Check your account email address ×

Vehicle reliability

Rod

i put 140k+ miles on the 07 Silverado-  wheel bearing and a fuse panel that had corroded from dust being kicked up into it which is def a design flaw. 

got 65k on the 14 Silverado had a pinhole in an ac pipe if thats the worst i can live with it

The wifes 13 explorers had a couple minor mechanical issues but the interior is falling apart, at 80k it is worse than my truck was at 140 with armrest splitting,  leather looks like crap,  rattles etc.  

37 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

honestly like sleds i think they are all fine,  just need to find what your comfortable in. I've owned 20+ GM trucks and SUV's so I just like them

I think so.  All manu's are pretty good today and they all have their little issues, so go with what you like.

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

drag racing 3500 diesels  is for faggots.  like the 50 foot difference matters in the real world.  

Total faggots. Drag race pulling 12,000 lbs...

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

drag racing 3500 diesels  is for faggots.  like the 50 foot difference matters in the real world.  

I guess if racing to the mall is important to you Fords the wtg....Ive put over 500000kms towing in all 3 brands and Ford by far gave me the most issues.

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

GM is total shit. my last taco bender  z71 was the biggest pile of shit I have ever owned and I owned a 94ram

If GM is total shit imagine Ford wow their rating is way worse 

33 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

445 hp duramax. Ya right lol!  Gm over rates there vehicles....  that is why ford's v6's are far superior to gm v8 line up in pickups.

The same can be said about Fords powerstroke when pulling a trailer.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Dave said:

The same can be said about Fords powerstroke when pulling a trailer.

All the tests and reviews say otherwise.  6.7 powerstroke is superior to the 6.6 duramax...  if we were talking navistar powerstokes your comment would have some accuracy

21 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

All the tests and reviews say otherwise.  6.7 powerstroke is superior to the 6.6 duramax...  if we were talking navistar powerstokes your comment would have some accuracy

My experience is all I care about.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

You don't strike me as a person that cares about performance that much anyways

To me performance is reliability....ive never had a ram or gm truck die on me in the mountains....cant say the same about a Ford....and hey it would be different if it only happened once.

• Like 1