Check your account email address ×

An anti-Trump disabled boy was booed at a rally. The next day, he got to meet President Obama.

22 minutes ago, JEFF said:

I suppose when you're standing behind the most corrupt unethical lying Candidate you grasp at any straw you can. Why won't Vince or MC comment on Hillary's rape defense? Hmm... 

Did Hillary rape someone? I thought she was all sickly?

2 hours ago, JEFF said:

I suppose when you're standing behind the most corrupt unethical lying Candidate you grasp at any straw you can. Why won't Vince or MC comment on Hillary's rape defense? Hmm... 

She was appointed by a judge to defend that guy and she even requested to be removed from the case, do some factual research on the story....And while you are at it listen to the audio tape of her telling the story a few years later when she laughed about the incompetence of the prosecutors and not about the girl being raped.

In our country as provided by our Constitution under the 6th Amendment we are guaranteed to the right to counsel, and that's how that indigent pedophile who attacked his niece ended up with HRC as his public defender.

Your turn :news: 

35 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

She was appointed by a judge to defend that guy and she even requested to be removed from the case, do some factual research on the story....And while you are at it listen to the audio tape of her telling the story a few years later when she laughed about the incompetence of the prosecutors and not about the girl being raped.

In our country as provided by our Constitution under the 6th Amendment we are guaranteed to the right to counsel, and that's how that indigent pedophile who attacked his niece ended up with HRC as his public defender.

:lies:from the penis headed dago midget 

7 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I suppose with clinton shaded glasses thats actually what you believe. But ignorance is bliss. The Clintons are very good at rewriting history. :good: 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I already provided him, and others, links and info to the story. yet here he is still peddling the same BS. many of these dipshits are a waste of time.

Edited by Snoslinger

36 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Bingo.  

Really? You obviously did not read the article.

I give this kid a lot of credit, he has brass balls :thumb::usflag:

For months, JJ, who has a severe case of cerebral palsy, has been sitting on his knees at his home in Longwood, Fla., using his nose to type searches on his iPad for “Mary Poppins” plays and Trump events, his mother said. Throughout the election, she said, he had been itching to go to a rally — to express his disdain for Trump, who came under fire last year for mocking a reporter with a disability.

“I wanted to go because Donald J. Trump made fun of disabled people,” JJ said in a video statement Monday to The Washington Post, using his computer vocalization device.

[Trump draws scornful rebuke for mocking reporter with disability]

On Saturday, JJ got his wish — his mother, Alison Holmes, agreed to take him to a Trump rally in Tampa.

In the wee hours of Saturday morning, Holmes woke up her son, asking him whether he still wanted to go. She said she had told him what it would mean — a 3 a.m. wake-up call, a two-hour drive from their home in Longwood to Tampa, long lines and pushy protesters and, possibly, the boot.

JJ made a pouty face — his Trump imitation — as his signal that he was ready to roll, his mother said.

29 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I am sick of the political discourse.......It  sucks having to post political hack pieces everyday

Not for the ones that "buy in" to it.  They think it's real and "decision making" material.  :rockernana: Meat heads.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Not for the ones that "buy in" to it.  They think it's real and "decision making" material.  :rockernana: Meat heads.

Obviously no self control, or over the edge hypocrites.   I'm sick of it , but can't wait to post  more hack material.

3 hours ago, JEFF said:

I know, there's been no spin put out about that story. You guys are the perfect little minions...

i think you should add the US legal system to the long list of topics you know nothing about, yet keep commenting on.

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i think you should add the US legal system to the long list of topics you know nothing about, yet keep commenting on.

Lol... yeah, you go with that.

14 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Public defenders are attorneys on a roll call.  I've never heard of a time that you can't refuse or request the case to be assigned to someone else.  How do I know this? My father was an attorney.  My sister is.  My business is in an attorney's office and has been for 25 years.  To suggest she had to defend this person is complete nonsense.  I'm sure you've read where she had to defend him, but that would have been written by a partisan hack making excuses.

Edited by SmeeAgain

2 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

Public defenders are attorneys on a roll call.  I've never heard of a time that you can't refuse or request the case to be assigned to someone else.  How do I know this? My father was an attorney.  My sister is.  My business is in an attorney's office and has been for 25 years.  To suggest she had to defend this person is complete nonsense.  I'm sure you've read where she had to defend him, but that would have been written by a partisan hack.

She's deplorable.

:lmao: