Check your account email address ×

Sanctuary cities

Snake

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Those taco places are not far from where I grew up. We used to hit them up late after a night of drinking. Back in the 80's the burritos were only $2. That is actually in summit, not bridgeview. :bc:

:bc: 

Real mex's working there.  It was somewhere near GG, that much I remember.

18 hours ago, Anler said:

Yeah, there is danger potential. Yet 100's of thousands use the public transportation everyday. There was 5,000,000 men, women and children in the city for the cubs celebration. There is only approx 9 million in the entire metro area. So thats how many women and children that are more bad ass than the pussies on this site? :lol:

like I said I also grew up in inner citys spent some time as a kid in total shit housing pic below u will never convince me to move back or how great the majority are   . diff is I now drive in to it surrounded by Bentley and Benz driving in also 

west.png

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:

I liked the Mex food in Bridgeview, I believe (near the Golden Grain/Quaker plant), taco and burritos were awesome.  Not sure if it was real beef, but very good. 

Again, many years past.

We do a lot of work at  Golden Grain. Many shut downs over the years. We are their HVAC contractor. Our dumb asses may have worked together ? 

Edited by Woodtick

5 hours ago, Anler said:

Those taco places are not far from where I grew up. We used to hit them up late after a night of drinking. Back in the 80's the burritos were only $2. That is actually in summit, not bridgeview. :bc:

Good spot on Archer North of 63rd in Summit. There are a few good ones on Harlem in Bridgeview. I know my fucking taco joints bitches.

11 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

We do a lot of work at  Golden Grain. Many shut downs over the years. We are their HVAC contractor. Our dumb asses may have worked together ? 

Have not been back in many years but automated the flexserve noodle roni line (two of them) likely 25 years ago.   was wirh my former employer and a mechanical oem who i did many projects with after i went on my own. 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Have not been back in many years but automated the flexserve noodle roni line (two of them) likely 25 years ago.   was wirh my former employer and a mechanical oem who i did many projects with after i went on my own. 

I've only been with this contractor 15 years. The San Fran Treat is still theIr main product line. PepsiCo has cleaned the place up a lot .

20 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Good spot on Archer North of 63rd in Summit. There are a few good ones on Harlem in Bridgeview. I know my fucking taco joints bitches.

Yeah those ones in summit have been there a long time. Zaca tacos on Harlem is great too... :bc:

9 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I've only been with this contractor 15 years. The San Fran Treat is still theIr main product line. PepsiCo has cleaned the place up a lot .

it was but did not do great at the time,  I am glad it did work for them.   ahead of their time I guess. 

3 hours ago, Woodtick said:

EL Milagros off Ashland, north of 22nd is the best I have had in my life.:bc:

I've only been to the one on 26th in little village. Those fuckers will fill you up. 

• Like 1