing and a miss, again.

ah, so you bought a sub par lake cottage.  The house we bought on the lake,  I made sure it was on the trail and the house we just built I made sure was by the trail as well.  I guess your wife has more control over where she wanted the cottage for you to buy her to keep her happy.

6 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

ah, so you bought a sub par lake cottage.  The house we bought on the lake,  I made sure it was on the trail and the house we just built I made sure was by the trail as well.  I guess your wife has more control over where she wanted the cottage for you to buy her to keep her happy.

You're trying to hard, it was a mutual agreement, swing and a miss, again. :lmao:So, in your stupidity, a cottage on a lake that's not on or near a snowmobile trail is a sub par lake cottage? :slapping:

12 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You're trying to hard, it was a mutual agreement, swing and a miss, again. :lmao:So, in your stupidity, a cottage on a lake that's not on or near a snowmobile trail is a sub par lake cottage? :slapping:

as was her buying her purses for a fraction of the price.  Yes, if I were to buy a cottage I would be making damn sure it was on a sled trail or accessible to one.  No reason to have it in the winter if I couldn't sled from it

5 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

as was her buying her purses for a fraction of the price.  Yes, if I were to buy a cottage I would be making damn sure it was on a sled trail or accessible to one.  No reason to have it in the winter if I couldn't sled from it

That's your point of view but not everybody is a snowmobiler and most cottages that are on lakes are not sub par, that's your drivel.

22 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well then post a pic.:pc:

Our dumpy, sub par lake cottage........the snowmobile trail is 1/2 mile away, does that help?

031_LI.jpg

030.JPG

041.JPG

Edited by snoughnut
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, DAVE said:

I just picked this thing up at the auction for cheap....could be a nice garage for the X3 i havent got yet.... :lol:

20180621_104431.jpg

X3 with a sidewinder motor swap would be the shizzle! You aren't on tbp right? TSH's blew(rod through the case) in less than 500 miles. :flush:

I like what TD has done with the yxz.

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Especially when a person is dropping 10k+ on machines, I did it for 25 yrs. straight it was fun when we did it I just don't think I could enjoy it as much now as I did back then. The last 3 winters have been terrible, I'd buy a 2-3k sled and ride once in awhile during the week just to satisfy the itch.

so your were selfish and bought things for yourself but the wife can't enjoy nice things because you won't allow it :dunno:

:lol:I'm just kidding if my wife bought a 3k purse i'd divorce her then she can spend her half of everything i worked for on whatever she wanted. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

X3 with a sidewinder motor swap would be the shizzle! You aren't on tbp right? TSH's blew(rod through the case) in less than 500 miles. :flush:

I like what TD has done with the yxz.

Who is tsh?

Im not a fan of the yxz seating position...its cramped for me...just like my commander is....the razors and the x3 i find roomier...specially the x3.

23 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Who is tsh?

Im not a fan of the yxz seating position...its cramped for me...just like my commander is....the razors and the x3 i find roomier...specially the x3.

Thesledhead,  from Colorado, pretty sure he's been around scince the hcs days. Pic he posted

IMG_20180404_1341562881.jpg.52ec2741e740

4 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Are you saying you have to buy your woman expensive things to make her happy? If so, you married the wrong woman, you have my sympathies. :lmao:

Not at all. I married the perfect person for me and we share our similar common life goals. My wife enjoys some of the nice things in life as do most people. Each person is unique in what they like, appreciate and enjoy. We can afford those expensive things that she wants. It would be absurd of me to deny her those pleasures that make her happy. She doesn't deny me the things that I enjoy and make me happy. Our marriage is a partnership where we both share in the rewards of our labour. She never denied me buying a new boat or a new sled when I bought them. She doesn't see the same value in some of them that I do but that's unimportant. I see the value in what I want just as she sees the value in what she wants. 

I would feel sorry for your wife if she is denied the things in life that would make her happy simply because YOU don't see the value in them.

4 hours ago, 04nightfire said:

Well, to get this back on track, I may be looking at a new side by side.  Need a third seat to take the kid out with us

Check the trails in your area. It seems a lot of them don't handle the wider side X sides well and that is done intentionally. I was out with a friend a couple of weeks ago. The side by side is 51 inches wide and navigated the trails well. In a couple of places you had to go forward, back up and turn the wheels to change the angle of approach to get through but not a big deal. There was also a wider, I believe 60 in side by side which provided seating for 3 and there were a few places where they just couldn't get through. The chainsaw was brought out a couple of times so they could get through. Apparently the trails are kept narrow by design to keep them too narrow for the Jeeps to make it through.

10 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Not at all. I married the perfect person for me and we share our similar common life goals. My wife enjoys some of the nice things in life as do most people. Each person is unique in what they like, appreciate and enjoy. We can afford those expensive things that she wants. It would be absurd of me to deny her those pleasures that make her happy. She doesn't deny me the things that I enjoy and make me happy. Our marriage is a partnership where we both share in the rewards of our labour. She never denied me buying a new boat or a new sled when I bought them. She doesn't see the same value in some of them that I do but that's unimportant. I see the value in what I want just as she sees the value in what she wants. 

I would feel sorry for your wife if she is denied the things in life that would make her happy simply because YOU don't see the value in them.

Spot on! :bc:

Wrong again, my wife is smart enough to know it's incredibly stupid also, sbyl. :lmao:

SBYL that you can't afford to buy your wife an expensive purse...

Which is far better than buying a 3k purse so your wife can carry your balls around. :lmao:BTW our cottage isn't on a trail, swing and a miss, again.

If buying your wife a $3K purse is the breaking point of buying or not buying a cottage your budget is too lean.

11 minutes ago, 02sled said:

You are delusional if you truly believe that "things" bring happiness to ones life, I used to be guilty of thinking that way once but not any more.

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

You are delusional if you truly believe that "things" bring happiness to ones life, I used to be guilty of thinking that way once but not any more.

Youre not making any sense...