Check your account email address ×

I'm riding bitches

7 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Hey Zam, I think I have Ezra headed east next weekend. :news:

image.jpg

Shit bitch, I left from my driveway this morning.  Gonna prolly do the same tomorrow.  I'll get you boys up in my neck sooner or later.  Ez has been up here before.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Shit bitch, I left from my driveway this morning.  Gonna prolly do the same tomorrow.  I'll get you boys up in my neck sooner or later.  Ez has been up here before.

I know u don't like to travel but for the riding u like u need to spend a few days around the Longville Hackensack area . tight twisty woods all day

Looks like it's holding up quite week, despite the rain and warm up.  Hopefully tomorrow it doesn't rain to bad.   Cool down starts midday Tuesday, with snow to follow.  Should be great riding next weekwnd. Heading up around 11-11:30am Friday 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm leaving either the 16th or early Friday morning. Idk where to yet, just keeping an eye on the forecast   Might stay in the Eastern UP this time.  Maybe Curtis or Newberry.  Possibly Paradise.   Gonna look on Fishweb tomorrow and read the trail reports and forecasting for next week :bc:

On 1/22/2017 at 4:27 PM, Ebsell said:

Haven't put 10ft on the sled this winter. Worst conditions in years  :sad:they were calling for some snow mid week but tonight changed it to a shitload of rain. 

Quit whining and put the sled on the trailer, you don't have far to go to find good snow.

snowca.jpg?cb=1115

For me it will be where da Frenchmen keep da trees and I'm not talking about between da 2 and da 4 :bc:

U_Fin_du_Monde_logo5.jpg

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Im right at about 1000 miles for the season. Loved riding the big triple while i let my dad ride the axys. It's easier for him to ride the new sled.

Have a few friends that have new Polaris sleds. They never shut up about how nice they handle. Thinking on one for next winter. Gonna be some good deals on leftovers around here this summer 

4 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Have a few friends that have new Polaris sleds. They never shut up about how nice they handle. Thinking on one for next winter. Gonna be some good deals on leftovers around here this summer 

The chassis is just impressive

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Heading up to Seney (N of town on 77)  Friday morning.  Hopefully Friday is good  Saturday is going to be fucked up. Hopefully Sunday and Monday is good. 

Weather is fucked