Check your account email address ×

Drew Brees WTF?

Was talking about this last night with my wife.  The mob has effectively shut down anyone's opinion but the far left.  It is sickening to watch and hopefully people wake up to it.

Most agree what happened to George Floyd was ridiculous.  That doesn't mean we all need to go along with the idea of defunding police.  We can and should have outside investigations into any police homicides.  The states attorney generals office can handle these.  Don't like the outcome?  Vote em out.  County prosecutors are too tight with the local PDs.  I do think Mike Freeman has done a good job over the years.

Hopefully we can have a discussion soon about school vouchers to get many of these low income kids out of failing inner city public schools.  The left is solely responsible for the poor inner city schools and lack of opportunities those kids have.

18 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Wow. That’s some crystal ball that you have there. 

Funny that you should say that! The first post that I ever read of yours I thought to myself "there's a real douchebag". Normally I give someone the benefit of the doubt but my crystal ball was accurate. Amazing isn't it!

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

Was talking about this last night with my wife.  The mob has effectively shut down anyone's opinion but the far left.  It is sickening to watch and hopefully people wake up to it.

Most agree what happened to George Floyd was ridiculous.  That doesn't mean we all need to go along with the idea of defunding police.  We can and should have outside investigations into any police homicides.  The states attorney generals office can handle these.  Don't like the outcome?  Vote em out.  County prosecutors are too tight with the local PDs.  I do think Mike Freeman has done a good job over the years.

Hopefully we can have a discussion soon about school vouchers to get many of these low income kids out of failing inner city public schools.  The left is solely responsible for the poor inner city schools and lack of opportunities those kids have.

You mean the days of condemning people and calling them unpatriotic (or worse) for standing up against the Iraq war are over? 

2 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Funny that you should say that! The first post that I ever read of yours I thought to myself "there's a real douchebag". Normally I give someone the benefit of the doubt but my crystal ball was accurate. Amazing isn't it!

I take that as an enormous compliment around here. 

5 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I don't know what you paid for that crystal ball, but you got a good one.  Don't let it out of your site, and don't drop it!:lol:

12 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

yes the white suburbs have been so welcoming for decades to the poor black inner city kids coming to their schools.  SMH

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes the white suburbs have been so welcoming for decades to the poor black inner city kids coming to their schools.  SMH

:lol: Sometimes the stupid drips in here. 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

Actually, there are already many private and charter schools in these communities but the money doesn't follow the student.  Give the parents and students options other than these failing public schools.  Those with opportunities and something to lose aren't going to be throwing bricks through windows.

52 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

What’s worse, not adhering to patriotic correctness or political correctness? I mean from a public wrath stand point? 

Unless youre Trump, then you can say whatever you want!

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

37 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

:lol: Sometimes the stupid drips in here. 

8715685A-BF1C-45F0-9B0F-FCD85EB00F61.gif.44377fdded8e85d2cc956ded72b3b752.gif

This is so fucked up. The guy specifically got asked about it in an interview and answered honest that he doesn’t support kneeling during the anthem, gets completely trashed for it, and is basically forced to apologize. 

And this is a guy that is clearly NOT a racist. With all he has given to New Orleans...

24 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

This is so fucked up. The guy specifically got asked about it in an interview and answered honest that he doesn’t support kneeling during the anthem, gets completely trashed for it, and is basically forced to apologize. 

And this is a guy that is clearly NOT a racist. With all he has given to New Orleans...

he's a little bitch for giving in

• Like 1

On 6/5/2020 at 10:48 AM, teamgreen02 said:

Actually, there are already many private and charter schools in these communities but the money doesn't follow the student.  Give the parents and students options other than these failing public schools.  Those with opportunities and something to lose aren't going to be throwing bricks through windows.

That will on.y segregate and worsen the race divide.  

Unintelligent idea.

Neal