Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

If I were a betting man, I never would have bet on you still having that sled :lol2:

It's not for lack of effort....trust me! :lol:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Had to get a 2 stroke smoke fix today.

IMG_2952.thumb.JPG.1fdf994d5ea59c8891483bbdaa5a2694.JPG

that thing look way to clean for a north woods boondocker no holes in the frogzskinz hood hinges still intact a windshield with no missing hunks  no dents in the a arms,you are not trying near hard enough . Hell  don't see 1 zip tie on that thing fucking museum quality

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

that thing look way to clean for a north woods boondocker no holes in the frogzskinz hood hinges still intact a windshield with no missing hunks  no dents in the a arms,you are not trying near hard enough . Hell  don't see 1 zip tie on that thing fucking museum quality

Yeah she's a pretty old gal.

• Like 1

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah she's a pretty old gal.

I love that chassis. I still almost feel more confidant on the M than on the proclimb even after 4 season on the proclimb . lets put it this way if I had to do a life or death sidehill on sketchy snow and I had a chose it would prob be a M      

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

He prefers water over woods riding. It keeps the sled nice and clean that way :lol:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

He prefers water over woods riding. It keeps the sled nice and clean that way :lol:

13 minutes ago, dz246 said:

:true:

IMG_2958.GIF.995e1ded8cca81938ce894409b0faa34.GIF

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yes .

Is that the kit lens or do you have something else on it? The background is blurred very good on that flower bud pic :bc:

wow nice weather . need some rain I would be happy to share . it has rained every day this week . today my gauge was at 3 in when I dumped before it got dark .this am it was a 2 when I dumped last night it was just over 2 . all frigging week like that.

starting to think the wife gave me some roofies and moved us to Seattle

Edited by Ez ryder

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

wow nice weather . need some rain I would be happy to share . it has rained every day this week . today my gauge was at 3 in when I dumped before it got dark .this am it was a 2 when I dumped last night it was just over 2 . all frigging week like that.

starting to think the wife gave me some roofies and moved us to Seattle

Finally the rain stopped here, a lot of homes were flooded two weeks ago.

1 hour ago, Dave said:

Bought a little toy off a buddy who was hurting for for cash this morning...not a fan of sxs's but my wife seems to like it.

IMG_20170522_131950713_HDR_zpsnns8cxop.j

Nice looking rig :bc: 

• Like 1