Check your account email address ×

****Official Pet Photo Thread****

ckf

On 6/4/2017 at 8:11 PM, ckf said:

My business partner used to have a beautiful black male named Hogan. The female red he had before him was a bitch. She would let people in his house, but didn't like it when anyone tried to leave :lol: 

We had a St Bernard like that when I was a kid .   You might get in the house , but he wasn't letting you out .   :bc: 

• Like 2

Our dog just suffered her 2 pancreatic attack In 4 years...

Around 4 years ago she suffered a pancreatic attack, that was around 1500.00 when it was all said and done surrender.gif same thing again, although not as severe, which is weird cause she's already on a low fat diet . Her liver is now hurting due to the attacks so she's on a 100.00 per month liver pill SHITFAN.gif

2 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Our dog just suffered her 2 pancreatic attack In 4 years...

Around 4 years ago she suffered a pancreatic attack, that was around 1500.00 when it was all said and done surrender.gif same thing again, although not as severe, which is weird cause she's already on a low fat diet . Her liver is now hurting due to the attacks so she's on a 100.00 per month liver pill SHITFAN.gif

That sucks to hear. Hope she gets better soon.  Ya know it pains me more to hear about sick pets than it does people.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ckf said:

That sucks to hear. Hope she gets better soon.  Ya know it pains me more to hear about sick pets than it does people.

Thanks . I feel the same way. :friends: pets are helpless and dependant on their humans.  Just hoping most people would shell out to fix their pet, rather than let it suffer,or worse 

• Like 2

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 8:49 PM, Woodtick said:

When da wife tells you the dog stinks since you took him up to camp. Then tells you you have to give him a bath and clean the bathroom? :dirol:no cleaning the bathroom for me,nice try.........

IMG_2860.JPG

nice flip flops they really show off your pedicure  

30 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Skunk life: Murphy 0, garage 0, skunk 1........:suicide:

IMG_2879.JPG

Your puppy doesn't look impressed. Been there with our golden... every time he got damp after being de-skunked you could smell some remnant odour. That went on for a very long time. Even though he was in the water a lot it didn't totally rinse away totally.

Edited by 02sled

My little buddy.  He's always chillin' on me.  Poor little guy has had a tough run in his life.  Daughter brought him home from a no-kill shelter a couple years back.  He just took to me.  He's finally hit the jackpot here.

Brownie.jpg

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Who would of thunk Zambroni is a cat lady?

Always liked cats...I think they're cool as shit.  We've got four now with the one my wife just sweet talked away from the neighbors.  Which is two too many IMO.  Classic names: Nilla Bean, Brown Bear (pictured), Buttons, and Milo Beddoe.  My wife named Milo and I added the last part from the Clint movie. :lol:

They all gel along well with the dogs too except our big orange one.  He has zero patience and they won't fuck with him at all.  Funny as shit.  He'll sit in the hall and both of them are too scared to walk past him.  My 160# Maly won't come within 5 feet.  The pussy.  I think he's a liberal. :)

26 minutes ago, ckf said:

Anyone that reads his long ass posts :dunno: 

:lies:

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Always liked cats...I think they're cool as shit.  We've got four now with the one my wife just sweet talked away from the neighbors.  Which is two too many IMO.  Classic names: Nilla Bean, Brown Bear (pictured), Buttons, and Milo Beddoe.  My wife named Milo and I added the last part from the Clint movie. :lol:

They all gel along well with the dogs too except our big orange one.  He has zero patience and they won't fuck with him at all.  Funny as shit.  He'll sit in the hall and both of them are too scared to walk past him.  My 160# Maly won't come within 5 feet.  The pussy.  I think he's a liberal. :)

:lies:

I'll give you Rasputin and Ted Kennedy so you can have a half dozen.

38 minutes ago, yami123 said:

He's more human then me....

Snapchat-2143554341.jpg

We always say it's Izzy's world, she allows us to live in it, LOL.

20 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

CC693E99-152F-4034-AD27-9DD66D2F485B_zpsC6BE0604-9D82-417B-828E-5B1D0F5F2F31_zpsMurphy 

Nice looking pooch :bc:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ckf said:

We always say it's Izzy's world, she allows us to live in it, LOL.

Nice looking pooch :bc:

Isn't that the truth. Thanks :bc: I never had a dog growing up but they really are a man's best friend :bc:

• Like 2