Check your account email address ×

Bush III

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Where?  TBP?  Why do you have to be "nice" there?  

You don't.  Dave's just butthurt in the 3rd degree because he behaved like a fucking moron for several years, and many just wrote him off.  His big loudest mouth in the room schtick doesn't play in our world.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Can you imagine? :wtf: 

Interaction with these trolls is about -6 on the interest scale :bc: 

You should come to Maine and go offtrailing with the various assorted bastards of the ECDL.  Wait, never mind.  I just asked everyone and no one wants to listen to your bullshit.

Oh, I have a LOT of interest in this one.  And I've heard he is as quiet as a lump on a log in person.  Just like a clever, cowardly liberal dipshit.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You don't.  Dave's just butthurt in the 3rd degree because he behaved like a fucking moron for several years, and many just wrote him off.  His big loudest mouth in the room schtick doesn't play in our world.

Ahhh....I like him here though.  Except when he criticizes my long posts.  FUCKER!

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh, I have a LOT of interest in this one.  And I've heard he is as quiet as a lump on a log in person.  Just like a clever, cowardly liberal dipshit.

Nobody gives a fuck about you on here.  Even your so called allies think you're a fucking moron. :lmao: But you're too fucking dumb to notice :lol: 

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Wow :lol: Lot of RR grade - a father son mad N IL to the UP in one day 4 years ago.  It's almost 600 miles from my place to the Sault by trail.  Left at 5:30 in the morning and was there by noon the next day.  I ride.  You groom. :lmao: 

All bullsht aside - I'm tired of pounding trials and plan to ride more off trail.  I'll pick up a trail sled later this year or next year so I can ride with the locals.  

:lmao:

redneck.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Naw just for posers who are trail riders like you. 

:lmao: Or you're too big of a pussy to call out a 'buddy' :lol: You and buss - cut from the same spineless clothe :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Nobody gives a fuck about you on here.  Even your so called allies think you're a fucking moron. :lmao: But you're too fucking dumb to notice :lol: 

I have "allies" here?  What the fuck?  Please do tell who my "allies" are.  What a fucking buffoon you are.  Holy shit!  

Sadly, your new forum home for liberal protection spewing over the Internet banned you and here you are again.  Wow.  Too bad.  

Fucking coward troll.  Nothing more.  Loser.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Where?  TBP?  Why do you have to be "nice" there?  

You don't really need to be. 

But some of the personal info stuff posted in spite like here isn't tolerated. Plus it's Woolie's safe place site, sometimes peace and quiet is nice for all. lol

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

Maine, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho........

But no long tracking groomed Ontario. lol

If you ever get a chance do the ride in the abitibi canyon north of smooth rock falls to moosenee.

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Zs kewl in my books. :bc:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hey, my dad can beat up your dad's! :news:

Nobody wants to see a bunch of old men grab at each other though.  Although, I'd like to see MC and his Japanese boyfriend "giv'r".

And I'd put money on my old man....even now.  

:lol:

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Or you're too big of a pussy to call out a 'buddy' :lol: You and buss - cut from the same spineless clothe :lol: 

Never met Woolard. I know you don't know the difference between Summits and Renegades or RMKs and SBs, so I will just leave it at you are wrong. Nothing bad about having a longer track sled, if it is proper for your riding conditions. You are a trail rider who occasionally goes off trail. You are footing the bill, so all the power to you. Ski stance width and cooling (being from WI like you are) would stop a trail rider from buying a short track Summit over a Renegade. But hey, if you can't change a belt, would those mean anything to you? Nah...

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I have "allies" here?  What the fuck?  Please do tell who my "allies" are.  What a fucking buffoon you are.  Holy shit!  

Sadly, your new forum home for liberal protection spewing over the Internet banned you and here you are again.  Wow.  Too bad.  

Fucking coward troll.  Nothing more.  Loser.

OH, SO NOW I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING ALLY ANYMORE!? FUCK YOU Z!