Check your account email address ×

****2018 Official ATV and SxS picture thread****

So this thing hauls lol. Gears are a little short, almost too short but I am not looking for top speed so I can live with it. The neighbors will hate me because this thing has a full Duncan Racing exhaust and it is loud. Sounds like a racecar with all the pops and bangs on the deaccel. Cool for me, shitty for everyone else. I wish I had the stock exhaust for it. Other than that it seems decent.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tomas. said:

So this thing hauls lol. Gears are a little short, almost too short but I am not looking for top speed so I can live with it. The neighbors will hate me because this thing has a full Duncan Racing exhaust and it is loud. Sounds like a racecar with all the pops and bangs on the deaccel. Cool for me, shitty for everyone else. I wish I had the stock exhaust for it. Other than that it seems decent.

Is that 450R or 400ex ? I can’t quite tell the front fenders blocked the views of engine. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

trading a CRF for a faggot ass wheeler should be enough to get someone beaten with a pillow case full of oranges. What in the fuck

Lmao. I have never owned a dirt bike and I don't think a CRF 450R was the one to be learning on lol.

6 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

Lmao. I have never owned a dirt bike and I don't think a CRF 450R was the one to be learning on lol.

:lol: I read that wrong. I was thinking you traded a cfr sled. Dirt bikes are gay too so even trade lopz

• Haha 1

Well my first ride around the neighborhood was good. But other than riding on the roads, snowmobiling is a lot better. You don't get your head pounded through your helmet as bad when you are on a sled

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, Tomas. said:

Well my first ride around the neighborhood was good. But other than riding on the roads, snowmobiling is a lot better. You don't get your head pounded through your helmet as bad when you are on a sled

Corect. ITs fun but it dosnt have the exileration of sledding.

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Corect. ITs fun but it dosnt have the exileration of sledding.

Ya. It sucks where I am there is very poor sledding. Unless I want to drive 5 hours and take a day off of work and spend $600 before I break anything sledding just isn't worth it. That's why I got rid of the M8 because the atv season was way longer and I can ride from home.

• Like 1

On 6/3/2018 at 12:10 PM, Tomas. said:

Ya. It sucks where I am there is very poor sledding. Unless I want to drive 5 hours and take a day off of work and spend $600 before I break anything sledding just isn't worth it. That's why I got rid of the M8 because the atv season was way longer and I can ride from home.

Well dick sucking season is way longer than sled season too.......but you dont need to quit sledding and start sucking dicks.....cause that would be gay as fuck....just like 4 wheeling :lol: 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Well dick sucking season is way longer than sled season too.......but you dont need to quit sledding and start sucking dicks.....cause that would be gay as fuck....just like 4 wheeling :lol: 

Lmao! I did not quit for good. Just for the mean time. I just got really sick and tired of having all that money tied up just to have it sit there and not be able to ride.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Tomas. said:

Lmao! I did not quit for good. Just for the mean time. I just got really sick and tired of having all that money tied up just to have it sit there and not be able to ride.

Sell that stupid fucking wheeler right now while its peak season and start shopping for a bad ass sled while they are cheap !!!!!!!!1111

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sell that stupid fucking wheeler right now while its peak season and start shopping for a bad ass sled while they are cheap !!!!!!!!1111

Maybe when we start getting a season that is more than 2 weeks locally I will look at getting another sled. Or I start making enough money that mountain sledding isn't such a financial burden lol

Just a little clink and a little thump against my shoe and that was it.

I hope to fix it. Hopefully it won't be a fortune.

1 hour ago, Tomas. said:

Just a little clink and a little thump against my shoe and that was it.

I hope to fix it. Hopefully it won't be a fortune.

Jb weld...gtg!

14 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Jb weld...gtg!

Lmao, I wish. I need both case halves so I will have to build the entire engine which sucks

• Sad 1

Found a complete running used engine at a local "recycler" for $600. I can't even buy the case halves for that price. So as long as I don't see any JB weld anywhere lmao, I will pick it up, set the valves,check/change the timing chain, and check the water pump and slam it in.

• Like 3