: THE REAL REASON HILLARY DISAPPEARED ON ELECTION NIGHT

Wildcat

• 1 year later...
On 11/22/2016 at 2:20 PM, Wildcat said:

Bullshit. The results came in late. Also, by waiting until morning, the despair lifts a bit. Smart move on her part. 

Hey, Tom Brady could barely talk after the SB. The next day I bet he was MUCH better. Same with Gronk. 

Hillary is a smart, experienced, rotten cunt of a bitch. She let the emotions dissipate over night..............and it worked. 

'' The thrill of victory, the agony of defeat " 

I keep asking myself, " how the fuck did this bitch of a cunt ever get the nomination, and almost win? ". 

I know...feminists, women, minorities, blacks, democrats, liberals. 

I then still ask myself, " how the fuck did this bitch of a cunt ever get the nomination, and almost win! ". 

37 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I keep asking myself, " how the fuck did this bitch of a cunt ever get the nomination, and almost win? ". 

I know...feminists, women, minorities, blacks, democrats, liberals. 

I then still ask myself, " how the fuck did this bitch of a cunt ever get the nomination, and almost win! ". 

The answer:  people like slinger, vince, snowrider, mc, etal. Stupid fucks all over the country pulled the lever for that rotten cunt. What a bunch of morons. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The answer:  people like slinger, vince, snowrider, mc, etal. Stupid fucks all over the country pulled the lever for that rotten cunt. What a bunch of morons. 

Hey, I've been to classes with girls/women who were sharp as tacks. I have no problem with a great woman as president. I do however have a problem with a Hillary Clinton as president. 

As she got more and more  exposure during the campaign, her bitch personality became more evident. 

6 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Hey, Tom Brady could barely talk after the SB. The next day I bet he was MUCH better. Same with Gronk. 

Hillary is a smart, experienced, rotten cunt of a bitch. She let the emotions dissipate over night..............and it worked. 

'' The thrill of victory, the agony of defeat " 

When a person is smart and rotten, that's one of the worst human beings possible. Her getting kicked to the curb was a beautiful hing.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

When a person is smart and rotten, that's one of the worst human beings possible. Her getting kicked to the curb was a beautiful hing.

I don't like Bill or Chelsea either. I think Hillary is motivated to leave Chelsea a fortune. God, they really suck. 

I'm hoping we see an indictment on her, but I won't hold my breath waiting. 

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 3:10 PM, Zambroski said:

Me too.  I like to get violently drunk and abuse my "staff" also.  :lol:

:lol: 

Can you imagine the beating Bill took that night? Im sure a few members on here had a rough night also.  Cancelled their plans of sipping a nice wine while watching the wife getting railed.   

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Can you imagine the beating Bill took that night? Im sure a few members on here had a rough night also.  Cancelled their plans of sipping a nice wine while watching the wife getting railed.   

Poor beta-cucks.

”Thanks Obama!”  Good grief....imagine his monster’s rage that night!!!  Horror!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

:lol2::lol: